Another Clinton associate found dead.

Does seem to be a lot of people that have had some type of inner dealings with the Clintons that end up dead.........Trump, Obama, Bush JR or SR or anyone else don't have that many people dropping like flies.
BS. The Clintons have met tens of thousands of people over the last 40 years, maybe hundreds of thousands. And 10,000 have probably had direct dealings with them. As soon as the paperboy from 1972 puts a gun to his head the right-wing screams See, I told you, they killed him. Fucking horseshit.

JFK met thousands but he must have killed them, not WWII.

I have no doubt anyone on my list has met & had some type of 'dealings' with tens of thousands of people both in their lifetimes & political careers as well....you did see Obama's name on that list didn't you???.....yet they don't have that many associates that have turned up dead........mostly by gunshot wound to the head.
My gf in 7th grade died of cancer when she was in H.S.
One of my H.S. football teammates died 15 years ago of heart disease.

What happens if Trump goes down (and by "goes down" I mean removed, not murdered by the Clintons, which is more likely):

The Crooked Clintons will be gone long before Big Orange leaves this Earth.

You’re Bill Clinton’s bitch and never forget it.
If he could have run for prez last year he’d win in a landslide.

There you are, back to fellating Bill as usual!
Just being honest. Something you’ll never understand. Bill Clinton is a rock star and would have humiliated trump is he could have run.

So why is it now you believe Trump should resign when you didn't demand the same of Bill? Oh wait, I know. It's because Trump has an "R" by his name and Bill has a "D".

This is so ludicrous. Clinton has been investigated for 30 years and has never been indicted for anything. And yet you believe she is a criminal: LMAO. You are the one putting partisanship above common sense and reality.

Yes, because the government is so honest and not the least bit corrupt! lol The bottom line is, there was no real investigation, it's what the government always does whenever something like this happens, it's covered up, because at the higher levels they are all corrupt and especially the Clintons were protected. There's a reason for that, but I get the feeling that talking about this with you would fall on deaf ears because you seem to be one of those people who still trusts the government and thinks that the Clintons are good people.

Last edited:
This is so ludicrous. Clinton has been investigated for 30 years and has never been indicted for anything. And yet you believe she is a criminal: LMAO. You are the one putting partisanship above common sense and reality.

Yes, because the government is so honest and not the least bit corrupt! lol The bottom line is, there was no real investigation, it's what the government always does whenever something like this happens, it's covered up, because at the higher levels they are all corrupt and especially the Clintons were protected. There's a reason for that, but I get the feeling that talking about this with you would fall on deaf ears because you seem to be one of those people who still trusts the government and thinks that the Clintons are good people.
Another great example of the imaginary planet that GOP dupes inhabit... Stupidest voters in the world... Oh wait not stupid brainwashed functional morons. The fox Rush Limbaugh etc etc propaganda machine is scary. Bring back some actual debates on all these shows...

Another great example of the imaginary planet that GOP dupes inhabit... Stupidest voters in the world... Oh wait not stupid brainwashed functional morons. The fox Rush Limbaugh etc etc propaganda machine is scary. Bring back some actual debates on all these shows...

I'm not in the GOP. I don't listen to Rush Limbaugh. I don't support the D's or the R's. Try again.

Anyone who does not realize that the Clintons are corrupt is woefully ignorant.

And yet we kicked the living shit out of the Democrats, whooped their ass and took the House, Senate, and White House. How does it feel to suffer repeated historical beatings?

World Nut Daily. Perfect source for this nut case.

You don't have to be an ignorant asshole every day of your life.

Please explain to us why all of the links below are from unreliable sources, SPECIFICALLY.

About 198,000 results (0.80 seconds)

Search Results
Top stories
upload_2017-11-22_14-40-5.jpeg
Trial Lawyer Steve Mostyn, Soros Ally, 1971-2017

Capital Research Center
1 day ago
Steve Mostyn, Texas Democratic Fund-Raiser, Dies at 46

The New York Times
4 days ago
Steve Mostyn, Houston attorney and major Dem donor, dies

Houston Chronicle
5 days ago
More for steve mostyn
Steve Mostyn, Texas Democratic Fund-Raiser, Dies at 46 - The New ...
https://www.nytimes.com/.../steve-mostyn-texas-democratic-fund-raiser-dies-at-46.html
4 days ago - Steve Mostyn, a Texas trial lawyer and one of the nation's leading Democratic donors, who spent a fortune in a long effort to turn his reliably red ...
Steve Mostyn, Democratic mega-donor, dies at 46 - CBS News
Steve Mostyn, Democratic mega-donor, dies at 46
6 days ago - AUSTIN, Texas -- Democratic mega-donor Steve Mostyn, a powerful Texas trial lawyer who was among the nation's largest backers of liberal ...
Trial Lawyer Steve Mostyn, Soros Ally, 1971-2017 - Capital Research ...
Trial Lawyer Steve Mostyn, Soros Ally, 1971-2017
2 days ago - Steve “Hurricane” Mostyn (full name John Steven Mostyn), a Houston, Texas-based trial lawyer, contributor to left-wing causes, member of the ...
J. Steve Mostyn - Wikipedia
J. Steve Mostyn - Wikipedia
John Steven Mostyn, (March 28, 1971 – November 15, 2017), was an American attorney and the founder of Mostyn Law in Houston, Texas. Mostyn and his wife ...
Prominent Texas Lawyer Dies After Battle With Mental Illness | Above ...
https://abovethelaw.com/.../prominent-texas-lawyer-dies-after-battle-with-mental-illne...
5 days ago - Steve Mostyn, a prominent Texas attorney, died Wednesday. The cause of death has been confirmed by his firm, Mostyn Law, as suicide:.
Trial lawyer and Soros ally Steve Mostyn dead at 46 - Website
canadafreepress.com/article/trial-lawyer-and-soros-ally-steve-mostyn-dead-at-46
9 hours ago - Steve “Hurricane” Mostyn (full name John Steven Mostyn), a Houston, Texas-based trial lawyer, contributor to left-wing causes, member of the ...
Clinton mega-donor dies of gunshot wound to head - WND.com
www.wnd.com/2017/11/clinton-mega-donor-dies-of-gunshot-wound-to-head/
9 hours ago - Steve Mostyn, a 46-year-old Texas trial lawyer who reportedly contributed millions to pro-Clinton super PACs, was found dead in his Houston ...
Houston Plaintiffs Lawyer Steve Mostyn Passes Away in "Battle With a ...
https://www.law.com/.../houston-plaintiffs-lawyer-steve-mostyn-passes-away-in-battle...
6 days ago - Steve Mostyn a founder of Mostyn Law in Houston battled with mental health issues his wife Amber Mostyn confirmed in a statement.
Steve Mostyn, Charlie Crist's Mysterious Mega-Donor, Dies in Texas ...
sunshinestatenews.com/.../steve-mostyn-charlie-crists-mysterious-mega-donor-dies-tex...
5 days ago - Steve Mostyn, the Texas millionaire trial attorney and Democratic mega-donor who donated $2.3 million in 2014 to gubernatorial candidate ...

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Next

J. Steve Mostyn
American attorney
John Steven Mostyn, was an American attorney and the founder of Mostyn Law in Houston, Texas. Mostyn and his wife also founded the Glenda Jean Mostyn and Joe E Moreno Educational Foundation, a charity to assist children with special needs. Wikipedia

Born: March 28, 1971
Died: November 15, 2017

Feedback

Last edited:
Does seem to be a lot of people that have had some type of inner dealings with the Clintons that end up dead.........Trump, Obama, Bush JR or SR or anyone else don't have that many people dropping like flies.
BS. The Clintons have met tens of thousands of people over the last 40 years, maybe hundreds of thousands. And 10,000 have probably had direct dealings with them. As soon as the paperboy from 1972 puts a gun to his head the right-wing screams See, I told you, they killed him. Fucking horseshit.

I have no doubt anyone on my list has met & had some type of 'dealings' with tens of thousands of people both in their lifetimes & political careers as well....you did see Obama's name on that list didn't you???.....yet they don't have that many associates that have turned up dead........mostly by gunshot wound to the head.
Don't get sucked into the propaganda. The Clintons aren't the Gambino Family, the GOP just wishes they were. To a right-winger a Clinton is Satan in a skirt (or peeking up one). It's horseshit but it keeps the cash flowing.

Seems more like you are the one that got sucked into your own propaganda......not once did I say the Clintons were criminally responsible for any deaths....I just said that the people around them were dropping like flies, more so than with anyone else.

Here's a link to Clinton Body Count-Clinton friends who've ended up dead-Truth! and Fiction! and it goes thru the 'Clinton body count'. Take your time reading it cause there are plenty. Many are in fact just coincidences and a few that are still a mystery.
You should confine your reading to reliable sources of information instead of this nonsense. That's what an intelligent, educated person would do. Fools read stuff like this, which is tantamount to reading The National Inquirer.
Just out of curiosity, what is your definition or list of 'reliable' sources of information?

Don't get sucked into the propaganda. The Clintons aren't the Gambino Family, the GOP just wishes they were. To a right-winger a Clinton is Satan in a skirt (or peeking up one). It's horseshit but it keeps the cash flowing.

Seems more like you are the one that got sucked into your own propaganda......not once did I say the Clintons were criminally responsible for any deaths....I just said that the people around them were dropping like flies, more so than with anyone else.

Here's a link to Clinton Body Count-Clinton friends who've ended up dead-Truth! and Fiction! and it goes thru the 'Clinton body count'. Take your time reading it cause there are plenty. Many are in fact just coincidences and a few that are still a mystery.
You should confine your reading to reliable sources of information instead of this nonsense. That's what an intelligent, educated person would do. Fools read stuff like this, which is tantamount to reading The National Inquirer.

Ask John Edwards how he feels about the National Enquirer.

I'm not in the GOP. I don't listen to Rush Limbaugh. I don't support the D's or the R's. Try again.

Anyone who does not realize that the Clintons are corrupt is woefully ignorant.
You're right it's a gigantic conspiracy of our entire Justice System... You are a conspiracy Nut Job and if you did not vote for Democrats you are a fool of the greedy idiot GOP rich brainwashers, even if you only believe your brainwashed functional idiot Neighbors...

Ask John Edwards how he feels about the National Enquirer.
And Edwards was a good candidate and it's too bad so many voters go by the candidates supposedly personal lives instead of looking at the policies they want... Another 50 years of the GOP screwing the non rich is what you get.

It's just a coincidence that so many people close to the clintons have committed suicide, died mysteriously, or been assassinated. Why, all of us have probably had 30 or 40 friends/associates that met untimely deaths just like bill and hill have.

You're right it's a gigantic conspiracy of our entire Justice System... You are a conspiracy Nut Job and if you did not vote for Democrats you are a fool of the greedy idiot GOP rich brainwashers, even if you only believe your brainwashed functional idiot Neighbors...

You are so thoroughly indoctrinated, it's pathetic. I feel sorry for you. Wake up, your criminal politician is funded and controlled by the same Wall Street corporate giants as the other "side" that you hate. Just like her partner in crime "husband," she is a fraud, and as corrupt as it gets, and if you haven't figured that out by now, then you are hopeless.

Last edited:
It's just a coincidence that so many people close to the clintons have committed suicide, died mysteriously, or been assassinated. Why, all of us have probably had 30 or 40 friends/associates that met untimely deaths just like bill and hill have.

Haha. Actually it's far more than 30 or 40. This is been going on since the 80's, since their Mena days. Which is something that the Hillary supporters here are probably blissfully unaware of.

And yet we kicked the living shit out of the Democrats, whooped their ass and took the House, Senate, and White House. How does it feel to suffer repeated historical beatings?
As a brain-washed functional moron dupe of the greedy idiot rich, you won nothing, idiot.

Forum List

Back