Another Stupid Florida Teabagger Cries

Howey

Gold Member
Mar 4, 2013
lol...I'll bet he would have
grovelled before the niggrah pot smoking Kenyan
and begged him for his autograph and a picture with him.

FL teacher who routinely tweets ‘OBAMA IS A P*SSY’ upset at exclusion from Obama event

A social studies teacher at a Florida high school is claiming that his “right to free speech” was violated when school administrators barred him from a recent appearance of President Barack Obama.

Coral Reef Senior High teacher Randall Scott had said that he “would rather dine in Hell with Satan” than shake the president’s hand, and described himself as a “virulent anti-Communist and hater of Obamanism.”

Scott told his side of the story in a letter he posted on Instagram. “I’m a conservative Republican who uses social media to express my views,” he wrote. “At the last two faculty meetings our principal had strongly advised us not to post anything. As a citizen of this great country I chose to ignore her advise [sic] which now in retrospect seems more like a veiled threat.”

“The next day,” he continued, “I’m suddenly excluded from a presidential event.”

Miami-Dade County Public Schools spokesman John Schuster said in a statement that “the size and setup of the event venue did not permit all of the school’s staff and students to attend, and local administrators were required to decide who would attend to represent the school.”

The Miami New Times corroborated Scott’s claim, writing that Coral Reef Senior High Principal Adrianne Leal had specifically warned faculty not to post about Obama on social media in the days before the event, and that Scott was excluded from the presidential appearance because he steadfastly refused to do so, littering his Twitter account with statements such as:

Think about it. Is the pen mightier than the sword or is obama just a Putz? @ In my I hate Obama mood Instagram

— Randall Scott (@rscottmsgt) February 28, 2014

His “I hate Obama mood” extends to First Lady Michelle Obama, who he blames for taking away his Pop Tarts:

She had my pop tarts taken out of the vending machine. She is evil married to a communist in an… Instagram

— Randall Scott (@rscottmsgt) February 23, 2014

Scott also advocates the birther belief that Obama’s presidency is illegitimate:

A weed smoking Kenyan is your president. And he is in charge of your health care. Seems normal. If… Instagram

— Randall Scott (@rscottmsgt) February 26, 2014

And then there is his favorite statement to make about the president, which he tweeted every evening in the days leading up to the assembly:

WOTUS @ OBAMA IS A PUSSY Instagram

— Randall Scott (@rscottmsgt) March 7, 2014

Funny @ OBAMA IS A PUSSY Instagram

— Randall Scott (@rscottmsgt) March 6, 2014

We are so screwed @ OBAMA IS A PUSSY Instagram

— Randall Scott (@rscottmsgt) March 5, 2014

He claimed on Instagram that he finds “it hard to believe the Secret Service could find me a threat,” and wrote to Marco Rubio’s office asking them to look into his exclusion. “Can you look into this for me? I feel that I was singled out for using my right to free speech.”

Scott also told WPLG that he wanted “whoever is responsible for this to publicly apologize for discriminating against me because of my political views.”

WHEN ARE YOU RACIST BIGOTS GOING TO FIGURE OUT THAT IT'S CALLED SOCIAL MEDIA FOR A REASON?

wow ,

if it was a corporation telling him to stifle the right would be behind it

If you write all that, you can't really be surprised when you're not invited to the function when Obama visits.

W cancelled Maureen Dowd's Washington pass because she kept writing nasty things about him.

Hey....its 2014......if you don't agree with Obama, you're a racist.:D:D:2up:

Nothing to see here.

how does baring someone from attending an Obama fuction wrong or make "Joe the plunbing teacher" a racist?

He didnt like Obama that is his right...if the school did not want him to represent the school, that is their right.

so whats the beef?

Niggrah? You are the only person showing racism here. Nowhere in that article is race mentioned. You democrats have clearly demonstrated that YOU aren't ready for a black president. RACE, RACE, RACE. Its all you fucking talk about. Are your political positions that weak so you cant defend them without resorting to calling people racists?

While there is no sign of anyone crying it really is odd that this man feels excluded from an event he wouldn't go to anyway.

I feel sorry for this guys students more than anybody. Can you imagine having to be taught by someone with such a juvanile and pathetic social online presence.

I mean if he is a conservative then by all means be a conservative, take the POTUS to task on his policies, argue against his handling of situations but to just spew that sort of directionless bullshit is the sign of a weak mind. And then to be told he is the person who is going to instruct and educate you on something. You just wouldn't be able to take anything he said seriously.

If you write all that, you can't really be surprised when you're not invited to the function when Obama visits.

W cancelled Maureen Dowd's Washington pass because she kept writing nasty things about him.

Link?

Forum List

Back