Another Cop Shot! Did his Life Matter?

A couple died today from Gunshot wounds that he suffered from after making a traffic violation stop Monday

Sgt. Craig Johnson died of his injuries yesterday.. The second cop Aurash Zarkeshan, remains in critical condition, both were shot by a Savage who was just stopped for a traffic violation.

The driver,David Anthony Ware, 33 years old, refused to get out of his car when the officers told him that they were going to have it towed
The ANIMAL that shot them had a police record a mile long The Officer Sergeant Johnson first used a Stun Gun, and when the perp still didn’t respond he then used pepper spray on Mr. Ware, who pulled out a handgun and fired several rounds at both officers

SO WHAT ARE YOU PEOPLE WHO ARE RIOTING FOR “ DEFUNDING THE POLICE “. say about this!
About a low paid policeman that won’t be coming home to his Wife and his 2 children anymore?
DID HIS LIFE MATTER? YOU BET IT DID!
Law enforcement is rarely shot in countries with strong gun control. Happens here weekly. The problem is obvious.
Strong gun control? We have over 20k gun laws in this country. Considering dude was a career criminal, he probably got it illegally. Illegal meaning he got it against one of our gun control laws.
Do you understand now?
Gun control will not solve this. Harley is right. I favor more of a Judge Roy Bean solution, one at a time as these rabid animals are apprehended.
Countries with strong gun control do not have this problem.
20k laws numb skull. 20k
And even angry children have no trouble arming up. We have many areas with very weak laws.
Like when they kill their mother for her guns that were locked up properly?
Yes she got killed and armed a child killer. Sure kept her safe eh?
She armed a child killer? How repugnant.

Well, you have a society that says that no one needs to retreat from a percieved threat. And the widespead knowledge that cops are a threat. So one cannot fault people for taking these notions to their logical conclusion.
That certainly would have justified the police walking up and blowing the driver's head off.

Aww, sounds like I triggered a snowflake
You need a hearing aid.

Another question to be asked is that if he has a record a mile long, why was he loose? Democrats, that's why.
Even another question is what does his record have to do with him being pulled over. Are you less entitled to your rights if you have record?
Who is releasing criminals?

Democrats.
Nope

Hey brain, if your statist ass was to get what he wanted and we were disarmed, who is going to protect me and mine from criminals with guns(who will always get them) when they break into my home?

A couple died today from Gunshot wounds that he suffered from after making a traffic violation stop Monday

Sgt. Craig Johnson died of his injuries yesterday.. The second cop Aurash Zarkeshan, remains in critical condition, both were shot by a Savage who was just stopped for a traffic violation.

The driver,David Anthony Ware, 33 years old, refused to get out of his car when the officers told him that they were going to have it towed
The ANIMAL that shot them had a police record a mile long The Officer Sergeant Johnson first used a Stun Gun, and when the perp still didn’t respond he then used pepper spray on Mr. Ware, who pulled out a handgun and fired several rounds at both officers

SO WHAT ARE YOU PEOPLE WHO ARE RIOTING FOR “ DEFUNDING THE POLICE “. say about this!
About a low paid policeman that won’t be coming home to his Wife and his 2 children anymore?
Law enforcement is rarely shot in countries with strong gun control. Happens here weekly. The problem is obvious.
Strong gun control? We have over 20k gun laws in this country. Considering dude was a career criminal, he probably got it illegally. Illegal meaning he got it against one of our gun control laws.
Do you understand now?
Gun control will not solve this. Harley is right. I favor more of a Judge Roy Bean solution, one at a time as these rabid animals are apprehended.
20k laws numb skull. 20k
And even angry children have no trouble arming up. We have many areas with very weak laws.
Sad wasn’t it? Countries with strong gun control don’t have regular mass shootings.

"SO WHAT ARE YOU PEOPLE WHO ARE RIOTING FOR “ DEFUNDING THE POLICE “. say about this!"

Do we have a complete video and audio of what happened?

Reminds me of you.
This is what reminds me of you.

high-angle-view-of-chimpanzee-in-forest-769784687-5b1e76d63de4230037ce6f9d.jpg

That your baby pic? You were adorable.

Hey brain, if your statist ass was to get what he wanted and we were disarmed, who is going to protect me and mine from criminals with guns(who will always get them) when they break into my home?
How many people you shoot so far?

Homicide rates are much lower in countries with strong gun control. About 4-5x lower. Much safer. Criminals have much less of a need for guns.

Do you understand now?
20k laws numb skull. 20k
Sad wasn’t it? Countries with strong gun control don’t have regular mass shootings.
Again, illegally obtained weapons. You defeat your own argument with your lack of terminology. Learn English.

Another question to be asked is that if he has a record a mile long, why was he loose? Democrats, that's why.
Even another question is what does his record have to do with him being pulled over. Are you less entitled to your rights if you have record?
Who is releasing criminals?

Democrats.
Nope
You that guy the who sang about. That pinball wizard.

He's a white guy, you know that right?

Will the system argue that the one who shot him feared for his life and was only following training so he is free to go?
Don't you ever call a cop, when you need one.

LOL.........pissed off because the major difference is pointed out? Did anyone say "well the cop got what he deserved" like you see in other threads on a police killing?

He is going to spend the rest of his life in prison not continue abusing people while getting paid by the taxpayers.
The cop would still be alive if you loons didn't let the thug out of jail. Just like Floyd would still be alive if you loons didn't let him out. Floyd was a career criminal. I'm sure you knew that already.

I believe that the officer that murdered him had like 19 complaints against him. If he was fired long ago Floyd would still be alive.
You can think the democrats that run the goverment there. I think Biden was eyeballing the prosecuter that let the cop go all those times, for his vice president.

He is and it's one reason I won' t be voting (D) but you are just trying to divert from what I've said.
I agree with you on Floyd shouldn't have been handled the way he was. But I don't agree with y'all making him out as a hero. He was a lifelong criminal that held a pregnant woman at gun point while him and his buddies robbed her. He was a thug and believe it or not. The world is better without him.

Homicide rates are much lower in countries with strong gun control. About 4-5x lower. Much safer. Criminals have much less of a need for guns.
aaand you cant answer the question

Do you understand now?
20k laws numb skull. 20k
Most countries also don't have the law that if you're born there you're automatically a citizen. We do. Don't see your senile ass complaining about that.

Do you understand now?
20k laws numb skull. 20k
You should immigrate early, immigrate often to make your escape.

Well you need to answer my question. You seem to think you have a need for a gun. How many people have you shot so far?

Well you need to answer my question. You seem to think you have a need for a gun. How many people have you shot so far?
I have car insurance and life insurance. I have them for insurance. Same for the gun. Dumbass. Its better to have it and not need it than to need it and not have it. You are very stupid.

I have car insurance and life insurance. I have them for insurance. Same for the gun. Dumbass. Its better to have it and not need it than to need it and not have it. You are very stupid.
Your easy access to guns leads to easy access for criminals. Hence why our homicide rate is 4-5x higher than countries with strong gun control.

Of course i have a need. Never needed an air bag but its a good thing to have, right? Never needed a right to due process but its a good thing to have, huh?
Now answer the question, if you can. You seem to lack all logic today.

Your easy access to guns leads to easy access for criminals. Hence why our homicide rate is 4-5x higher than countries with strong gun control.
It wasn't easy. 3-month wait, two recommendations, had to take a class. Criminals get them illegally you dumbass.

Forum List

Back