Signature line?

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
So some time ago I remember being able to write snarky signatures. You could change them at anytime and see them on your phone if you turned it to landscape mode.

Today someone commented on mine and no matter what I do I can't see it. I go into my account settings and there is literally nothing there that allows me to alter or see them. In fact in the settings there is no mention of signatures.

Did the new update change something or what? I am on a somewhat new phone (Galaxy S23 Ultra) and haven't messed with anything in my account until today.

And I have no idea what my sig says lol. I remember at one point it was about DeSantis then I quoted another posters dumb statement but after that???

So some time ago I remember being able to write snarky signatures. You could change them at anytime and see them on your phone if you turned it to landscape mode.

Today someone commented on mine and no matter what I do I can't see it. I go into my account settings and there is literally nothing there that allows me to alter or see them. In fact in the settings there is no mention of signatures.

Did the new update change something or what? I am on a somewhat new phone (Galaxy S23 Ultra) and haven't messed with anything in my account until today.

And I have no idea what my sig says lol. I remember at one point it was about DeSantis then I quoted another posters dumb statement but after that???
If this is them, I can see them on my Samsung A20.

Biden is a pedophile. If you support him you are no better.

MarathonMike: "If a biological man has reversed his sex surgically, then he is in my opinion a female"
Thanks Gift Quote Reply

• Banned
Screenshot_20230901_165828_Chrome.jpg

That's landscape mode. It used to show them. Now it doesn't

• Banned

???????

He's serious.
Sadly.

LOOLLOLLLLLOLLOOOLLLOOOOLLLLLL
No idea what that website is. Maidiac is what all fans of BandMaid are called. If you don't like the music that's cool. I dislike lots of music. And no, they're not teenage girls. All in their 30's

As for the sig shit I screen capped my options.

Screenshot_20230901_171733_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20230901_171746_Chrome.jpg

There's a bit more but it shows personal shit

You need to go to the bottom left of the page and pick Old USMB V2.....it will work then.

Forum List

Back