Any Christian, Muslim or Jew who has had premarital sex .....

Is not a Christian, Jew, or Muslim unless they didn't know and converted.

For all the people who had premarital sex cannot defend either religon. It is clearly a huge sin in all 3 religions so if you are a person who likes getting drunk and going to clubs and having premarital sex and then goes to a temple, or ask for forgiveness in a morning prayer, or says Jesus name is fake.

Simple as that you don't belong to an abrahamic faith. I'm sick of seeing people who do all these sins call themselves Christians or Muslims or Jews

Anybody think otherwise?

I'm not sure that it is a HUGE sin in Christianity. If you ask for forgiveness, and are truly remorseful, you will be forgiven. God hates all sin; regardless of degree. Scripture clearly says this. And you remember the story of Mary Magdalene? "Let he who is without sin cast the first stone." John 8:7

Anthony Burgess: The screenplays: Jesus of Nazareth (16/29) - YouTube

Paraphrasing, humanizing, and lengthening the passage. This was always my favorite part of this movie. Christians are supposed to emulate his behavior.

Wow I thought it was a major sin....but I still believe forgiveness is open to everything

For all the people who had premarital sex cannot defend either religon. It is clearly a huge sin in all 3 religions so if you are a person who likes getting drunk and going to clubs and having premarital sex and then goes to a temple, or ask for forgiveness in a morning prayer, or says Jesus name is fake.

Simple as that you don't belong to an abrahamic faith. I'm sick of seeing people who do all these sins call themselves Christians or Muslims or Jews

Anybody think otherwise?

You realize Christianity specifically teaches that mankind can repent of their sins and be reconciled with God, right?

So do the other two Abrahmic religons....but what if you keep repeating them? That's my point

Anybody think otherwise?

You realize Christianity specifically teaches that mankind can repent of their sins and be reconciled with God, right?

So do the other two Abrahmic religons....but what if you keep repeating them? That's my point

Christianity, from my understanding DOES forgive. Can't speak for Jews, but Muslims....not very forgiving. Historically Christians, well, look at the Salem Witch Trials, the Black Plague, and certain hate groups. But by and large, Christians are very tolerant.

And yes, if you keep repeating them; my understanding is that yes....if you are remorseful, you will be forgiven. Even murderers on death row...some Christians believe are forgiven for their immense sin. The church I was raised in, advised us to NEVER become complacent in the "I am saved" belief. We were advised and directed to continuously work on our salvation.

Anybody think otherwise?

Then you need to use the Atonement more.

God is forgiving based in your heart....in Islam...they say Muhammad saw a vision of the day of judgement and that he saw a man who murdered like 80 people I think...something like that...and he went asked what can he do, so he was told to go do pilgrimage and he walked through the desert to get to the Kaaba(the square thing in Saudi Arabia) but died on the way there...and before he died he told people to cremate him....so on day of judgement brought his particles together and asked him why did you want cremation....and he said be did so because he was afraid of God....so just for the fear of God he was forgiven......

So Jews and Muslims believe in forgiveness..but people who dont really care will have a hard time on judgement day

We are made in god's image, we have pre-marital sex. Conclusion? God loves pre-marital sex. He even banged the virgin out of wedlock with her to make his son jesus, didn't he?

Cool story bro...stop crying if you don't like me don't come I'm a thread and call me a plethora of insults

I wonder what the cum guzzler ^ was trying to say so inadequately?

Next time, try English, ya useless quiff boi.

:( waaaaaaa I'm crying waaaaaa

You might be. It is what flaming idiot pussies such as you do an awful lot of.

You completely illiterate babbling jackass, you ACTUALLY posted this without bothering to edit or without the ability to see that you had posted gibberish:

"if you don't like me don't come I'm a thread"

LOL. BecauseItBlows thinks it is a thread. :lol:

You truly just cannot suck enough.

:lmao:

I wonder what the cum guzzler ^ was trying to say so inadequately?

Next time, try English, ya useless quiff boi.

You completely illiterate babbling jackass, you ACTUALLY posted this without bothering to edit or without the ability to see that you had posted gibberish:

Waaaaaaa :( waaaaa you're making cry.......wait....do you have a fetish for me bro? Liability knows I'm a lot of fun :lol:

Waaaaaaa :( waaaaa you're making cry.......wait....do you have a fetish for me bro? Liability knows I'm a lot of fun :lol:

BecauseItBlows is so lame and uninteresting, it has to channel Dainty.

BecauseItBlows is so lame and uninteresting, it has to channel Dainty.

:eusa_hand:

Forum List

Back