Anti Nfl Kneeler “papa John” exposed for the racist he is

But but..what about black service members that did their duty no matter what?

All I'm saying is that there's black people, and then there's niggas.

Same with white people, sorry. Again, it is what it is.

PAPA JOHN was a vocal complainer of the nfl players kneeling . He even severed ties wh the nfl as their pizza sponsor. (Immediately replaced by dominos)

Well the right wing jerk sure let his true colors fly in a conference call wh a PR firm hired to save chain that became the official pizza of alt right nazis .

He started dropping N bombs and how cornel sanders used to get away with it . Oh and how they would drag blacks around the back of their cars in his old town when he was a kid .

Stay classy conservatives.

How do you rebrand Papa John's when the problem is Papa John?

Does this mean Kaepernick is getting a contract?

He's just a tad too toxic for that, no.

If they allow Kaepernick, Tebow gets ..er throws a pass, too! :funnyface:

Off-Topic: What about Charlie Ward? Heisman trophy winner.

Goes straight to the NBA instead of football. Him and Tebow are equal in my eyes.

Different FL teams.

No.

What you are saying is that there are black people you like, and black people you don't and that you feel ok about calling the ones you don't like racist names.

if he's racist for saying the N--word, then most Americans are racists
No, just most of the ones you know apparently.

A lot of Liberal Honkies call African Americans "n"'s every day of the week.

They really don't care if its a lib, however.

Back in the day, when LBJ introduced the treasure trove of Liberal Giveaway programs, President Johnson addressed the NAACP convention "With the passage of this bill, I will have you N's voting Democrat for a hundred years!!"

The crowd cheered him on, standing O/

It took me the longest time to find what it was he actually said, and what reason.
After finally finding it, I am underwhelmed.
He did not call black people, *iggers. In a conference call with a sensitivity company that he sought help to gain sensitivity, he was explaining where he comes from, and how it use to be there. And used Col. Sanders as an example who called black people *iggers.
As well as how they use to drag black people behind pickup trucks where he came from.
It was dumb, and not relevant as both instances were well before his time... but was it something so bad that he should have his entire career ended??
No.
If it is then Michael Che should be living in a trailer by now.
Gonna hafta link that.

No, Infowars and breightbart are not acceptable.

If white people use the n word it’s like co opting what that group went through. Like saying you are a war vet , when you are not .

How about African Americans using the C word or the H word? Should they be calling people honkies and crackers?

Isn't that co-opting the jive ass white mf'ers?
So tell us, as a honky cracker what have you gone through?

Or failing that, what hardships did your ancestors go through as a result of their crackerness (sp?)?

No.

What you are saying is that there are black people you like, and black people you don't and that you feel ok about calling the ones you don't like racist names.

You're not up to the level of me and real black people, sorry.

Also: It's apparent and transparent.

if he's racist for saying the N--word, then most Americans are racists
No, just most of the ones you know apparently.

A lot of Liberal Honkies call African Americans "n"'s every day of the week.

They really don't care if its a lib, however.

Back in the day, when LBJ introduced the treasure trove of Liberal Giveaway programs, President Johnson addressed the NAACP convention "With the passage of this bill, I will have you N's voting Democrat for a hundred years!!"

The crowd cheered him on, standing O/

You know, at Christmas, my cousin told me about that. Before that, in America, if you didn't make your way, you starved.

Freebies are not good and breed an underclass of savages, kinda like state babies.

If white people use the n word it’s like co opting what that group went through. Like saying you are a war vet , when you are not .

How about African Americans using the C word or the H word? Should they be calling people honkies and crackers?

Or failing that, what hardships did your ancestors go through as a result of their crackerness (sp?)?

A lot , believe me. An African American keyed my Cadillac a few years ago because he didn't like my ethnicity. Obvious hate crime.

Been called names plenty of times.

A lot of anti white racism against honkies, at least in Ohio.

Although to be fair, since I've moved to the East Coast and now live in Pennsylvania, no blacks have committed racism against me.

No.

You're not up to the level of me and real black people, sorry.

Also: It's apparent and transparent.
That reply makes no sense.

I'm not sure why that surprised me.

A lot , believe me. An African American keyed my Cadillac a few years ago because he didn't like my ethnicity. Obvious hate crime.

Although to be fair, since I've moved to the East Coast and now live in Pennsylvania, no blacks have committed racism against me.
Racist crime, or justifiable retaliation?

PAPA JOHN was a vocal complainer of the nfl players kneeling . He even severed ties wh the nfl as their pizza sponsor. (Immediately replaced by dominos)

Well the right wing jerk sure let his true colors fly in a conference call wh a PR firm hired to save chain that became the official pizza of alt right nazis .

He started dropping N bombs and how cornel sanders used to get away with it . Oh and how they would drag blacks around the back of their cars in his old town when he was a kid .

Hey Tummy, I couldn't care less who the NFL gets their pizza from, Papa Johns Pizza sucks anyway. And I care even less if he used a colorful slang word in private, in passing that Blacks themselves use freely amongst themselves every day freely with impunity. I don't fear words, words don't hurt, stupid ideas do---- and what could be more stupid than to castrate one race (whites) for a word that you giggle at when another race (blacks) use it? People castrate whites for the word calling them racists (anyone remember Roseanne?) when the castration itself is THE ULTIMATE EXPRESSION OF RACISM, because it is NOT APPLIED EQUALITY. It is applied ACCORDING TO RACE---- the very DEFINITION of racism.

When I was young, there were such slang words for every nationality on the planet. Germans were Krauts, English were Limeys, but we only see ONE of them as grounds to end people's lives, EXCEPT WHEN A BLACK USES IT. Then its AOK. Jerk. Are we to believe that an entire planet was racist just for using ethnic slang? Are people really so conditioned to believe you're OK now if you call a person "Chinese" but are a terrible racist if you call the same person a Chink? A rose is still a rose by any other same, and words are just words.

Do you believe in stolen valor ? Cause when whites use the n word, it’s kinda like that .
what??!!!!
please explain

Sure. It’s the same premise . If white people use the n word it’s like co opting what that group went through. Like saying you are a war vet , when you are not .

Except people who say they are a war vet when they weren't don't get their lives ruined just for saying it. I never heard one black person much less Valerie Jarrett step forward to say that what Roseanne said was maybe poor taste or bad judgement but that it wasn't grounds to ruin her life over. Co-opt that.

"retaliation" for what, pray tell? Hundreds of years of slavery, none of which I nor any of my ancestors was responsible for?

"retaliation" for what, pray tell? Hundreds of years of slavery, none of which I nor any of my ancestors was responsible for?
Not hundreds of years ago, what did you do/say to them?

He represents the racist right....I just dont know why the right denies that they are racists. Its evident to all of minorities that overwhelmingly vote against them.
hey issa....how come the left denies that they too are racists?...as most Mexicans in S.Cal know.....
First you righties have to admit that you hate non whites...its very evident.
You hate whites.

You just exposed your racism.

Forum List

Back