Any Christian, Muslim or Jew who has had premarital sex .....

My Very First Time

The sky was dark
The moon was high
All alone just she and I
Her hair was soft
Her eyes were blue
I knew just what
She wanted to do
Her skin so soft
Her legs so fine
I ran my fingers
Down her spine
I didn't know how
But I tried my best
I started by placing
My hands on her breast
I remember my fear
My fast beating heart
But slowly she spread
Her legs apart
And when I did it
I felt no shame
All at once
The white stuff came
At last it's finished
It's all over now
My first time ever
At milking a cow.....

Hahaahhahahaha cool man! Just go donate your bible because you aren't following Jesus. Jesus was extreme

I thought Christians are against premarital sex? It only encourages you for more sex and moves you away from God and puts your free time into getting women and not faith.....what so it's only Jews and Muslims who have a strict rule on premarital sex?

Matthew 5:28
But I tell you that anyone who looks at a woman lustfully has already committed adultery with her in his heart.
Matthew 5:27-29

That makes a bit of sense.....anyways so it is a big sin? Right?

See post 9 all sin is sin, you break one you break them all.

I thought Christians are against premarital sex? It only encourages you for more sex and moves you away from God and puts your free time into getting women and not faith.....what so it's only Jews and Muslims who have a strict rule on premarital sex?

Matthew 5:28
But I tell you that anyone who looks at a woman lustfully has already committed adultery with her in his heart.
Matthew 5:27-29

I think anal sex is ok? Isn't that how Mary stayed a virgin? :dunno:

No but it is how you brush your teeth every morning.

yeah, I suppose so but then again, I don't and didn't care, and I still don't.

Kudos to you man....some don't care and I might not care someday(someday...lol maybe in Paradaise:D) , that's not what angers me....it's the people who claim they are Jews or Muslims or Christians even though they don't comply with their God....you are a Christian or Muslim for your faith and religion not to identity yourself

I follow no religion

yeah, I suppose so but then again, I don't and didn't care, and I still don't.

Kudos to you man....some don't care and I might not care someday(someday...lol maybe in Paradaise:D) , that's not what angers me....it's the people who claim they are Jews or Muslims or Christians even though they don't comply with their God....you are a Christian or Muslim for your faith and religion not to identity yourself

I follow no religion

And you aren't a hypocrite that's what I like about you :)

Hate to point this out but

If sin kicks you out of an Abrahamic religion, then there ar no followers.

People sin, dispite their beliefs. It does not eliminate your membership in any of the before mentioned groups.

Haha Jillian is soooo funny....I go to neg High gravity and I get a message saying "you must give reputation out before giving it to high gravity again" wow Jillian unbelievable I never repped him in weeks

Hate to point this out but

If sin kicks you out of an Abrahamic religion, then there ar no followers.

People sin, dispite their beliefs. It does not eliminate your membership in any of the before mentioned groups.

I'm not saying that....I'm saying people who do these major sins and claim to be holy at the same time are hypocrites....

Forum List

Back