One Question For Muslims

alpine

Gold Member
Sep 13, 2012
I am a wealthy man with 4 wives. I go to a slave market and buy me 5 male and 3 female slaves. I make my male slaves work and generate wealth for me so I can afford all this luxury. I make my female slaves do the household work and sexually pleasure me when I am bored with my 4 wives.

Is this arrangement ok in islam? Does your god has any problems with this setup? What if I add 5 more male slaves and 5 more female slaves? Still acceptable?

Already answered you....I already know where you are going with this and I already answered the same question....."ex Muslim"

Already answered you....I already know where you are going with this and I already answered the same question....."ex Muslim"

So the answer is "yes, it is acceptable", or "no, it is not acceptable"?

To make it easier for you;

a) yes, it is ok in islam
b) no, it is not ok in islam

So you can simply type a or b...

Already answered you and it's a bigoted question you probably pulled of a right wing anti islamic website.

Again you are trying to refer to Muhamamd which didn't think like that or do that in the way you speak...Muhammad wasn't a wealthy man

I have read quran multiple times and to enlighten the crowd, it is ok to have as many slaves as you like and do whatever you like with them. You can even pimp your female slaves.

And do not compel your slave girls to prostitution, if they desire chastity, to seek [thereby] the temporary interests of worldly life. And if someone should compel them, then indeed, Allah is [to them], after their compulsion, Forgiving and Merciful. 24:33

So he says, you can pimp your slave women, but don't force them. But even if you do, allah is going to forgive you. What a merciful god...

So the big question is, if I say "allah is a pimp", am I crossing the line of freedom of speech? Are you going to get pissed at me? Are you going to kill my ambassador? Are you going to kill me?

I have read quran multiple times and to enlighten the crowd, it is ok to have as many slaves as you like and do whatever you like with them. You can even pimp your female slaves.

And do not compel your slave girls to prostitution, if they desire chastity, to seek [thereby] the temporary interests of worldly life. And if someone should compel them, then indeed, Allah is [to them], after their compulsion, Forgiving and Merciful. 24:33

So he says, you can pimp your slave women, but don't force them. But even if you do, allah is going to forgive you. What a merciful god...

No he doesn't idiot.

You don't know how to read. It clearly says do not let women go into prostitution because it is a pleasure of this short temporary life.....meaning this life is just a short test don't risk it because of your desires.

In islam, when you raid into a neighbouring non-muslim country, you kill the men and take their children and women as slaves. First the soldiers rape them. But since they are not that rich and can not afford to keep one, they sell their slaves in the slave market. Since a slave is considered as a commodity, you can do basically whatever you want with them. For a muslim men, it is common to have sex with the slave women. SO some muslim men come up with the idea, since muslim men can have sex with slave women anytime he wants, why not rent her since she is also a commodity.

This verse is to handle those situations and actually is trying to protect slave girls from their muslim masters. They are free not to prostitute, even if their master wants them to. And even their masters do force them, masters forgiven also since they are basically trying to use their commodity the way they want to which is their right according to islam. So allah also contradicts with himself. This is also common for religions that are a result of ages long cultural accumulation.

Last edited:
Ok so he failed his first two tries about slavery and prostitution so lets go to try #3 lmao

In islam, when you raid into a neighbouring non-muslim country, you kill the men and take their children and women as slaves. First the soldiers rape them. But since they are not that rich and can not afford to keep one, they sell their slaves in the slave market. Since a slave is considered as a commodity, you can do basically whatever you want with them. For a muslim men, it is common to have sex with the slave women. SO some muslim men come up with the idea, since muslim men can have sex with slave women anytime he wants, why not rent her since she is also a commodity.

This verse is to handle those situations and actually is trying to protect slave girls from their muslim masters. They are free not to prostitute, even if their master wants them to. And even their masters do force them, masters forgiven also since they are basically trying to use their commodity the way they want to which is their right according to islam.

Not true, and their were no countries back then or borders....they left the children and woman alone...after if they win a battle. When they lost battles the other side killed the Muslim women and children....

So Muslims were a lot more moral. And they don't take any woman as prostitutes....

So the big question is, if I say "allah is a pimp", am I crossing the line of freedom of speech? Are you going to get pissed at me? Are you going to kill my ambassador? Are you going to kill me?

[ame=http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=XxtyisoNBaI]YouTube - Airline Panic Attack [ORIGINAL][/ame]

Lol you sound like him

Also, one another remark about allah encouraging muslims to free their slaves, here is a verse from the book

Allah will not impose blame upon you for what is meaningless in your oaths, but He will impose blame upon you for [breaking] what you intended of oaths. So its expiation is the feeding of ten needy people from the average of that which you feed your [own] families or clothing them or the freeing of a slave. But whoever cannot find [or afford it] - then a fast of three days [is required]. That is the expiation for oaths when you have sworn. But guard your oaths. Thus does Allah make clear to you His verses that you may be grateful. 5:89

In this verse, we can see clearly, freeing slaves or feeding the needy is an act of punishment. And you can see at the end, allah strictly tells people not to break their oath, so no need to free slaves and no need to feed the needy. So you are not losing any money or slaves because you acted foolish breaking your oath.

Also, one another remark about allah encouraging muslims to free their slaves, here is a verse from the book

Allah will not impose blame upon you for what is meaningless in your oaths, but He will impose blame upon you for [breaking] what you intended of oaths. So its expiation is the feeding of ten needy people from the average of that which you feed your [own] families or clothing them or the freeing of a slave. But whoever cannot find [or afford it] - then a fast of three days [is required]. That is the expiation for oaths when you have sworn. But guard your oaths. Thus does Allah make clear to you His verses that you may be grateful. 5:89

In this verse, we can see clearly, freeing slaves or feeding the needy is an act of punishment. And you can see at the end, allah strictly tells people not to break their oath, so no need to free slaves and no need to feed the needy. So you are not losing any money or slaves because you acted foolish breaking your oath.

Again no, Allah says if you promise to free slaves and feed people and you don't or can't do it don't take oath in it. Thankfully most or the Muslims at the time fed many many people and freed many slaves...for example Umar ibn Khattab

Are you Muslim? You are saying things I can easily correct and moving in to another question.....this almost feels like a skit...you are only making muslims look good

One last remark on the slavery subject is in this verse;

Zakah expenditures are only for the poor and for the needy and for those employed to collect [zakah] and for bringing hearts together [for Islam] and for freeing captives [or slaves] and for those in debt and for the cause of Allah and for the [stranded] traveler - an obligation [imposed] by Allah . And Allah is Knowing and Wise.

This is the only way a slave can be freed, as Zakah, in which a slave again need to get into a line. Since islam is a religion of rituals, the first come first server mentality will work and a slave will not be freed before all the poor and needy are taken care of and zakah collectors are satisfied.

So when put together, allah, the claimed creator of all, has nothing to say to people abusing slavery, other than just putting some rules to manage the situation, for muslims not to have any conflicts between each other. Abraham Lincoln did more than the allah of muslims regarding slavery, therefore I would accept Lincoln more capable than the so called allah, the slave of its believers and their desires.

Wow thank you alpine you said a very good thing..that Islam promoted freedom of slaves. Zakat and for doing it for God and for the right thing to do

Nope. There is no such thing as a child bombers....I haven't seen one in my whole life....we are discussing religion not politics as well....so that's an ignorant statement

When muslims wipe their ass with their left hand, do they wash it afterwards? :dunno:

Forum List

Back