Another uncivilized animal leads with helmet, take out white QB

The helmet to helmet contact is a serious risk of permanent injury. That said, blaming a race for the actions of one person is despicable. Going off about immigrants when the people involved are American citizens is just ignorant.
Were you as offended when blacks took a knee as racial protest?

I think the back players did harm A,erica by introducing politics into sport bI am not offended by his ignorance. And I was not offended when players took a knee in protest.
You mean you were not offended by the bignorance of the black players who were attacking America?

You should have been

I should? Why? They are protesting what they believe is injustice. If it is true then it needs to be protested. If it is untrue, they haven't caused anyone any harm or done anything wrong.

I think the back players did harm A,erica by introducing politics into sport

And they added insult to injury by protesting based on a lie

Even the assumptions of this op that offend liberals is the direct result of the black NFL players actions

The helmet to helmet contact is a serious risk of permanent injury. That said, blaming a race for the actions of one person is despicable. Going off about immigrants when the people involved are American citizens is just ignorant.

I think the back players did harm A,erica by introducing politics into sport bI am not offended by his ignorance. And I was not offended when players took a knee in protest.
You mean you were not offended by the bignorance of the black players who were attacking America?

You should have been

I should? Why? They are protesting what they believe is injustice. If it is true then it needs to be protested. If it is untrue, they haven't caused anyone any harm or done anything wrong.

Even the assumptions of this op that offend liberals is the direct result of the black NFL players actions

Politics have been in sports for a long time. And the protest was pretty low key. I think all the fuss about it caused more attention than it ever would have gotten on its own.

I also think that trying to blame an entire race (and demean them) based on the actions of one (or a few) is more ignorant and more dangerous than kneeling before a game.

You should have been

Politics have been in sports for a long time. And the protest was pretty low key. I think all the fuss about it caused more attention than it ever would have gotten on its own.

I also think that trying to blame an entire race (and demean them) based on the actions of one (or a few) is more ignorant and more dangerous than kneeling before a game.
Politics have been in sports for a long time.

Now you are rewriting history to fit your narrative

The NFL was always non political until kapernick and other blsck players started insulting our nation to gain attention to themselves

Consider the source.

im so sick of this shit, why we need to control immigration. Mason Rudolph taken out because animal behavior
Dov Kleiman on Twitter
Stop being such a pussy

That's how football is supposed to be played
Sure it is... and that's why we have this...

Brain Disease Is Common in Former Football Players: Study

So what?

No one is forcing people to play football. All we have now is a glorified touch football game because you can't hit the fucking QB anymore

im so sick of this shit, why we need to control immigration. Mason Rudolph taken out because animal behavior
Dov Kleiman on Twitter
Stop being such a pussy

Sure it is... and that's why we have this...

Brain Disease Is Common in Former Football Players: Study

So what?

No one is forcing people to play football. All we have now is a glorified touch football game because you can't hit the fucking QB anymore
I don't give a fuck one way or another. I don't watch football.

I was just adding some facts to the conversation.

Dov Kleiman on Twitter
Stop being such a pussy

Stfu
Pussy.
Lol yea ok .. I played football unlike you

And you know that how?

FYI I was a starting middle linebacker in HS we used to have bets on who would get the most paint on their helmets every game

Dov Kleiman on Twitter
Stop being such a pussy

Stfu
Pussy.

And you know that how?

FYI I was a starting middle linebacker in HS we used to have bets on who would get the most paint on their helmets every game
I was the paint mofo!

Stop being such a pussy

Stfu
Pussy.

And you know that how?

I was the paint mofo!
Pussy

You should have been

Politics have been in sports for a long time.

Now you are rewriting history to fit your narrative

The NFL was always non political until kapernick and other blsck players started insulting our nation to gain attention to themselves

I am not rewriting anything. But I notice you are moving the goalposts.

First it was that they were introducing politics into sports. Now you are saying the NFL was always nonpolitical.

They felt the need to protest. I will never stop American citizens from exercising that right. And I am an American citizen and veteran. I was not insulted. Like I said, it seemed pretty mild to me. That is until much ado was made about little.

Forum List

Back