Yet Obama Dares To Call Us Racist

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
Headmaster's Office, Hogwarts
This is the guy Obama was understanding enough to drop voter-intimidation charges against. I wonder if he thinks he's a racist too?

Obama has had these people in the White House. I wonder why he's so selective in recognizing racism?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Weo3864s5vU&feature=player_embedded]YouTube - BLACK PANTHERS: KING SAMIR SAYS WHITES USE BLACK BABIES AS 'ALLIGATOR BAIT,' LAMENTS 'FOX JEWS'.flv[/ame]

Racists on the left tend to talk alot about slavery these days. Back 40 years ago they were slaves in some respects but now...when a Basketball player who's getting $100 million to put a ball in a hoop calls himself a slave.....I tend to question that.

This is just institutionally recognized racism. Recognized by our President. Doesn't that bother anyone?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TO6Co8v2XjY&feature=related]YouTube - MALCOLM X EXPLAINS BLACK NATIONALISM[/ame]

Malcolm X had a real beef. Do you think King Shamir has a beef now?

Last edited:
racecard11.jpg

Obama was talking about slavery today in somebody's backyard.

What does he know about slavery? He was introduced to it in his early adulthood. He never lived through it or had grandfathers telling him about it.

He spent his childhood in Hawaii and in other countries. He knows nothing of the civil-rights struggle in the South yet he tries with folded hands to sound like he feels the pain that people that lived here felt a century ago.

It's simply amazing the way he glams onto this issue like he's been through it personally. It is so fake.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D7k0h6LmwxQ]YouTube - Obama: Omission Of Slavery From Confederate History Month 'Unacceptable'[/ame]

From Reagan's "welfare queen" to Willie Horton to Bin Laden to the Rev. Wright to Obama to illegal immigrants, the Republican Party always finds black or brown people to scare white suburban voters with.

It's what they do.

From Reagan's "welfare queen" to Willie Horton to Bin Laden to the Rev. Wright to Obama to illegal immigrants, the Republican Party always finds black or brown people to scare white suburban voters with.

It's what they do.

Uh...yeah......right.:eusa_eh:

I think the Dems found this guy....not the GOP.

It's what they do.

Apparently, this moron isn't aware it was AL GORE that brought up Willie Horton in the primaries against Dukiakis.

Also you might be interested to note that 60 MINUTES did a report on Willie Horton and Dukakis' furloughs for murderers A YEAR BEFORE THE WILLIE HORTON ADD.

But it's only "racism" when a grass roots organization makes an add about it?

AND BTW, it WASN'T THE RNC THAT RAN THE AD. It was a grass roots organization that ran it.

Do you NOTICE LIBERALS NEVER DENY THE WILLIE HORTON AD IS TRUE??????????

So, "truth" is racist?

I mean it would be something is the ad wasn't true, BUT IT WAS ACCURATE. Liberals have never tried to deny it.

ANOTHER EXAMPLE OF LIBERALS CRYING THAT TELLING THE TRUTH ABOUT THEM IS UNFAIR.

Cry like babies liberals. Boo freaking hoo hoo hoo!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Omission from Obama that many Democrats, and POWERFUL "NORTHERN" Democrats actually opposed the abolition of slavery too. He has some gall.

Well, he has a point, the white liberal Democrats committed massive genocide against blacks, over 25 million little black babies gone now due to abortion.

Unbelievable.

It's what they do.

Perhaps you need to be reminded of black voting rights history in this country. Democrats are racists 24/7

The History of Black Voting Rights [Great read!]

Since democrats could no longer intimidate blacks through local and state law enforcement they developed the dependency plan.

Which is what we have today.

It's what they do.

Perhaps you need to be reminded of black voting rights history in this country. Democrats are racists 24/7

The History of Black Voting Rights [Great read!]

Since democrats could no longer intimidate blacks through local and state law enforcement they developed the dependency plan.

Which is what we have today.

Democrats like to forget that things such as having to take a test to vote, or Jim Crowe were all done by DEMOCRATS.

;)

This is the guy Obama was understanding enough to drop voter-intimidation charges against. I wonder if he thinks he's a racist too?

Obama has had these people in the White House. I wonder why he's so selective in recognizing racism?

YouTube - BLACK PANTHERS: KING SAMIR SAYS WHITES USE BLACK BABIES AS 'ALLIGATOR BAIT,' LAMENTS 'FOX JEWS'.flv

Racists on the left tend to talk alot about slavery these days. Back 40 years ago they were slaves in some respects but now...when a Basketball player who's getting $100 million to put a ball in a hoop calls himself a slave.....I tend to question that.

This is just institutionally recognized racism. Recognized by our President. Doesn't that bother anyone?

YouTube - MALCOLM X EXPLAINS BLACK NATIONALISM

Malcolm X had a real beef. Do you think King Shamir has a beef now?

I must have missed when Obama called us racist. But, I don't notice everything. So, if you would be so kind as to provide a link to him calling us racist, I would be much obliged.

It's what they do.

Apparently, this moron isn't aware it was AL GORE that brought up Willie Horton in the primaries against Dukiakis.

Also you might be interested to note that 60 MINUTES did a report on Willie Horton and Dukakis' furloughs for murderers A YEAR BEFORE THE WILLIE HORTON ADD.

AND BTW, it WASN'T THE RNC THAT RAN THE AD. It was a grass roots organization that ran it.

So, "truth" is racist?

I mean it would be something is the ad wasn't true, BUT IT WAS ACCURATE. Liberals have never tried to deny it.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

It's what they do.

So, "truth" is racist?

revisionist crap

Mudwhistle... you could post a video of a black man brutally raping and killing a white woman followed by a video of their messiah obama saying the white woman acted stupidly, and the bat shit crazy liberal hacks on this site would excuse the black man. You'll never get away from it. Liberals have a fundamental streak of dishonesty and ignorance that's a sort of defense mechanism against anything that illustrates just how shitty they and their kind are. They have no shame and will lie through their teeth to the bitter end. But take heart, because the American people are waking up to the fact. They see what's going on, and they know it starts with these radical, racist shit stains like the one in the video and go all the way up to obama, and they're going to send these filthy racists a message in November... YOU'RE FIRED!

Last edited:

Forum List

Back