One Question For Muslims

Discussion in 'Religion and Ethics' started by alpine, Sep 13, 2012.

1. alpine

alpine Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,050
    I am a wealthy man with 4 wives. I go to a slave market and buy me 5 male and 3 female slaves. I make my male slaves work and generate wealth for me so I can afford all this luxury. I make my female slaves do the household work and sexually pleasure me when I am bored with my 4 wives.

Is this arrangement ok in islam? Does your god has any problems with this setup? What if I add 5 more male slaves and 5 more female slaves? Still acceptable?

2. BecauseIKnow

BecauseIKnow BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +434
    Already answered you....I already know where you are going with this and I already answered the same question....."ex Muslim"

3. alpine

alpine Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,050
    So the answer is "yes, it is acceptable", or "no, it is not acceptable"?

To make it easier for you;

a) yes, it is ok in islam
    b) no, it is not ok in islam

So you can simply type a or b...

4. BecauseIKnow

BecauseIKnow BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +434
    Already answered you and it's a bigoted question you probably pulled of a right wing anti islamic website.

Again you are trying to refer to Muhamamd which didn't think like that or do that in the way you speak...Muhammad wasn't a wealthy man

5. alpine

alpine Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,050
    I have read quran multiple times and to enlighten the crowd, it is ok to have as many slaves as you like and do whatever you like with them. You can even pimp your female slaves.

So he says, you can pimp your slave women, but don't force them. But even if you do, allah is going to forgive you. What a merciful god...

6. alpine

alpine Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,050
    So the big question is, if I say "allah is a pimp", am I crossing the line of freedom of speech? Are you going to get pissed at me? Are you going to kill my ambassador? Are you going to kill me?

7. BecauseIKnow

BecauseIKnow BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +434
    No he doesn't idiot.

You don't know how to read. It clearly says do not let women go into prostitution because it is a pleasure of this short temporary life.....meaning this life is just a short test don't risk it because of your desires.

8. alpine

alpine Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,050
    In islam, when you raid into a neighbouring non-muslim country, you kill the men and take their children and women as slaves. First the soldiers rape them. But since they are not that rich and can not afford to keep one, they sell their slaves in the slave market. Since a slave is considered as a commodity, you can do basically whatever you want with them. For a muslim men, it is common to have sex with the slave women. SO some muslim men come up with the idea, since muslim men can have sex with slave women anytime he wants, why not rent her since she is also a commodity.

This verse is to handle those situations and actually is trying to protect slave girls from their muslim masters. They are free not to prostitute, even if their master wants them to. And even their masters do force them, masters forgiven also since they are basically trying to use their commodity the way they want to which is their right according to islam. So allah also contradicts with himself. This is also common for religions that are a result of ages long cultural accumulation.

Last edited: Sep 13, 2012
  9. BecauseIKnow

BecauseIKnow BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +434
    Ok so he failed his first two tries about slavery and prostitution so lets go to try #3 lmao

10. BecauseIKnow

BecauseIKnow BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +434
    Not true, and their were no countries back then or borders....they left the children and woman alone...after if they win a battle. When they lost battles the other side killed the Muslim women and children....

So Muslims were a lot more moral. And they don't take any woman as prostitutes....