Another uncivilized animal leads with helmet, take out white QB

You mean you were not offended by the bignorance of the black players who were attacking America?

You should have been

I should? Why? They are protesting what they believe is injustice. If it is true then it needs to be protested. If it is untrue, they haven't caused anyone any harm or done anything wrong.

I think the back players did harm A,erica by introducing politics into sport

And they added insult to injury by protesting based on a lie

Even the assumptions of this op that offend liberals is the direct result of the black NFL players actions

Politics have been in sports for a long time. And the protest was pretty low key. I think all the fuss about it caused more attention than it ever would have gotten on its own.

I also think that trying to blame an entire race (and demean them) based on the actions of one (or a few) is more ignorant and more dangerous than kneeling before a game.
Politics have been in sports for a long time.

Now you are rewriting history to fit your narrative

The NFL was always non political until kapernick and other blsck players started insulting our nation to gain attention to themselves

I am not rewriting anything. But I notice you are moving the goalposts.

First it was that they were introducing politics into sports. Now you are saying the NFL was always nonpolitical.

They felt the need to protest. I will never stop American citizens from exercising that right. And I am an American citizen and veteran. I was not insulted. Like I said, it seemed pretty mild to me. That is until much ado was made about little.

First it was that they were introducing politics into sports. Now you are saying the NFL was always nonpolitical.

Professional football is a sport

But now a game that has been corrupted by partisan racial politics

I should? Why? They are protesting what they believe is injustice. If it is true then it needs to be protested. If it is untrue, they haven't caused anyone any harm or done anything wrong.

I think the back players did harm A,erica by introducing politics into sport

And they added insult to injury by protesting based on a lie

Even the assumptions of this op that offend liberals is the direct result of the black NFL players actions

Politics have been in sports for a long time. And the protest was pretty low key. I think all the fuss about it caused more attention than it ever would have gotten on its own.

I also think that trying to blame an entire race (and demean them) based on the actions of one (or a few) is more ignorant and more dangerous than kneeling before a game.
Politics have been in sports for a long time.

Now you are rewriting history to fit your narrative

The NFL was always non political until kapernick and other blsck players started insulting our nation to gain attention to themselves

I am not rewriting anything. But I notice you are moving the goalposts.

They felt the need to protest. I will never stop American citizens from exercising that right. And I am an American citizen and veteran. I was not insulted. Like I said, it seemed pretty mild to me. That is until much ado was made about little.

Professional football is a sport

But now a game that has been corrupted by partisan racial politics

They felt the protest was important. I am not going to stop them from having their say.

But I will say that the protests were low key and not disruptive until people started making such a huge deal about it. Most people would not have even noticed.

im so sick of this shit, why we need to control immigration. Mason Rudolph taken out because animal behavior
Dov Kleiman on Twitter

This is still hilarious. Not the hit on Mason Rudolph, but the OP post.

Yes, it was a dangerous hit. It is debatable whether or not Thomas intentionally did it, but it was a bad hit.

But the OP thinks immigration is the problem? And blames race on the hit?

Sounds like someone blames immigration and race for everything. lol Especially his own shortcomings.

im so sick of this shit, why we need to control immigration. Mason Rudolph taken out because animal behavior
Dov Kleiman on Twitter

Yes, it was a dangerous hit. It is debatable whether or not Thomas intentionally did it, but it was a bad hit.

Sounds like someone blames immigration and race for everything. lol Especially his own shortcomings.

You hit the nail on the head!

Dov Kleiman on Twitter

Why do powerful white men scare you so much

Dov Kleiman on Twitter

They don't, you idiot. Why did you drop out of school so early and sniff so much glue?

Dov Kleiman on Twitter

They don't, you idiot. Why did you drop out of school so early and sniff so much glue?
Lol what are you projecting again ?

Dov Kleiman on Twitter

Everyone can see it, kid. There is something deeply wrong with you.

They said the same thing about George Washington and Sam Adams, we are patriots we are a different breed . We’re coming for you son .. Give me liberty or give me death

They said the same thing about George Washington and Sam Adams,.....

You're no Washington or Adams, kid. You're certainly no patriot. I'd be surprised if you walk upright.

You're no Washington or Adams, kid. You're certainly no patriot. I'd be surprised if you walk upright.
Im the leader of the resistance party in Boston.

They said the same thing about George Washington and Sam Adams, we are patriots we are a different breed . We’re coming for you son .. Give me liberty or give me death

Now you think you are of the same caliber as Sam Adams and George Washington?

You are not coming for a damn thing.

Im the leader of the resistance party in Boston.

Bullshit. Just because s handful of losers called you a leader when they met in someone's garage doesn't mean much.

You ain’t nothing but a lazy old man collect welfare

Welfare?? Lmao. I've paid more in taxes that you will likely make, kitchen boy.

I don’t know male prostitution to paid taxes

So you are guilty of tax evasion too?

So you are guilty of tax evasion too?
Shhh don’t say nothing lol

Forum List

Back