Dolezal fired for OnlyFansAccount. LOL

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012

Rachel Dolezal, a former teacher at the Catalina Foothills School District in Tucson, Arizona was terminated on Tuesday after the district found out about the adult content she promoted on social media.

Dolezal, who changed her legal name to Nkechi Diallo in 2016, was a former NAACP leader in Spokane, Washington, who faced national controversy for claiming to be Black despite being born to white parents.

Diallo's Instagram page contained a link to her OnlyFans account and employers said they deemed it contrary to the district's social media policy.

Is this any surprise?

:auiqs.jpg:

The only question is, how many students did she molest?

cant-unsee-how-to-unsee.gif

Rachel Dolezal, a former teacher at the Catalina Foothills School District in Tucson, Arizona was terminated on Tuesday after the district found out about the adult content she promoted on social media.

Dolezal, who changed her legal name to Nkechi Diallo in 2016, was a former NAACP leader in Spokane, Washington, who faced national controversy for claiming to be Black despite being born to white parents.

Diallo's Instagram page contained a link to her OnlyFans account and employers said they deemed it contrary to the district's social media policy.

Is this any surprise?

Eyikes! :aargh:

Is this any surprise?

Is the she is that black woman that claimed she was white?

OnlyFans is a site full of sex workers trying to make an easy buck.

Is this any surprise?

I'm glad she was fired. But how the hell did she become a teacher after the dumb shit she pulled? I guess I shouldn't be surprised since trannies are allowed to be teachers.

I find it quite amusing this came out during black history month.

giphy.gif

Last edited:

Forum List

Back