Another Clinton associate found dead.

Don't get sucked into the propaganda. The Clintons aren't the Gambino Family, the GOP just wishes they were. To a right-winger a Clinton is Satan in a skirt (or peeking up one). It's horseshit but it keeps the cash flowing.

Seems more like you are the one that got sucked into your own propaganda......not once did I say the Clintons were criminally responsible for any deaths....I just said that the people around them were dropping like flies, more so than with anyone else.

Here's a link to Clinton Body Count-Clinton friends who've ended up dead-Truth! and Fiction! and it goes thru the 'Clinton body count'. Take your time reading it cause there are plenty. Many are in fact just coincidences and a few that are still a mystery.
You should confine your reading to reliable sources of information instead of this nonsense. That's what an intelligent, educated person would do. Fools read stuff like this, which is tantamount to reading The National Inquirer.

You didn't look at it did ya??? Cause if you had, you would have seen it was from 'Truth or Fiction' .com and it went thru nearly all the names of those dead, giving both the rumor and the truth of each one.
I did look at it and that site is no better than The National Inquirer. Sad that you cannot tell the difference between that and a credible information source.

Sad that you can't read or have the reading comprehension to see that Clintons could NOT be held criminally responsible for many of those on the body count list and a few of them are unsolved. I posted earlier to SOMEONE ELSE (that means NOT you) that I wasn't claiming such. I just said that where the Clintons are, bodies show up.
You and Reasonable really need to pay closer attention before jumping to conclusions.

BTW.......if you don't like the site I provided that actually substantiates much of your beliefs, then please, by all means, provide 'a credible information source' of your own.......and it'll probably say the same thing
The fact that the site even brings up the issue discounts its credibility. What is sad is that you don't have any critical thinking skills.

Oh for goodness sake, a bunch of lazyass people around here.....
Why does this INTERNET WEBSITE represent the "truth" in your eyes?

I didn't say I personally thought it as truth, but was a comprehensive list of victims attributed to the Clintons in some way, includes many of those deaths as just normal everyday happenings, many suicides and a few unsolved mysteries and was written in a more factual way than what is in Snopes, that includes much opinion in the writing. FACT CHECK: Clinton Body Bags

Ultimately I am just saying more people that know the Clintons have died than most other public figures. There is much controversy & theories over their deaths and who, if anyone, is responsible.

Seems more like you are the one that got sucked into your own propaganda......not once did I say the Clintons were criminally responsible for any deaths....I just said that the people around them were dropping like flies, more so than with anyone else.

Here's a link to Clinton Body Count-Clinton friends who've ended up dead-Truth! and Fiction! and it goes thru the 'Clinton body count'. Take your time reading it cause there are plenty. Many are in fact just coincidences and a few that are still a mystery.
You should confine your reading to reliable sources of information instead of this nonsense. That's what an intelligent, educated person would do. Fools read stuff like this, which is tantamount to reading The National Inquirer.

You didn't look at it did ya??? Cause if you had, you would have seen it was from 'Truth or Fiction' .com and it went thru nearly all the names of those dead, giving both the rumor and the truth of each one.
I did look at it and that site is no better than The National Inquirer. Sad that you cannot tell the difference between that and a credible information source.

Sad that you can't read or have the reading comprehension to see that Clintons could NOT be held criminally responsible for many of those on the body count list and a few of them are unsolved. I posted earlier to SOMEONE ELSE (that means NOT you) that I wasn't claiming such. I just said that where the Clintons are, bodies show up.
You and Reasonable really need to pay closer attention before jumping to conclusions.

BTW.......if you don't like the site I provided that actually substantiates much of your beliefs, then please, by all means, provide 'a credible information source' of your own.......and it'll probably say the same thing
The fact that the site even brings up the issue discounts its credibility. What is sad is that you don't have any critical thinking skills.

Do you have any facts to contribute here? Or you just going to keep criticizing me?

Do you have any facts to contribute here? Or you just going to keep criticizing me?
Okay, let's apply some critical thinking skills. For example, what it says about Vince Foster:

"eRumor Vince Foster – Former White House councilor, and colleague of Hillary Clinton at Little Rock’s Rose Law firm. Died of a gunshot wound to the head, ruled a suicide.

The Truth:

Vince Foster was Deputy White House Counsel and the Clinton’s lawyer. He was found dead in Fort Marcy Park on July 20, 1993. Three investigations into Foster’s death, including one by Independent Counsel Kenneth Starr, have concluded that the death was a suicide. Critics of the investigations say Foster’s death does not fit the facts of a suicide and that there are a lot of unanswered questions about his death, some of the activities at the White House after his body was found, and the investigations themselves. Although there are numerous theories about what may have happened to Foster and why, none of them has been proven."

Although it says it was ruled a suicide by authorities and was even investigated by Ken Starr, it does not conclusively discount the belief among Clinton haters that "there are a lot of unanswered questions about his death, some of the activities at the White House after his body was found, and the investigations themselves."

There is nothing here to deter those who want to believe the Clintons were involved in his death. It only says the authorities ruled it suicide, but the people who want to believe in Clinton culpability don't care what they authorities say (unless authorities are saying what they want to hear).

What is written in this piece does not lay to rest anything. What good is it?

I'm not going to read all the others: I have no interest in reading nonsense.

Last edited:

Okay, let's apply some critical thinking skills. For example, what it says about Vince Foster:

"eRumor Vince Foster – Former White House councilor, and colleague of Hillary Clinton at Little Rock’s Rose Law firm. Died of a gunshot wound to the head, ruled a suicide.

The Truth:

Vince Foster was Deputy White House Counsel and the Clinton’s lawyer. He was found dead in Fort Marcy Park on July 20, 1993. Three investigations into Foster’s death, including one by Independent Counsel Kenneth Starr, have concluded that the death was a suicide. Critics of the investigations say Foster’s death does not fit the facts of a suicide and that there are a lot of unanswered questions about his death, some of the activities at the White House after his body was found, and the investigations themselves. Although there are numerous theories about what may have happened to Foster and why, none of them has been proven."

Although it says it was ruled a suicide by authorities and was even investigated by Ken Starr, it does not conclusively discount the belief among Clinton haters that "there are a lot of unanswered questions about his death, some of the activities at the White House after his body was found, and the investigations themselves."

There is nothing here to deter those who want to believe the Clintons were involved in his death. It only says the authorities ruled it suicide, but the people who want to believe in Clinton culpability don't care what they authorities say (unless authorities are saying what they want to hear).

I take it you're a democrat...

8556effe2d707e07a1695fc1d316af36_1.jpg
[/url]

The Truth:

Do you remember when it actually happened or were you too young? I don't mean to be blunt, but anyone with two brain cells to rub together who has actually researched the Foster case knows that it stinks to high heaven, it was not a suicide. There have been books written about this, that go into all of it in detail.

It is so sad to me that people put partisanship above a genuine desire for the actual truth. Supporting a criminal like Hillary Clinton is a perfect example of that.

Holy sheep fuck.

Even you commies must admit that the Clintons kill motherfuckers on the daily and shit.
:lol:
You believe every Alex Jones type conspiracy theory about the Clinton’s but refuse to believe our intelligence agencies that clearly said Russia meddled in the election to try to help DT win.
You also call the Russian scandal a hoax but look the other way when 9 Trumpies were caught illegally contacting Russians before the election and then lying about it after getting caught..
You really are all psychopatic head cases..
I agree . I only believe real news like the Kkklinton plutonium dealio...Care to refute ?

The Truth:

Do you remember when it actually happened or were you too young? I don't mean to be blunt, but anyone with two brain cells to rub together who has actually researched the Foster case knows that it stinks to high heaven, it was not a suicide. There have been books written about this, that go into all of it in detail.

It is so sad to me that people put partisanship above a genuine desire for the actual truth. Supporting a criminal like Hillary Clinton is a perfect example of that.
I am definitely old enough to remember when it happened. Ken Starr is hardly a Democratic partisan, and he found it to be a suicide. You do know who Ken Starr is? You are obviously a conspiracy enthusiast. People who believe in conspiracies have no critical thinking skills.

The Truth:

This is so ludicrous. Clinton has been investigated for 30 years and has never been indicted for anything. And yet you believe she is a criminal: LMAO. You are the one putting partisanship above common sense and reality.

Interesting article explains WHY I've grown the HATE Google.

Try it. Type in Clinton body, into Google. Then try Bing. Or any other. Remember, the GOAL is to provide the information the USER is searching for.

Google accused of hiding negative stories during Hillary Clinton's campaign | Daily Mail Online
You might be interested to know that
finally someone is seriously challenging the overeach and intrusive nature of Google that I've brought up many a times myself as a consumer advocate.
Missouri's Republican Attorney General Josh Hawley launched an investigation into Google's data mining.
Here's an up and comer future politician to watch rise up the ranks.
Missouri attorney general investigating Google

Holy sheep fuck.

Even you commies must admit that the Clintons kill motherfuckers on the daily and shit.
You believe every Alex Jones type conspiracy theory about the Clinton’s but refuse to believe our intelligence agencies that clearly said Russia meddled in the election to try to help DT win.
You also call the Russian scandal a hoax but look the other way when 9 Trumpies were caught illegally contacting Russians before the election and then lying about it after getting caught..
I agree . I only believe real news like the Kkklinton plutonium dealio...Care to refute ?
Been debunked thousands of times but that won’t stop you from lying about it..

FACT CHECK: Hillary Clinton Gave 20 Percent of United States' Uranium to Russia in Exchange for Clinton Foundation Donations?

Yes those evull conspiracies snowflakes bleat about while waving the flag
Operation Northwoods
Operation Paperclip
Guatemala syphylis
Artichoke
qkhilltop

That's an extremely short list.........it goes on and on and on
OH. This was/is fake too ? Flag waving idiots.
You're going down soon. Maybe you should know why so it's not another " surprise" ?
That’s the most incoherent post I’ve read all week.

Holy sheep fuck.

Been debunked thousands of times but that won’t stop you from lying about it..

FACT CHECK: Hillary Clinton Gave 20 Percent of United States' Uranium to Russia in Exchange for Clinton Foundation Donations?

You're a paid troll, right?

Hillary is a career criminal that should be in prison.

On another note, you're supposed to be backing up your k*nt mouth and all of the lies you've been spewing. Or was that the paid troll that was on shift before you came on? LOL!

The Truth:

I take it you're a democrat...
If she doesn’t want to read nonsense she probably is a dem..

Yes those evull conspiracies snowflakes bleat about while waving the flag
Operation Northwoods
Operation Paperclip
Guatemala syphylis
Artichoke
qkhilltop

That's an extremely short list.........it goes on and on and on
OH. This was/is fake too ? Flag waving idiots.
You're going down soon. Maybe you should know why so it's not another " surprise" ?
That’s the most incoherent post I’ve read all week.
Since you only like "real news"
U.S. Military Wanted to Provoke War With Cuba

Here's one straight from your employer
Operation Paperclip: The Secret Intelligence Program to Bring Nazi Scientists to America — Central Intelligence Agency

Forum List

Back