Any Christian, Muslim or Jew who has had premarital sex .....

Im not shoving my belief down anybody's throat...masquerade premarital sex is a big sim Christianity.....no its not okay do that....

Christianity started in the middle east to ask your middle eastern Christians about that rule.....none of them have premarital sex because they know it's a big sin

You're not a Christian if you don't believe premarital sex is a sin

I thought Christians are against premarital sex? It only encourages you for more sex and moves you away from God and puts your free time into getting women and not faith.....what so it's only Jews and Muslims who have a strict rule on premarital sex?

There is nothing wrong with sex. There is nothing wrong with having lots of sex. There is time for both sex and faith and I truly believe that God is okay with us having sex. If you think sex is bad because it takes time away from faith, then you BecauseIKnow, are a closed-minded individual who lives his life by the rules of some organized religion.

:clap2::clap2::clap2:

And im not saying I don't think about girls i do, especially brunette girls :). But I would never have premarital sex because The Abrahamic God says so

Please, you could never have premarital sex even if you wanted to. This is the excuse you are using for lack of game thats all.

Anybody can have premarital sex in America....but I'm sticking to my religon like I was raised to it.....Muslims take religon as a life thing...of course the ones who follow but not fake Muslims

I don't give a fuck, stop trying to tell other people how to live.:mad:

Im not shoving my belief down anybody's throat...masquerade premarital sex is a big sim Christianity.....no its not okay do that....

Christianity started in the middle east to ask your middle eastern Christians about that rule.....none of them have premarital sex because they know it's a big sin

None of them are having premarital sex? bullshit, do you have your head poked in everyones bedroom in the Middle East?:eusa_hand:

Tha you are not following your bible. It's as simple as that.....what's next your gonma tell us God is fine with people going to parties on night and getting drunk then having "accidental" sex...then they go to church the next morning?

Ya I'm sure God accepts that lifestyle....in the bible God wiped out the gays who were after Lot doesn't that tell you something?

None of them are having premarital sex? bullshit, do you have your head poked in everyones bedroom in the Middle East?:eusa_hand:

In general they aren't

In general they aren't

Bullshit.

Oh go on and tell me what I'm not. :lol:

You have your organized religion ... I have my spirituality. If the beliefs of others don't fit into the rules instilled upon you, then we are all sinners!!!

:lol:

Tha you are not following your bible. It's as simple as that.....what's next your gonma tell us God is fine with people going to parties on night and getting drunk then having "accidental" sex...then they go to church the next morning?

Ya I'm sure God accepts that lifestyle....in the bible God wiped out the gays who were after Lot doesn't that tell you something?

None of that is any of your business what other people are doing. Thats between them and God, not you.

You have your organized religion ... I have my spirituality. If the beliefs of others don't fit into the rules instilled upon you, then we are all sinners!!!

Okay then you are a spiritual person.....but dont go around telling people you're a Christian...you can't modify religon the way you want.....abrahamic religons are strict on premarital sex....

We alll are sinners but im talking about a major sin that could be forgiven by getting married to the person you had premarital sex with

None of that is any of your business what other people are doing. Thats between them and God, not you.

It isn't any of my business.....and of course it's between them and God but that's not following Christianity or Islam or Judaism....

Okay then you are a spiritual person.....but dont go around telling people you're a Christian...you can't modify religon the way you want.....abrahamic religons are strict on premarital sex....

We alll are sinners but im talking about a major sin that could be forgiven by getting married to the person you had premarital sex with

Sigh ....

I'm done here.

if god didn't want man to have sex he wouldn't have given him a woodie. :D

It isn't any of my business.....and of course it's between them and God but that's not following Christianity or Islam or Judaism....

Who are you to say that? are you a Priest or a Rabbi?

Priests understand certain things that happen and offer forigveness I'm church....and rabbis are against it.

But if you constantly have that lifestyle you cant say you're a christian...

Priests understand certain things that happen and offer forigveness I'm church....and rabbis are against it.

If a priest assfucks a little boy, is that a sin? :dunno:

If a priest assfucks a little boy, is that a sin? :dunno:

Yes of course...in Islam he would get a big punishment in Amercia it's jail time

If the priest pulls out and cums all over the floor, is it not as bad? :dunno:

I know, in Islam, the guy would probably get a fucking medal! :lol:

I am not talking about the people who have and then got married and stopped sleeping around...those people will be forgive God Willing....because they matured and understood religon so they did the right thing....

I am talking about hypocrites who do these acts and claim to be holy at the same time

Btw does it make me a radical because i against premarital sex? Just like all the Prophets were

Forum List

Back