Another uncivilized animal leads with helmet, take out white QB

im so sick of this shit, why we need to control immigration. Mason Rudolph taken out because animal behavior
Dov Kleiman on Twitter

Only if its another team other than your cheatriots its not okay to have helmet to helmet as evidenced how you go into evade mode that they get away with personal fouls the other teams do not.
Pats are the best ever

best at cheating to have to win big games yeah.no argument there.:2up:

im so sick of this shit, why we need to control immigration. Mason Rudolph taken out because animal behavior
Dov Kleiman on Twitter

Only if its another team other than your cheatriots its not okay to have helmet to helmet as evidenced how you go into evade mode that they get away with personal fouls the other teams do not.
Pats are the best ever

best at cheating to have to win big games yeah.no argument there.:2up:
Any evidence?

No, it's my land....... well at least the small part I own....... ICE should be knocking on your door soon.......
Why I call them all the time lol every time a see a Latino I don’t like lol
You must be proud of yourself........ Betcha every time you call ICE the person answering the phone is thinking, "oh shit, not this loser again."
No actually I was invited to witness a raid.. I’m on a group text..
It was a sting operation, they missed picking you up.
For what being a great American?
You wish.......

Why I call them all the time lol every time a see a Latino I don’t like lol
You must be proud of yourself........ Betcha every time you call ICE the person answering the phone is thinking, "oh shit, not this loser again."
No actually I was invited to witness a raid.. I’m on a group text..
It was a sting operation, they missed picking you up.
For what being a great American?
You wish.......
Umm ok

Dov Kleiman on Twitter
Hell, the Mayflower landed 419 years ago, I'm pretty sure your visa has expired by now...... :eusa_whistle:
Huh? I built this
Sure ya did, doesn't mean your visa's not expired.........
Why would it? It’s my land

What land do you own?

The NFL fucked up their rules decades ago in order to encourage the incessant throwing of the ball across a TV screen in order to appease their low IQ clientele. It also ensured a higher probability of a white person to possess the physical ability to qualify for a position of contrived significant influence in their dumbed-down sport so as to not lose their still mostly white audience.

The helmet to helmet contact is a serious risk of permanent injury. That said, blaming a race for the actions of one person is despicable. Going off about immigrants when the people involved are American citizens is just ignorant.

The helmet to helmet contact is a serious risk of permanent injury. That said, blaming a race for the actions of one person is despicable. Going off about immigrants when the people involved are American citizens is just ignorant.
Were you as offended when blacks took a knee as racial protest?

I am not offended by his ignorance. And I was not offended when players took a knee in protest.

I am not offended by his ignorance. And I was not offended when players took a knee in protest.
You mean you were not offended by the bignorance of the black players who were attacking America?

You should have been

You mean you were not offended by the bignorance of the black players who were attacking America?

You should have been

I should? Why? They are protesting what they believe is injustice. If it is true then it needs to be protested. If it is untrue, they haven't caused anyone any harm or done anything wrong.

Forum List

Back