Anti Nfl Kneeler “papa John” exposed for the racist he is

Another solid and successful American lambasted by the touchy feely libbies over telling it like it is.

PAPA JOHN was a vocal complainer of the nfl players kneeling . He even severed ties wh the nfl as their pizza sponsor. (Immediately replaced by dominos)

Well the right wing jerk sure let his true colors fly in a conference call wh a PR firm hired to save chain that became the official pizza of alt right nazis .

He started dropping N bombs and how cornel sanders used to get away with it . Oh and how they would drag blacks around the back of their cars in his old town when he was a kid .

Stay classy conservatives.

How do you rebrand Papa John's when the problem is Papa John?
Is there anyone you know black or white over the age of 12 that has not used a racial slur at least once in their life?

fucking-moron-homeland-claire-danes.gif
Yes...said to Papa John, I agree.

PAPA JOHN was a vocal complainer of the nfl players kneeling . He even severed ties wh the nfl as their pizza sponsor. (Immediately replaced by dominos)

Well the right wing jerk sure let his true colors fly in a conference call wh a PR firm hired to save chain that became the official pizza of alt right nazis .

He started dropping N bombs and how cornel sanders used to get away with it . Oh and how they would drag blacks around the back of their cars in his old town when he was a kid .

Nobody cares Timmy

Like racism is a bad thing. Like Sztrok said, everyone has an opinion

-Geaux

He represents the racist right....I just dont know why the right denies that they are racists. Its evident to all of minorities that overwhelmingly vote against them.
hey issa....how come the left denies that they too are racists?...as most Mexicans in S.Cal know.....

Is there anyone you know black or white over the age of 12 that has not used a racial slur at least once in their life?
Once again my thread is moved . More righty censorship .

Your thread was moved because it is NOT POLITICAL IN NATURE.

Total BS . I tied it to the nfl protests . Look at the garbage on the politics page that’s allowed to stay.

Must feel real good to have a power word to hide behind--like a personal castle rampart--whenever anyone gets hurt feelings. A word so powerful these days, simply evoking it destroys lives, careers, legacies and grants would be excommunication from the modern human race. Shouldn't every people have such a word to wield? If not; if such words be exclusively awarded to certain peoples and cultures, but not others, then is the existence of such words at all not the very definition of what their invokers supposedly covet them to defend against? Hypocrisy. Double standards. Deceit and subversion of true equality.

I don't eat cheap cardboard pizza.
A little advice from me then: Keep your distance from the place named Hungry Howie's Pizza should you ever run across one. The last pizza from them that I ate tasted like the cheese and sauce had been placed on top of a cardboard slab in the shape of a circle.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. Since you hate Papa John's, can I have what would've been your slices? I love them and their garlic butter. :) :) :)

Forum List

Back