Why does it seem that USMB Republicans always side with Russia?

deanrd

Gold Member
May 8, 2017
It seems that no matter what our Intelligence agencies discover, USBM Republicans will always side with and defend Russia?

I'm very curious.

Why is that?

^^^ Typically groomed alt right comment above.

Too many GOP side with Russia. Why?

Russia cares more about the well being of America and Americans than democrats. We know our agencies have been corrupted by democrats and can no longer be trusted.

It isn't that Russia is wonderful. It's that compared to democrats they look better than what they really are.

It seems that no matter what our Intelligence agencies discover, USBM Republicans will always side with and defend Russia?

I'm very curious.

Why is that?

Clearly, they hate America. They like the people having ICBMs pointed at their families.

They've been pointed at us for decades, loon.

Why do you even bother inserting your nonsense?

I'm very curious.

Why is that?
Derp, Republican & Evil.

This is a genuine Rdean post

Seems to me the left is the one supporting Russia. They want Russia to continue to engage in the things that they have been doing for decades so that, in this case, they can blame it on who ever it is most politically convenient to blame it on. They are giddy at any mention of Russia. Not disgusted or saddened. They ignore any connections between Hillary and Russia. They ignore that the DNC most likely conspired to steal an election from Bernie Sanders. They ignore real voter fraud. Wonder why that is?

I'm very curious.

Why is that?
We don't. It just appears that way to morons like you.
Do you love the Russians? Would a search of USMB posts reveal that? This is not a personal point with me, just a professional question of you.

I'm very curious.

Why is that?

Clearly, they hate America. They like the people having ICBMs pointed at their families.

Makes one wonder why the sudden love affair with Russia…if they have been pointed at you for decades.

Russia cares more about the well being of America and Americans than democrats. We know our agencies have been corrupted by democrats and can no longer be trusted.

It isn't that Russia is wonderful. It's that compared to democrats they look better than what they really are.

Thanks for proving the OP’s point.

I'm very curious.

Why is that?

Makes one wonder why the sudden love affair with Russia…if they have been pointed at you for decades.

I don't love Russia...thats just more of your delusions.

You really are a colossal waste of time, hack. Stupid as a fucking stump too

I'm very curious.

Why is that?

I don't love Russia...thats just more of your delusions.

You really are a colossal waste of time, hack. Stupid as a fucking stump too

Yes you do. You trust Putin more than any democrat…right?

Forum List

Back