Are we allowed to post our social media accounts?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Michelle420

Diamond Member
Jan 6, 2013
The Bee Hive State
I have a rumble account and I was going to post a link to it when I get my walking channel up. But I don't know if we are allowed to share stuff like that here or not.

I've given my location out before . People will be disappointed in doxing me I am nobody interesting. Shrug.
As long as you're OK with it. I personally wouldn't do it, but I got doxed in the vicious days by well, basically rival internet hackers.

Back in the "Card huge black dildo to your enemies" days. (The FBI got pizza for that)

After that it slowed down a lot, but did still happen.

I never got that..but harassing phone calls from assholes in Europe in the middle of the night I did.

They got my phone number, but couldn't get the address for some reason.

Had to change phone numbers. Just something to keep in mind when making your decisions. :dunno:

Last edited:
I would sue a stalker. In the old days people were taken off guard. But nowadays they have stalker laws. Why should I have to feel afraid someone knows my address or name. But yeah I mean there are psychos out there in the world I can't let that stop me for trying something new I am interested in. Thanks for the feedback. I think I have my answer. :)

As long as you're OK with it. I personally wouldn't do it, but I got doxed in the vicious days by well, basically rival internet hackers.

Back in the "Card huge black dildo to your enemies" days. (The FBI got pizza for that)

After that it slowed down a lot, but did still happen.

I never got that..but harassing phone calls from assholes in Europe in the middle of the night I did.

They got my phone number, but couldn't get the address for some reason.

Had to change phone numbers. Just something to keep in mind when making your decisions. :dunno:

I would second this…be very careful.

I would sue a stalker. In the old days people were taken off guard. But nowadays they have stalker laws. Why should I have to feel afraid someone knows my address or name. But yeah I mean there are psychos out there in the world I can't let tht stop me for trying something new I am interested in. Thanks for the feedback. I think I have my answer. :)
This is a pretty nice community but would not delude myself into thinking there's not some wackos here too.

I am not worried I am a lady in my 50's from Utah, I live in saratoga springs. I am just an ordinary citizen. It's going to be a walk channel of just different neighborhoods in Utah. It will help me be motivated to get out more.
If some of them figure out who you are, they might definitely motivate you to get out more, alright.:auiqs.jpg:

I am not worried I am a lady in my 50's from Utah, I live in saratoga springs. I am just an ordinary citizen. It's going to be a walk channel of just different neighborhoods in Utah. It will help me be motivated to get out more.
Not worried? Cool. ---------What are you wearing now? Don't leave anything out.

I would sue a stalker. In the old days people were taken off guard. But nowadays they have stalker laws. Why should I have to feel afraid someone knows my address or name. But yeah I mean there are psychos out there in the world I can't let that stop me for trying something new I am interested in. Thanks for the feedback. I think I have my answer. :)
I am just going to say this … years ago both Kat and I had someone from here who datamined enough information to figure out who we were in real life and went after us. In my case, that person tried to get me fired from my job. That person was also a real life lawyer with some Serious mental problems. We were very naive in trusting people and revealing information and it is a hard way to learn. That’s why I say please be careful.

I am just going to say this … years ago both Kat and I had someone from here who datamined enough information to figure out who we were in real life and went after us. In my case, that person tried to get me fired from my job. That person was also a real life lawyer with some Serious mental problems. We were very naive in trusting people and revealing information and it is a hard way to learn. That’s why I say please be careful.
I'm sorry about that nobody deserves that. I hope you sued the hell out of them.

My concept will be just like a silent walking video, it's just like the relaxing walker guy. He goes all over his country but not tourist areas he goes down regular neighborhoods. It is from my rumble account. I dont feel worried about it. I just didnt want to purposely break a rule if I posted it here. I got sick in March and I need to start walking and get out of the funk. The idea motivated me to share my State.

Anyway, I suppose I need to apologize for when I treated you bad and now is just a good a time as any. I am sorry for how I treated you. I am sensitive because you know what happened. I don't want to rehash. But even though we disagreed I shouldn't have crossed the line.

Last edited:
That's if you can get ahold of them. I think you're being naive, but you do you.

I'm no stranger to the interwebz, you may not have seen some of the things I have.

People can be awful. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back