Are we allowed to post our social media accounts?

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you were gonna do something like that, it likely would have been more practical to just do it and not say anything about it being your personal project on here.

You can't be afraid to live your life and do what you wanna do. That's lame. Be guarded, of course, but you can't be held hostage by fear of what others might do.

But. Since you did mention it on here, I would say that you're not very controversial here. You're rather normal, to your credit. I'm pretty sure that nobody on here has a reason to spite you so much as to do something like that.

But....then again, some people are just fucked up and don't need a reason and might do stuff like that for common kicks.

I'm sorry about that nobody deserves that. I hope you sued the hell out of them.

My concept will be just like a silent walking video, it's just like the relaxing walker guy. He goes all over his country but not tourist areas he goes down regular neighborhoods. It is from my rumble account. I dont feel worried about it. I just didnt want to purposely break a rule if I posted it here. I got sick in March and I need to start walking and get out of the funk. The idea motivated me to share my State.

Anyway, I suppose I need to apologize for when I treated you bad and now is just a good a time as any. I am sorry for how I treated you. I am sensitive because you know what happened. I don't want to rehash. But even though we disagreed I shouldn't have crossed the line.
Thanks Michelle, I truly appreciate that. Stay safe and your walking video sounds neat :)

Just make sure Oddball doesn't get your location. That guy will steal yer bike.
1693537785609.gif

I would sue a stalker. In the old days people were taken off guard. But nowadays they have stalker laws. Why should I have to feel afraid someone knows my address or name. But yeah I mean there are psychos out there in the world I can't let that stop me for trying something new I am interested in. Thanks for the feedback. I think I have my answer. :)

It's like walking into a bad neighbor hood and saying "well, they have laws against murdering people, so I'll be okay"

I would sue a stalker. In the old days people were taken off guard. But nowadays they have stalker laws. Why should I have to feel afraid someone knows my address or name. But yeah I mean there are psychos out there in the world I can't let that stop me for trying something new I am interested in. Thanks for the feedback. I think I have my answer. :)
You lean to the right I think. You should be careful. Leftists will dig and make trouble. They're easily pissed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back