Anti Nfl Kneeler “papa John” exposed for the racist he is

Timmy

Gold Member
Oct 2, 2015
PAPA JOHN was a vocal complainer of the nfl players kneeling . He even severed ties wh the nfl as their pizza sponsor. (Immediately replaced by dominos)

Well the right wing jerk sure let his true colors fly in a conference call wh a PR firm hired to save chain that became the official pizza of alt right nazis .

He started dropping N bombs and how cornel sanders used to get away with it . Oh and how they would drag blacks around the back of their cars in his old town when he was a kid .

Stay classy conservatives.

How do you rebrand Papa John's when the problem is Papa John?

fucking-moron-homeland-claire-danes.gif

Why is this in the Politics Forum?

Because of the politics of the whole NFL thing . Have you not seen the 100 threads about it ?

Every time there’s a thread based on a story that makes cons look bad , one of you swoop in and look to have the thread banished .

PAPA JOHN was a vocal complainer of the nfl players kneeling . He even severed ties wh the nfl as their pizza sponsor. (Immediately replaced by dominos)

Well the right wing jerk sure let his true colors fly in a conference call wh a PR firm hired to save chain that became the official pizza of alt right nazis .

He started dropping N bombs and how cornel sanders used to get away with it . Oh and how they would drag blacks around the back of their cars in his old town when he was a kid .

Again...who cares?
If the guy is dumb enough to do this kind of shit he deserves what he gets.

funding for Papa John's NHRA Top Fuel Dragster is drying up faster than he can say large pepperoni -

Does this mean Kaepernick is getting a contract?

Does this mean Kaepernick is getting a contract?

Yeah....head fry cook at the Red Hen.

I never did a "papa john" SHEEEEESH-------I did read a good review once
and had PLANNED ON TRYING............anyone?

Hey Tummy, I couldn't care less who the NFL gets their pizza from, Papa Johns Pizza sucks anyway. And I care even less if he used a colorful slang word in private, in passing that Blacks themselves use freely amongst themselves every day freely with impunity. I don't fear words, words don't hurt, stupid ideas do---- and what could be more stupid than to castrate one race (whites) for a word that you giggle at when another race (blacks) use it? People castrate whites for the word calling them racists (anyone remember Roseanne?) when the castration itself is THE ULTIMATE EXPRESSION OF RACISM, because it is NOT APPLIED EQUALITY. It is applied ACCORDING TO RACE---- the very DEFINITION of racism.

When I was young, there were such slang words for every nationality on the planet. Germans were Krauts, English were Limeys, but we only see ONE of them as grounds to end people's lives, EXCEPT WHEN A BLACK USES IT. Then its AOK. Jerk. Are we to believe that an entire planet was racist just for using ethnic slang? Are people really so conditioned to believe you're OK now if you call a person "Chinese" but are a terrible racist if you call the same person a Chink? A rose is still a rose by any other same, and words are just words.

I never did a "papa john" SHEEEEESH-------I did read a good review once
and had PLANNED ON TRYING............anyone?

If you like your sauce to taste like tomato soup you'll love it.

thanks for the "heads up...." I take it that PAPA is not Italian

I wouldn't hold that against him. I know local Iranians that have a pizzeria and they make a pretty good pie. They bought the store from a Greek.

And of course, the world's premiere pizza maker is the Godfather, Herman Cain, who isn't Italian either.

He represents the racist right....I just dont know why the right denies that they are racists. Its evident to all of minorities that overwhelmingly vote against them.

Hey Tummy, I couldn't care less who the NFL gets their pizza from, Papa Johns Pizza sucks anyway. And I care even less if he used a colorful slang word in private, in passing that Blacks themselves use freely amongst themselves every day freely with impunity. I don't fear words, words don't hurt, stupid ideas do---- and what could be more stupid than to castrate one race (whites) for a word that you giggle at when another race (blacks) use it? People castrate whites for the word calling them racists (anyone remember Roseanne?) when the castration itself is THE ULTIMATE EXPRESSION OF RACISM, because it is NOT APPLIED EQUALITY. It is applied ACCORDING TO RACE---- the very DEFINITION of racism.

When I was young, there were such slang words for every nationality on the planet. Germans were Krauts, English were Limeys, but we only see ONE of them as grounds to end people's lives, EXCEPT WHEN A BLACK USES IT. Then its AOK. Jerk. Are we to believe that an entire planet was racist just for using ethnic slang? Are people really so conditioned to believe you're OK now if you call a person "Chinese" but are a terrible racist if you call the same person a Chink? A rose is still a rose by any other same, and words are just words.

Do you believe in stolen valor ? Cause when whites use the n word, it’s kinda like that .

Forum List

Back