Another Cop Shot! Did his Life Matter?

Will the system argue that the one who shot him feared for his life and was only following training so he is free to go?
No. Why would it? What a fucking stupid question from an undoubtedly stupid diseased brain.

Right, that is not going to happen like when a cop murders a citizen , hence there is no correlation.
Because quite obviously cops go around murdering people all the time with no consequence at all.
Everyone knows that's true. In fact, it's so true why would you even bring the subject up?
It's almost as if cops don't go around murdering people all the time with impunity in your
upside down world.

Until recently it was quite common. Still too common.

Why don't you ask the city councils that use police as armed extortionists if putting his life in danger in the first place was worth it?

I agree with you on Floyd shouldn't have been handled the way he was. But I don't agree with y'all making him out as a hero. He was a lifelong criminal that held a pregnant woman at gun point while him and his buddies robbed her. He was a thug and believe it or not. The world is better without him.
Do you believe that the world would be better with each dead bad cop killed by the hands of local vigilantes?

I agree with you on Floyd shouldn't have been handled the way he was. But I don't agree with y'all making him out as a hero. He was a lifelong criminal that held a pregnant woman at gun point while him and his buddies robbed her. He was a thug and believe it or not. The world is better without him.
Do you believe that the world would be better with each dead bad cop killed by the hands of local vigilantes?
If he was an evil man like Floyd, yes.

Until recently it was quite common. Still too common.
Define "common". Statistics about cops killing black people show that blacks die at the hands of cops far less
than whites do (though blacks commit far more crimes proportionately), for instance, and we all know blacks killing fellow blacks is a common event.
Maybe you are thinking about that.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back