Anti Nfl Kneeler “papa John” exposed for the racist he is

It took me the longest time to find what it was he actually said, and what reason.
After finally finding it, I am underwhelmed.
He did not call black people, *iggers. In a conference call with a sensitivity company that he sought help to gain sensitivity, he was explaining where he comes from, and how it use to be there. And used Col. Sanders as an example who called black people *iggers.
As well as how they use to drag black people behind pickup trucks where he came from.
It was dumb, and not relevant as both instances were well before his time... but was it something so bad that he should have his entire career ended??
No.
If it is then Michael Che should be living in a trailer by now.
Gonna hafta link that.

No, Infowars and breightbart are not acceptable.

Link what? Michael Che?.... you can Google and YouTube it yourself. It's everywhere.
He called a sitting President a little bitch, and then went on to call him a cracker. Twice.
Sure he got a little blowback from saying it.....but guess what? HE STILL HAS A JOB AT SNL. Double Standard. Actually worse, Pappa John guy used the word *igger as a description of what other people said....not using it himself. Michael Che said it outright with intent.

It took me the longest time to find what it was he actually said, and what reason.
He did not call black people, *iggers. In a conference call with a sensitivity company that he sought help to gain sensitivity, he was explaining where he comes from, and how it use to be there. And used Col. Sanders as an example who called black people *iggers.
As well as how they use to drag black people behind pickup trucks where he came from.
It was dumb, and not relevant as both instances were well before his time... but was it something so bad that he should have his entire career ended??
No.
Gonna hafta link that.

Link what? Michael Che?.... you can Google and YouTube it yourself. It's everywhere.
He called a sitting President a little bitch, and then went on to call him a cracker. Twice.
Sure he got a little blowback from saying it.....but guess what? HE STILL HAS A JOB AT SNL. Double Standard. Actually worse, Pappa John guy used the word *igger as a description of what other people said....not using it himself. Michael Che said it outright with intent.
Never heard of this chi guy. I'm needing a link to your assertions about the papa johns guy. You know, the subject of the thread? What we are all talking about in here? The topic at hand?

Got a link to that or did you just make it up?

No.
Gonna hafta link that.

Never heard of this chi guy. I'm needing a link to your assertions about the papa johns guy. You know, the subject of the thread? What we are all talking about in here? The topic at hand?

Make what up?
If you don't know what he said, then why on earth are you even in a thread discussing it?

No.
Gonna hafta link that.

Make what up?
If you don't know what he said, then why on earth are you even in a thread discussing it?
Are you really this stupid or are you having a ministroke or something?

Forum List

Back