Are we allowed to post our social media accounts?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am just learning how to do this. My Doctor wants me to be walking I thought sharing location walks would be a good way. It's just for fun. :)
Walking can contribute to quality of life.

I used to follow a guy online, who posted on drives he would take to do his 'walk' He was interesting as he would talk and tell stories on his drive to and from.

Walking can contribute to quality of life.

I used to follow a guy online, who posted on drives he would take to do his 'walk' He was interesting as he would talk and tell stories on his drive to and from.
I follow the relaxing walker. He goes all around Israel just regular neighborhoods and it's neat I like it. He does not talk. I don't know if I will narrate or not. Sometimes looking at beauty of nature is better quiet. But maybe sometimes I will mix it up and talk or just say hello at first and then have the walk quiet. I can change it if I want to that's why it is fun.

Last edited:
I am just going to say this … years ago both Kat and I had someone from here who datamined enough information to figure out who we were in real life and went after us. In my case, that person tried to get me fired from my job. That person was also a real life lawyer with some Serious mental problems. We were very naive in trusting people and revealing information and it is a hard way to learn. That’s why I say please be careful.

Sounds like I guy I tangled with years ago, it didn't effect me but he did try to make another Poster lose his business. Cosmo Andoloro

I follow the relaxing walker. He goes all around Israel just regular neighborhoods and it's neat I like it. He does not talk. I don't know if I will narrate or not. Sometimes looking at beauty of nature is better quiet. But maybe sometimes I will mix it up and talk or just say hello at first and then have the walk quiet. I can change it if I want to that's why it is fun.
If I was to do that, it would show 3 hawks flying around looking for food.

Utah's a pretty place. The parts I saw were really nice. Most blonde people I've ever seen in my life.
Yes it's very white n blonde here. But you might be surprized to know that Salt Lake City is the most liberal city in the State and was voted in the top ten for gaycations by Out magazine. So if you are liberal you reside in salt lake, all the heathens are there. They even sell shirts SL,UT to be cute. I am in Utah County not far from Camp Williams. :)

Someone mentioned Ogden which is totally beautiful its probably 1hr 45 mins. But I just need to get my ass going so I hope for ridcule and peer pressure.

Good I should.
lets-get-ready-to-rumble-michael-buffer.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back