Anti-Gay Myths Exposed

The issue is a simple one. Though there are some who genuinely believe gay sex is bad or a sin, most people hide behind those cloaks instead of admitting to themselves that they are projecting the act of gay sex onto themselves and reacting in disgust. But they can't come out and admit it, so they rationalize their own revulsions about gay sex into something more respectable. But most people have difficulty being honest about it with themselves.

And you know this...how?

In other words, unmitigated claptrap, lolol...you need to smoke less of the good stuff.:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Sorry, the hardwire theory has been proven a patent falsehood. The APA had to revise their statement of homosexuality (to their eternal disgrace and embarassment) because they literally got caught with their pants down on the issue. They jumped on that train based on a crap study of male prison inmates....and proclaimed that homosexuality was hardwired...and then had to backtrack when even they couldn't argue the case anymore.

It's not hardwired. Not at all. And just because you say it over and over won't make it true.
The truth of the matter isthat it's really none of your business.

Lol...that's right, keep the truth *secret*.

It's only worthy of being broadcast if it support your agenda..not mine.

Anyway, please stop propagating a lie. Everyone knows it's a lie by now. You just look stupid when you do it. You lost that argument when the APA had to backtrack.

The issue is a simple one. Though there are some who genuinely believe gay sex is bad or a sin, most people hide behind those cloaks instead of admitting to themselves that they are projecting the act of gay sex onto themselves and reacting in disgust. But they can't come out and admit it, so they rationalize their own revulsions about gay sex into something more respectable. But most people have difficulty being honest about it with themselves.

And you know this...how?

In other words, unmitigated claptrap, lolol...you need to smoke less of the good stuff.:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Many discussions, Allie.

The idea that you choose to be straight or gay or aroused by children or S&M or animals or whatever is complete hogwash. The choice is whether or not you act on it.

It is not a conscious choice of a man to be aroused by a hot, 20 year old female as opposed to a fat, ugly, 60 year old woman. The idea that it's environment has to be one of the lamest theories out there.

And the argument that "it hasn't been proven by science" doesn't mean it isn't so. After all, God hasn't been proven by science.

Yeah, okay. You just go with what the voices in your head tell you is so.

Meanwhile the rest of us will discuss things like facts and reality, mmmkay?

Yeah, okay. You just go with what the voices in your head tell you is so.

Meanwhile the rest of us will discuss things like facts and reality, mmmkay?

When you start discussing facts, it will be a first, Allie. You can tell us about all the times you made a choice to be sexually aroused by women.

It's just a matter of time. The younger you are, the more likely you are to accept homosexuals. The older you are, the less likely. Twenty or thirty years from now, we will all be wondering what the fuss was about.

Uh, ok.

BTW...it's a fact that homosexuality isn't hardwired.

Per usual, progressives think that by assigning their own argument faults to others, nobody will notice that they are actually labeling themselves.

I put forth that you are the bigot, and the one who avoids facts..as you have proven in the last few posts...where first you claimed that homosexuality was hardwired, then that it wasn't anyone's business (after being reminded that you were lying about it being hardwired).

I accept homosexuals just fine. Facing the fact that they aren't born that way in no way indicates a lack of acceptance on my part.

I think the question is..why is it so important to you that they not be able to control their sexual orientation? And why can't YOU accept them if you can't believe they've been hardwired?

It sounds like you're the one who has the difficulty accepting them, I'm afraid.

Last edited:
As a homosexual, I can assure you that we are born this way... It's hardwired into us (as you all might say).

I'm not going to give you my life's story, but there was a time when I would have given anything to be straight.

It is not a choice, and anyone who argues otherwise probably has his or her information wrong and should review the validity of their sources. That is all I am going to say about this particular subject because the whole idea of debating someone about this and taking him or her seriously is absolutely ludicrous.

Last edited:
Oh, okay. So we'll throw out the Human Genome Project and the APA statements that reflect the fact that there is absolutely no evidence that it's "hardwired". Based on the two sentence statement of an anonymous messageboard poster.

I have no doubt that occasionally there are physical reasons for homosexual urges.

That in no way proves that homosexuality is by and large "hardwired".

Oh, okay. So we'll throw out the Human Genome Project and the APA statements that reflect the fact that there is absolutely no evidence that it's "hardwired". Based on the two sentence statement of an anonymous messageboard poster.

I have no doubt that occasionally there are physical reasons for homosexual urges.

You cant prove one way or the other if it is hardwired or not. Since you are not gay and don't live in a gay body and mind... you can only speculate and project what you think gay people feel and know about themselves.

Its rather like there was no prof that a female orgasm existed.

You think a non-gay person cannot know whether or not gayness is hardwired?

That's ridiculous. We know there is no gay gene. We know that there is no genetic explanation for gayness. We know that people can choose to be gay.

I don't have to be gay to know those things. Anymore that a person has to be blonde to understand the genetics of blondness.

This whole thing about people being born gay or not is really a false discussion and pretty much besides the point. The real question is: do you accept that people are gay or not (because they are born that way, because they make a choice, because of a whim, ... who cares). I see no reason not to accept the fact that certain people are gay.

That's ridiculous. We know there is no gay gene. We know that there is no genetic explanation for gayness. We know that people can choose to be gay.

I don't have to be gay to know those things. Anymore that a person has to be blonde to understand the genetics of blondness.

images

I don't think I would call sexual preference a choice.

If sexuality isn't hardwired, then you - or anyone - should be able to choose what you become sexually aroused to. You should be able to choose that you can become aroused by women, or a 500 pound man or a child for that matter.

If you can't do that yourself, if you can't make those choices, how can you possibly make the claim that sexuality is a choice?

The choice is whether or not one should act on those impulses, not the impulses themselves.

If sexuality isn't hardwired, then you - or anyone - should be able to choose what you become sexually aroused to. You should be able to choose that you can become aroused by women, or a 500 pound man or a child for that matter.

If you can't do that yourself, if you can't make those choices, how can you possibly make the claim that sexuality is a choice?

The choice is whether or not one should act on those impulses, not the impulses themselves.

90% of the arousal is from learned experience.

A virgin doesn't normally like the idea of sex. It scares them at first. Once they find out it's a pleasurable thing it becomes part of being aroused. Same thing goes for developing negative feelings about sex. Some gays go that way because they've had bad experiences with the opposite sex.

Of course people are born gay.

If you are straight and think being gay is a choice, have gay sex 25 times, then make your decision.

You first.

Let us know what you find out.

I'm not making the claim homosexuality is a choice, now am I? If it is a choice, you should be able to choose to be attracted to a man. I can't. But if you can, let us know. At least you'd be able to walk the talk.

Forum List

Back