Another Cop Shot! Did his Life Matter?

Hey brain, if your statist ass was to get what he wanted and we were disarmed, who is going to protect me and mine from criminals with guns(who will always get them) when they break into my home?
How many people you shoot so far?

Homicide rates are much lower in countries with strong gun control. About 4-5x lower. Much safer. Criminals have much less of a need for guns.
aaand you cant answer the question
Well you need to answer my question. You seem to think you have a need for a gun. How many people have you shot so far?
I have car insurance and life insurance. I have them for insurance. Same for the gun. Dumbass. Its better to have it and not need it than to need it and not have it. You are very stupid.
Your easy access to guns leads to easy access for criminals. Hence why our homicide rate is 4-5x higher than countries with strong gun control.
Dude, we have guns shipped in from around the world. I think dead people could come up with better arguments than you can.

Hey brain, if your statist ass was to get what he wanted and we were disarmed, who is going to protect me and mine from criminals with guns(who will always get them) when they break into my home?

Homicide rates are much lower in countries with strong gun control. About 4-5x lower. Much safer. Criminals have much less of a need for guns.
Well you need to answer my question. You seem to think you have a need for a gun. How many people have you shot so far?
Of course i have a need. Never needed an air bag but its a good thing to have, right? Never needed a right to due process but its a good thing to have, huh?
Now answer the question, if you can. You seem to lack all logic today.
So 0?

Our homicide rate is 4-5x higher than countries with strong gun control . Clearly it’s safer to not have lots of guns.

I have car insurance and life insurance. I have them for insurance. Same for the gun. Dumbass. Its better to have it and not need it than to need it and not have it. You are very stupid.
Your easy access to guns leads to easy access for criminals. Hence why our homicide rate is 4-5x higher than countries with strong gun control.
Dude, we have guns shipped in from around the world. I think dead people could come up with better arguments than you can.
Yes we have weak laws.

Of course i have a need. Never needed an air bag but its a good thing to have, right? Never needed a right to due process but its a good thing to have, huh?
So 0?

Our homicide rate is 4-5x higher than countries with strong gun control . Clearly it’s safer to not have lots of guns.
Still cant answer. Im sure your mother didnt raise you to be such a failure. Try harder!

Yes we have weak laws.
Those guns come in illegally. OMG your making my head hurt.

So 0?

Still cant answer. Im sure your mother didnt raise you to be such a failure. Try harder!
I’m sorry you have an irrational fear. You have been owned.

Yes we have weak laws.
You haven’t used any facts. Our homicide rate is 4-5x higher than countries with strong gun control. What don’t you get?

Yes we have weak laws.
You haven’t used any facts. Our homicide rate is 4-5x higher than countries with strong gun control. What don’t you get?
Link it. How many are from auto accidents and drug overdoses?

Countries with strong gun control rarely have cops killed. Cops also rarely kill people. They also have much lower homicide rates and don’t have regular mass shooting. Weak gun laws are the problem.

^^^^
The stupid is strong in ths one. A criminal cannot legally BUY a weapon.

Will the system argue that the one who shot him feared for his life and was only following training so he is free to go?
Don't you ever call a cop, when you need one.

LOL.........pissed off because the major difference is pointed out? Did anyone say "well the cop got what he deserved" like you see in other threads on a police killing?

He is going to spend the rest of his life in prison not continue abusing people while getting paid by the taxpayers.
The cop would still be alive if you loons didn't let the thug out of jail. Just like Floyd would still be alive if you loons didn't let him out. Floyd was a career criminal. I'm sure you knew that already.

I believe that the officer that murdered him had like 19 complaints against him. If he was fired long ago Floyd would still be alive.
You can think the democrats that run the goverment there. I think Biden was eyeballing the prosecuter that let the cop go all those times, for his vice president.

He is and it's one reason I won' t be voting (D) but you are just trying to divert from what I've said.
I agree with you on Floyd shouldn't have been handled the way he was. But I don't agree with y'all making him out as a hero. He was a lifelong criminal that held a pregnant woman at gun point while him and his buddies robbed her. He was a thug and believe it or not. The world is better without him.

It's all in your head. No one is making him a hero. He is a symbol of what is wrong. Even you admit it was wrong but still have this desire to try and push against it.

9 - NINE - blackpeople have been murdered bywhite COPs this year so far...

Preliminary 2020 Fatalities - National Law Enforcement Officers Memorial Fund
Total Fatalities: 65
Firearms-related: 27
Traffic-related: 26
Other Causes: 12

Facts mean absolutely nothing to Dimms!

They're addicted to false narratives and their propagandist MSM.

So 0?

I’m sorry you have an irrational fear. You have been owned.
Irrational? Lol
You go ahead and depend on someone to protect your family in case something happens like a good little cuck

Yes we have weak laws.
20k laws you fucking idiot.

A couple died today from Gunshot wounds that he suffered from after making a traffic violation stop Monday

Sgt. Craig Johnson died of his injuries yesterday.. The second cop Aurash Zarkeshan, remains in critical condition, both were shot by a Savage who was just stopped for a traffic violation.

The driver,David Anthony Ware, 33 years old, refused to get out of his car when the officers told him that they were going to have it towed
The ANIMAL that shot them had a police record a mile long The Officer Sergeant Johnson first used a Stun Gun, and when the perp still didn’t respond he then used pepper spray on Mr. Ware, who pulled out a handgun and fired several rounds at both officers

SO WHAT ARE YOU PEOPLE WHO ARE RIOTING FOR “ DEFUNDING THE POLICE “. say about this!
About a low paid policeman that won’t be coming home to his Wife and his 2 children anymore?
DID HIS LIFE MATTER? YOU BET IT DID!

Prayers out for his family. Rest in peace, hero.

As for the level of wannabe leftist trolling in this thread, one can hardly believe the lack of brainpower behind it or the devolution of the human heart and mind afforded by internet anonymity.

No one loves a soldier (or a city guard) until the enemy kicks down their front door. The gun and the man willing to die to carry it in defense of civilization and for the restoration of order from chaos is the only reason we all of us in America today get to draw another breath. The not so useful fools who berate, decry, belittle the man and call for the removal of his gun from society owe their lives and lives of their families to both. The leftist posturing and overt disinformation throughout this thread looks more like squirming. Worms, all of them.

So 0?

Depends on if you are about to be attacked, Doofus.

Will the system argue that the one who shot him feared for his life and was only following training so he is free to go?
No. Why would it? What a fucking stupid question from an undoubtedly stupid diseased brain.

Right, that is not going to happen like when a cop murders a citizen , hence there is no correlation.
Because quite obviously cops go around murdering people all the time with no consequence at all.
Everyone knows that's true. In fact, it's so true why would you even bring the subject up?
It's almost as if cops don't go around murdering people all the time with impunity in your
upside down world.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back