Another Clinton associate found dead.

This thread is a hoot. It brings together all the Clinton Derangement Syndrome Trump sheep.

I can back up everything I say Skippy.
Ya see when you facts and truth on your side you need not fear bonehead bottom feeders like you.
Imagine still supporting DT after all you’ve seen of him for a year..Ha.

You haven't backed up shit. I've called you out on numerous lies and you go into k*nt mode every time, or perhaps that was the shill that logged in on the shift before yours.
I’m still waiting for just one example of your imagined lies of mine. Your first attempt was insane with your “ Trump didn’t say he grabs pussy” lunacy.
The only thing you’ve called out for is HELP. Damn and you need it..

So how long have you been on welfare?
Still paying for the broken down trailer you bought?
:lol:
You're pretty defensive about all this.
Your misconception is noted..

This mental patient sure loves to use the word kunt. Probably because he never gets any.

You cannot persuade based on facts and reason because your argument is illogical and erroneous. Therefore, you lie repeatedly and, when caught in your lies, you go into what I so eloquently describe as "k*nt" mode. You see, people with integrity and character speak honestly. But that's not you because you're a lying, sniveling, little k*nt who is worthy of scorn and derision.

Boot up the ass, Dog Feces .. damn.. where do these mental defectives all come from?

I can back up everything I say Skippy.
Ya see when you facts and truth on your side you need not fear bonehead bottom feeders like you.
Imagine still supporting DT after all you’ve seen of him for a year..Ha.

You haven't backed up shit. I've called you out on numerous lies and you go into k*nt mode every time, or perhaps that was the shill that logged in on the shift before yours.
I’m still waiting for just one example of your imagined lies of mine. Your first attempt was insane with your “ Trump didn’t say he grabs pussy” lunacy.
The only thing you’ve called out for is HELP. Damn and you need it..

So how long have you been on welfare?
Still paying for the broken down trailer you bought?
You're pretty defensive about all this.
Your misconception is noted..

...and in denial.

This mental patient sure loves to use the word kunt. Probably because he never gets any.

You cannot persuade based on facts and reason because your argument is illogical and erroneous. Therefore, you lie repeatedly and, when caught in your lies, you go into what I so eloquently describe as "k*nt" mode. You see, people with integrity and character speak honestly. But that's not you because you're a lying, sniveling, little k*nt who is worthy of scorn and derision.
I see the fact you don’t ever get any pussy hit a nerve of yours..
Bullseye.

I almost feel sorry for the trump sheep for the pain and anguish they’ll experience when Bob Mueller releases his final report.
They’ll know they’ve been taken by a con man.

The Clintons are murderers meme is right up there with Trump is a honest man laugher..

Anyone who thinks the Clinton’s are murderers need a full psychiatric workup..., which is EVERY LAST deplorable head case..

Where’d my punching bag dog feces go? I guess he needs his rest for the long walk to his mailbox to pick up his welfare check.

Holy sheep fuck.

Even you commies must admit that the Clintons kill motherfuckers on the daily and shit.
You believe every Alex Jones type conspiracy theory about the Clinton’s but refuse to believe our intelligence agencies that clearly said Russia meddled in the election to try to help DT win.
You also call the Russian scandal a hoax but look the other way when 9 Trumpies were caught illegally contacting Russians before the election and then lying about it after getting caught..
You really are all psychopatic head cases..
I agree . I only believe real news like the Kkklinton plutonium dealio...Care to refute ?
Been debunked thousands of times but that won’t stop you from lying about it..

FACT CHECK: Hillary Clinton Gave 20 Percent of United States' Uranium to Russia in Exchange for Clinton Foundation Donations?

You're a paid troll, right?

Hillary is a career criminal that should be in prison.

On another note, you're supposed to be backing up your k*nt mouth and all of the lies you've been spewing. Or was that the paid troll that was on shift before you came on? LOL!
Paid troll? Naaaaa
I kick deplorable ass for fun.

I almost feel sorry for the trump sheep for the pain and anguish they’ll experience when Bob Mueller releases his final report.
They’ll know they’ve been taken by a con man.

Nobody on the right cares about Mueller's report or indictments. Flynn and Manafort are of no concern. None of this will have an iota of effect on Trump or his policies and he will coast to victory again in 20' and by an even larger margin of victory. You have been duped...sucker.

Forum List

Back