SIEG HIEL PIZZA: Papa John selected as the Official Pizza of the Nazi Party of ALT-Facts!

Baz Ares

Gold Member
Feb 2, 2017
The pronouncement came after Papa John’s CEO John Schnatter, whose pizza is an official NFL sponsor, blamed his company’s recent losses on NFL players protesting police brutality during the national anthem.

Schnatter was widely accused of racism and of making bad pizza.
But white supremacists came to his defense.

c09-618x690.jpg

This isn’t the first time the far-right has endorsed a brand and demonstrated how hateful ideology can permeate everything from sports to retail. Last November, the neo-Nazis said New Balance shoes were the “official shoes of white people” because one of the company’s top executives criticized former President Barack Obama and said that he supported Trump.
Papa John's is now the official alt-right pizza, according to neo-Nazis

:puke3:Papa Pizza Sucks. Like them Nazi do.

• Banned
The pronouncement came after Papa John’s CEO John Schnatter, whose pizza is an official NFL sponsor, blamed his company’s recent losses on NFL players protesting police brutality during the national anthem.

c09-618x690.jpg

This isn’t the first time the far-right has endorsed a brand and demonstrated how hateful ideology can permeate everything from sports to retail. Last November, the neo-Nazis said New Balance shoes were the “official shoes of white people” because one of the company’s top executives criticized former President Barack Obama and said that he supported Trump.

:puke3:Papa Pizza Sucks. Like the Nazi do.

c09-618x690.jpg

that pizza is from asia, it is adorned with one of its most sacred symbols

• Banned

c09-618x690.jpg

If you mean Japan's.
That symbol goes in the reversed direction.

Omote_manji_F8211X_3551990k.jpg

c09-618x690.jpg

Kneeling during the National Anthem doesn't protest police brutality, Nazis aren't right wing, and the Alt-Right has little-to-nothing to do with White Supremacy. It's like whenever you report something, you have to sprinkle as much false information as you can fit into it without risking being even being remotely creative.

c09-618x690.jpg

Kneeling during the National Anthem doesn't protest police brutality, Nazis aren't right wing, and the Alt-Right has little-to-nothing to do with White Supremacy. It's like whenever you report something, you have to sprinkle as much false information as you can fit into it without risking being even being remotely creative.

Where does this come from? Not the story or me.

I said
Nazi Party of ALT-Facts - These are both factual.
The Story said Far-Right.

c09-618x690.jpg

If you mean Japan's.
That symbol goes in the reversed direction.

Omote_manji_F8211X_3551990k.jpg
no, I was referring to India and parts of southeast asia,...that said I did not know Japan used the swastika, what did it stand for in Japan? was it it religious? I find this quite interesting and may do some research into it....not even sure which way the asian swastika faces, but a few years back India was asking that the symbol not be banned due to its historical significance to them and parts of several SE asian nations...without going overboard, see if you can find out what Japan's symbol was used for, I love stuff like this.

c09-618x690.jpg

I said

The Alt-Right is a character theater much like the Conservative character that Stephan Colbert did on his original show. Their entire purpose is satirize and bait and tweak the lefties.. None of it is organized. It's a viral Web phenomenon...

And it works. They know exactly how to get YOU to post their bait.. You're completely hooked...

c09-618x690.jpg

I said
And the story was wrong, and you posted it without commenting, making you also wrong.

c09-618x690.jpg

I said

The Alt-Right is a character theater much like the Conservative character that Stephan Colbert did on his original show. Their entire purpose is satirize and bait and tweak the lefties.. None of it is organized. It's a viral Web phenomenon...

And it works. They know exactly how to get YOU to post their bait.. You're completely hooked...

You should try reading the story.

The brands, however, have been quick to disassociate themselves from white supremacists. New Balance released a statement saying it is a “values-driven” organization that believes in “humanity, integrity, community and mutual respect for people around the world.”

In an email to the Huffington Post, Papa John’s also said it condemns racism in all forms.

“We do not want these individuals or groups to buy our pizza,” the company said in a statement.

btw: You and story makes me LMAO!

c09-618x690.jpg

I said
And the story was wrong, and you posted it without commenting, making you also wrong.

How so? I read your opinions.

c09-618x690.jpg

I said

I stated facts, not opinions. A lot of people tend to confuse the two, so don't worry too much about your own confusion.

c09-618x690.jpg

I said

You should try reading the story.

The brands, however, have been quick to disassociate themselves from white supremacists. New Balance released a statement saying it is a “values-driven” organization that believes in “humanity, integrity, community and mutual respect for people around the world.”

In an email to the Huffington Post, Papa John’s also said it condemns racism in all forms.

“We do not want these individuals or groups to buy our pizza,” the company said in a statement.

btw: You and story makes me LMAO!

That's the misconception. Corporations would disassociate themselves from their mothers if they were misrepresented in the mass media. It's one of the largest tongue in cheek punk jobs in Internet history. And you've been punked. You really think they created a country of Kekestan? That the Frog is some evil racial symbol? That Breitbart actually is CONTROLLED by them?

Jokes on you.. Let me know when they actually threaten anyone...

c09-618x690.jpg

I said

I stated facts, not opinions. A lot of people tend to confuse the two, so don't worry too much about your own confusion.

Again, I said Nazi, a Nazi is a Nazi. And they are FAR-Right.
What did I say else? As for your opinions.
For some 'kneeling' means nothing or are against cops.
This is their personal issues.
The rest is your opinion who is what.

Forum List

Back