Operations Commander on J6 Lt. Tarik Johnson Says J6 "was absolutely a set-up." Capitol Police Chief: They "wanted something to happen"

Chief Sund requested the DCNG at the very beginning of the riot.

He speaks the truth.
I think Trump requested it beforehand. Like days before.

I'm not wrong about that, I remembered it right.

"Kellogg, who was serving as Vice President Mike Pence’s National Security Advisor at the time of the Jan. 6, 2021 Capitol breach, tweeted last week, “To be clear on 6 Jan/NG. Pg 199 of my book, ‘On 3 Jan the President asked the Def Dept to deploy NG troops’ into DC for J6 contingencies. "

"According to a Department of Defense Inspector General report from November, Trump asked acting Defense Secretary Chris Miller and Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff Gen. Mark Milley on Jan. 3 about preparations for election protests on Jan. 6."

Last edited:
Which, we hafta admit, is a relief.
An American citizen from Indiana did it.
And NOT.......the Chupacabra, which is what we all feared.

And that would have made it far far worse, doncha think there poster 'leftwinger'?

After all, we both fanboy over Alex Jones and Rudy G. Don't we?
WWG1WGA. No?
Chupacabra, aye?

The MAGAts obviously wanted the police to cause an incident, did not get, so they did it themselves.

"your party"???
So, you think my avatar has a party?
That's a boo-boo.
Neither the Dems nor the Repubs want me.
Too progressive for the R's.
Too regressive for the D's.
Duh!
------------------------------------------------

Ah, poor poster Munkle, behind the 8-ball, behind the times, behind the news.
Be better. You can be.
Here's how: Read the J6's Committee's Final Report, stick with the Executive Summary, it's shorter for you.

Find it here: Select January 6th Committee Final Report and Supporting Materials Collection

---------------------------------------------
you are a far left loon .

I think Trump requested it beforehand. Like days before.

I'm not wrong about that, I remembered it right.

"Kellogg, who was serving as Vice President Mike Pence’s National Security Advisor at the time of the Jan. 6, 2021 Capitol breach, tweeted last week, “To be clear on 6 Jan/NG. Pg 199 of my book, ‘On 3 Jan the President asked the Def Dept to deploy NG troops’ into DC for J6 contingencies. "

"According to a Department of Defense Inspector General report from November, Trump asked acting Defense Secretary Chris Miller and Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff Gen. Mark Milley on Jan. 3 about preparations for election protests on Jan. 6."

"Last week, Federalist Editor-in-Chief Mollie Hemingway reported that Cheney’s committee concealed testimony from former White House Deputy Chief of Staff Anthony Ornato. In Ornato’s first interview with House investigators on Jan. 28, 2022, Ornato told lawmakers he overheard Meadows urge D.C. Mayor Muriel Bowser to mobilize as many National Guard troops as needed.

“He also testified President Trump had suggested 10,000 would be needed to keep the peace at the public rallies and protests scheduled for January 6, 2021,” Hemingway reported. “Ornato also described White House frustration with Acting Secretary of Defense Christopher Miller’s slow deployment of assistance on the afternoon of January 6, 2021.”

Lawmakers on the partisan probe kept the transcript from the public and went on a press campaign to discredit Ornato as a witness. In her book, however, Cheney cited Ornato’s testimony as evidence of White House dismissiveness surrounding the security situation in Washington on Jan. 6.

Cheney made no reference to Ornato’s Jan. 28 interview when he told lawmakers that Trump actually sought 10,000 National Guard troops to secure the Capitol.

“The former J6 Select Committee apparently withheld Mr. Ornato’s critical witness testimony from the American people because it contradicted their pre-determined narrative,” Rep. Barry Loudermilk, R-Ga., who is investigating the Jan. 6 committee, said on Friday. “Mr. Ornato’s testimony proves what Mr. Meadows has said all along: President Trump did in fact offer 10,000 National Guard troops to secure the U.S. Capitol, which was turned down.”

Actually, he resigned he wasn't fired.

If you can't get basic facts right, I'm not sure what else we can do fo you.

Yes he r, resigned, the way Nixon resigned. Pelosi gave him a choice resign or be fired.

The two most credible people about J6 and never interviewed by the J6 committee. Who DID get interviewed? Cassidy Hutchinson, who wasn't even there but was willing to spout Liz Cheney's lies.

Lt. Tarik Johnson: "January 6 was absolutely a set-up."

Former Capitol Police Chief Steven Sund: "If I was allowed to do my job as a chief, we wouldn't be here...This didn't have to happen. Everything appears to be a cover-up." "Like they wanted something to happen."

Political Prisoner Podcast Exclusive: Routine Operations Commander of Capitol Police Claims January 6 was a Complete Set Up |

Trump set it up.

Forum List

Back