Democrat judge releases suspect…had stolen AR-15…

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
We do not have gun crime and gun murder because normal, law abiding people own guns.

We have gun crime and murder because the democrat party needs criminals committing gun crime and murder so the democrats can push gun control…….

CHICAGO — A Milwaukee man faces felony charges after he fired, apparently unintentionally, an AR-15 during a traffic stop on the Magnificent Mile.

Chicago cops pulled Justin Griffin over in the 500 block of North Michigan around 3:30 p.m. on March 19 because they did not see any license plates on his Infiniti sedan, a CPD arrest report said.
——
Prosecutors charged Griffin with reckless discharge of a firearm and aggravated unlawful use of a weapon. The CPD report said officers wanted prosecutors to also charge him with possessing a stolen firearm. However, the Cook County state’s attorney’s office rejected that charge because the rifle was stolen in 2018 and “could have made contact with multiple individuals” since then, the arrest report said.

——
Judge William Fahy denied the state’s petition to keep Griffin in custody pretrial. Instead, the judge decided to release Griffin under a nighttime curfew.

We do not have gun crime and gun murder because normal, law abiding people own guns.

We have gun crime and murder because the democrat party needs criminals committing gun crime and murder so the democrats can push gun control…….

CHICAGO — A Milwaukee man faces felony charges after he fired, apparently unintentionally, an AR-15 during a traffic stop on the Magnificent Mile.

Chicago cops pulled Justin Griffin over in the 500 block of North Michigan around 3:30 p.m. on March 19 because they did not see any license plates on his Infiniti sedan, a CPD arrest report said.
——
Prosecutors charged Griffin with reckless discharge of a firearm and aggravated unlawful use of a weapon. The CPD report said officers wanted prosecutors to also charge him with possessing a stolen firearm. However, the Cook County state’s attorney’s office rejected that charge because the rifle was stolen in 2018 and “could have made contact with multiple individuals” since then, the arrest report said.

——
Judge William Fahy denied the state’s petition to keep Griffin in custody pretrial. Instead, the judge decided to release Griffin under a nighttime curfew.
So once again, you have a crime you really can't prove not being charged.

You've had two people running to replace Kim Foxx, and neither one of them ran on changing her policies all that much.

The guy has a stolen AR-15 rifle......that is a felony you asshole...
Here the charge for that would be called armed burglary, and it gets priority one for the police.

If you steal a gun? You have intent on committing a crime with it, and the LEOs put forth their best

efforts to gitcha. I mean..like showing up everywhere you might be multiple times a day.

You cannot escape the long arm of the law.

Tell me again how Rittenhouse didn’t commit a crime when he purchased a weapon when he wasn’t legally allowed to.

So once again, you have a crime you really can't prove not being charged.

You've had two people running to replace Kim Foxx, and neither one of them ran on changing her policies all that much.
The rifle was stolen, he was in possession of it. He was guilty of possession of a stolen weapon. They weren't trying to charge him with stealing it, just having it in his possession. If he wasn't aware of it being stolen, that is a mitigating factor for the jury to take into consideration in the trial.

Tell me again how Rittenhouse didn’t commit a crime when he purchased a weapon when he wasn’t legally allowed to.

Here....

The judge in Kyle Rittenhouse’s homicide trial on Monday dismissed the misdemeanor gun possession charge the teenager faced after defense lawyers argued that he did not violate the state statute in question because of his age and the length of the barrel of his semiautomatic rifle.
----
The statute says it applies to minors carrying a rifle or shotgun only if they are not in compliance with at least one additional statute. Those include the regulation of “hunting and use of firearms by persons under 16 years of age,” and the prohibition of rifles with barrels less than 16 inches long.

Mr. Rittenhouse was 17 at the time of the shootings. The judge threw out the charge after nobody in court disputed the length of the gun’s barrel.

Can you prove he knew it was stolen?

Nope?

Look, man you can't have a wild west of no gun registration or tracking or accountability, and then whine when someone has a gun he shouldn't have.

Either you strictly regulate guns or you don't.
Gee, the investigation would go something like this: "where did you get the rifle?" Answer A) "I dunno, it isn't mine" "Was it in your car?" "Yes" How did it get there? "I dunno" "Who has been in your car recently?" "I dunno". Any jury is going to find this person guilty. Answer B) "Where did you get the rifle?" "I bought it from Joe Schmoo" "what's his address and phone number?" "I dunno" guilty again. Answer C) "Where did you get the rifle?" "I bought it from Joe Schmoo" What's his address and phone number?" "123 Any Street, 555-111-2222" "Okay we will contact him and see what he says and get back to you in jail". If Joe admits to selling the rifle, the first guy is off the hook and the investigation repeats with Joe Schmoo as the target of the questions. Either he rolls on someone else or gets charged.

Here the charge for that would be called armed burglary, and it gets priority one for the police.

If you steal a gun? You have intent on committing a crime with it, and the LEOs put forth their best

efforts to gitcha. I mean..like showing up everywhere you might be multiple times a day.

You cannot escape the long arm of the law.
Except the gun was stolen in 2018, and probably passed through so many hands they have no idea who took it initially.

Except the gun was stolen in 2018, and probably passed through so many hands they have no idea who took it initially.
8kmamh.jpg

You know what possession of a stolen firearm is? A serious felony, shitbird.

And convicted felon in the possession of it? Double felony.

Dude would not get out until an old man here.

Probably go here: (It's obvious this is really a Curtis Lowe song)

The kind of felony you're describing is more serious than armed robbery. It's a notch more, it is.

Last edited:
Can you prove he knew it was stolen?

Nope?

Look, man you can't have a wild west of no gun registration or tracking or accountability, and then whine when someone has a gun he shouldn't have.

Either you strictly regulate guns or you don't.
It should be easy to identify using his FOID information and the required back ground check information.

No. There are not. Guns don't just "Go Off".
No one says it just went off. They are saying it was discharged unintentionally. That can be the fool pulling the trigger by accident. He could have had a cheap
POS that didn’t have the drop safe feature and he hit the bolt causing an unintentional discharge. I had a cheap pocket pistol years ago that you could get to fire if you hit the back hard. I’ve also been lowering a hammer on a revolver with wet hands and had my
thumb slip causing an unintentional discharge. I no longer own either gun. The internet is full of idiots almost shooting themselves with an unintentional discharge

Forum List

Back