Are we allowed to post our social media accounts?

Status
Not open for further replies.
As long as you're OK with it. I personally wouldn't do it, but I got doxed in the vicious days by well, basically rival internet hackers.

Back in the "Card huge black dildo to your enemies" days. (The FBI got pizza for that)

After that it slowed down a lot, but did still happen.

I never got that..but harassing phone calls from assholes in Europe in the middle of the night I did.

They got my phone number, but couldn't get the address for some reason.

Had to change phone numbers. Just something to keep in mind when making your decisions. :dunno:
something sounds fishy about your story. :auiqs.jpg:

and 'rival' means you see yourself as an internet hacker? Huh? Why would people in Europe target you? :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

something sounds fishy about your story. :auiqs.jpg:

and 'rival' means you see yourself as an internet hacker? Huh? Why would people in Europe target you? :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:
Because I targeted them, faggot. Because I was a big target. The number of people who had more than I did

could be counted on 1 hand. (back then)

Last edited:
I am just going to say this … years ago both Kat and I had someone from here who datamined enough information to figure out who we were in real life and went after us. In my case, that person tried to get me fired from my job. That person was also a real life lawyer with some Serious mental problems. We were very naive in trusting people and revealing information and it is a hard way to learn. That’s why I say please be careful.
I've seen this type of behavior. People are usually surprised at who the mean spirited dopes are in real life.

I've seen people be mean like that and then get the same treatment and cry victim. Sort of like Trump claiming to be a counter puncher, when in reality he's a sucker puncher

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back