Any Christian, Muslim or Jew who has had premarital sex .....

Is not a Christian, Jew, or Muslim unless they didn't know and converted.

For all the people who had premarital sex cannot defend either religon. It is clearly a huge sin in all 3 religions so if you are a person who likes getting drunk and going to clubs and having premarital sex and then goes to a temple, or ask for forgiveness in a morning prayer, or says Jesus name is fake.

Simple as that you don't belong to an abrahamic faith. I'm sick of seeing people who do all these sins call themselves Christians or Muslims or Jews

Anybody think otherwise?

BecauseItBlows is a total fucking idiot who doesn't know what he's babbling about, but then "speaks" even louder.

What a fucking dork it is.

HG, made the word Faggot in caps lock for the comment....Awww is that supposed to make me feel worse? Lmao

For all the people who had premarital sex cannot defend either religon. It is clearly a huge sin in all 3 religions so if you are a person who likes getting drunk and going to clubs and having premarital sex and then goes to a temple, or ask for forgiveness in a morning prayer, or says Jesus name is fake.

Simple as that you don't belong to an abrahamic faith. I'm sick of seeing people who do all these sins call themselves Christians or Muslims or Jews

Anybody think otherwise?

BecauseItBlows is a total fucking idiot who doesn't know what he's babbling about, but then "speaks" even louder.

I thought I was on your ignore list antisemite

Anybody think otherwise?

Hey BecauseYouBlowSuckGargle&Swallow, you filthy shithead motherfucker, I never said anything about putting your unintelligent shit on ignore. Nor did I ever say anything antisemitic, you fucking lying twat.

Hey BecauseYouBlowSuckGargle&Swallow, you filthy shithead motherfucker, I never said anything about putting your unintelligent shit on ignore. Nor did I ever say anything antisemitic, you fucking lying twat.

You said I was on your ignore list.....maybe you just have a fetish for me faggot

Hate to point this out but

If sin kicks you out of an Abrahamic religion, then there ar no followers.

People sin, dispite their beliefs. It does not eliminate your membership in any of the before mentioned groups.

I'm not saying that....I'm saying people who do these major sins and claim to be holy at the same time are hypocrites....

But--doesn't the term "Holy" depends more on the religious group definition of it.

If I were a cult leader, I could claim to be holy even though I may be a rotten scoundrel that seeks to marry all the women and turn the men into slaves.

But then we are talking about the Abramic religions, in which holiness is abscribed to God and his hosts(like the angels and that which is in heaven)--after that it becomes a questionable claim by a follower.

Hate to say it, but I think I am missing your point. Do you mean "Self-righteous"? If you do, can't shame those people into recognizing their sins. You are fighting a losing battle in that case.

Hate to point this out but

If sin kicks you out of an Abrahamic religion, then there ar no followers.

People sin, dispite their beliefs. It does not eliminate your membership in any of the before mentioned groups.

I'm not saying that....I'm saying people who do these major sins and claim to be holy at the same time are hypocrites....

But--doesn't the term "Holy" depends more on the religious group definition of it.

If I were a cult leader, I could claim to be holy even though I may be a rotten scoundrel that seeks to marry all the women and turn the men into slaves.

But then we are talking about the Abramic religions, in which holiness is abscribed to God and his hosts(like the angels and that which is in heaven)--after that it becomes a questionable claim by a follower.

Hate to say it, but I think I am missing your point. Do you mean "Self-righteous"? If you do, can't shame those people into recognizing their sins. You are fighting a losing battle in that case.

I see many people on this forum and in person who do things such as drinking and getting wasted and having pre martial sex then the next day they talk about church or how they are fasting in Ramadan and then when Ramadan is over they go back to the same thing.....those people cannot call themselves Christians or Muslims....they are liars and hypocrites

I see many people on this forum and in person who do things such as drinking and getting wasted and having pre martial sex then the next day they talk about church or how they are fasting in Ramadan and then when Ramadan is over they go back to the same thing.....those people cannot call themselves Christians or Muslims....they are liars and hypocrites

But you are assuming that Neither a christian nor a muslim can be a hypocrite.

As long as they are human, they can be hypocrits and still make an effort to practice their faith. Hypocrisy does

But you are assuming that Neither a christian nor a muslim can be a hypocrite.

As long as they are human, they can be hypocrits and still make an effort to practice their faith. Hypocrisy does

Yes they can and that rid them of their faith....they are considered non believers and aren't God fearing according to abrahamic faiths

Cool story bro...stop crying if you don't like me don't come I'm a thread and call me a plethora of insults

Anybody think otherwise?

You realize Christianity specifically teaches that mankind can repent of their sins and be reconciled with God, right?

That makes a bit of sense.....anyways so it is a big sin? Right?

See post 9 all sin is sin, you break one you break them all.

But premarital is a bigger sin and considered on if the biggest sins in abrahamic faiths

I can't speak for Islam or Judaism but in Christianity all sin is the same so the answer is no. If you sin and break one law you break them all. Humans are the ones who put an emphasis on how bad a sin is. To God lying is just as bad as murder because all sin is the same to him.

In example, you have two potatoes. They are not shaped exactly the same but they are still both potatoes. They both cook in the same way and taste the same. To God sin is the same thing. It may take different forms but both are the same to God. Again see post 9.

Anybody think otherwise?

I'm not sure that it is a HUGE sin in Christianity. If you ask for forgiveness, and are truly remorseful, you will be forgiven. God hates all sin; regardless of degree. Scripture clearly says this. And you remember the story of Mary Magdalene? "Let he who is without sin cast the first stone." John 8:7

Anthony Burgess: The screenplays: Jesus of Nazareth (16/29) - YouTube

Paraphrasing, humanizing, and lengthening the passage. This was always my favorite part of this movie. Christians are supposed to emulate his behavior.

Forum List

Back