Angela Merkel: We Will Shut Down ‘Hate Speech’ Otherwise We Will Not Have A Free Society

Seems rational, as long as hate speech is clearly defined. And not used as a political machination - a common use here on the USMB.
OK, I’m the one who’s going to define what’s hate speech.
How’s your dumbass acceptance of this sound now?

Don’t answer. It’s hate speech now and the government will arrest you.

Seems rational, as long as hate speech is clearly defined. And not used as a political machination - a common use here on the USMB.

You're not honest, and being a hack and not very intelligent, I suspect you would get someone to explain what a machination is, and how to use one.

You're not honest, and being a hack and not very intelligent, I suspect you would get someone to explain what a machination is, and how to use one.
Great Leftist tactic! But so cookie cutter to just call everyone stupid. Especially when you just posted you agreed with putting people in prison for speech.

Shades of Nancy Pelosi. Gotta shut down all that speech to find out what is in it!

Must be a psycho liberal bitch thing.

I suppose you've taken whatever The Speaker said out of context, since your kind is offended by the truth, justice and criticism of your dear leader, trump.

What would you know of "My Kind," Butt Munch?

Your kind call others "Butt Munchers", and use other slurs (because you and they lack the intelligence and education to post rebuttals to anything which causes you and them to think).

It would be interesting to know the details of your so called education. My guess is that you have a useless good for nothing liberal arts degree in something equally as useless like gay art history. What's even funnier is that you probably went in the hole financially to get that useless piece of butt wipe. Is there any wonder who the fool is here? LOL

What's most amazing Dick is that it is always the most juvenile, obvious and preposterous members here who always call others out putting them down for THEIR lack of education and intelligence! That seems to be the default argument by all hardcore Left: that you are wrong because you are obviously inferior to their Elite levels of education and intellect! Rather than the actual facts of the matter themselves.

To hear Tards talk, they all graduated Harvard Law summa cum laude.

Recently, G5000 admitted that before tackling politics, his field of employment had been exposing psychics and other frauds of the paranormal. I didn't know there was even much demand or work in that field.

Yet you can never pin down a Tard on anything they claim. The best tards spend all day putting other's statements and opinions down but never actually state any real opinion or position of their own to agree or disagree with! You can't get them to back up a thing they ever say and I've heard others complain of the outrageous claims of many, their wealth, homes, hobbies, backgrounds, that nothing anyone ever says is ever believed.

Golfing Gator and I seldom agree, but at least he gave me credit once for actually producing copies of the tax licenses from previous businesses I used to own. I may be one of the few or only person here to ever make a statement about themself that he actually backed up with credible proof. The Fly Catcher, well, not so much.
Wry Catcher claims to have studied political science yet is absolutely ignorant as to the very nature of liberalism. I'm certain that he has ever read John Rawls or John Stuart Mill. Heck, I doubt that he has ever heard of them.

He posits himself as a liberal despite being an authoritarian engaging in identity politics. liberalism is an egalitarian ideology rather than one predicated on tribe, and acts to extend liberty to more people rather than working to restrict it.

I suppose you've taken whatever The Speaker said out of context, since your kind is offended by the truth, justice and criticism of your dear leader, trump.

Your kind call others "Butt Munchers", and use other slurs (because you and they lack the intelligence and education to post rebuttals to anything which causes you and them to think).

It would be interesting to know the details of your so called education. My guess is that you have a useless good for nothing liberal arts degree in something equally as useless like gay art history. What's even funnier is that you probably went in the hole financially to get that useless piece of butt wipe. Is there any wonder who the fool is here? LOL

What's most amazing Dick is that it is always the most juvenile, obvious and preposterous members here who always call others out putting them down for THEIR lack of education and intelligence! That seems to be the default argument by all hardcore Left: that you are wrong because you are obviously inferior to their Elite levels of education and intellect! Rather than the actual facts of the matter themselves.

Recently, G5000 admitted that before tackling politics, his field of employment had been exposing psychics and other frauds of the paranormal. I didn't know there was even much demand or work in that field.

Yet you can never pin down a Tard on anything they claim. The best tards spend all day putting other's statements and opinions down but never actually state any real opinion or position of their own to agree or disagree with! You can't get them to back up a thing they ever say and I've heard others complain of the outrageous claims of many, their wealth, homes, hobbies, backgrounds, that nothing anyone ever says is ever believed.

Golfing Gator and I seldom agree, but at least he gave me credit once for actually producing copies of the tax licenses from previous businesses I used to own. I may be one of the few or only person here to ever make a statement about themself that he actually backed up with credible proof. The Fly Catcher, well, not so much.
Wry Catcher claims to have studied political science yet is absolutely ignorant as to the very nature of liberalism. I'm certain that he has ever read John Rawls or John Stuart Mill. Heck, I doubt that he has ever heard of them.

He posits himself as a liberal despite being an authoritarian engaging in identity politics. liberalism is an egalitarian ideology rather than one predicated on tribe, and acts to extend liberty to more people rather than working to restrict it.

When you go to the U of SanFran to learn "political science," they really just teach you how to be a good activist / anarchist / environmentalist-leftist-authoritarian. Your main studies are in Cloward & Piven and Saul Alinsky, the cornerstones of modern leftist thought. I'm sure that to McFlye, being part of a Tribe IS the same thing as egalitarianism!

When you go to the U of SanFran to learn "political science," they really just teach you how to be a good activist / anarchist / environmentalist-leftist-authoritarian. Your main studies are in Cloward & Piven and Saul Alinsky, the cornerstones of modern leftist thought. I'm sure that to McFlye, being part of a Tribe IS the same thing as egalitarianism!

My graduate work at SF St. U. was in the Dept. of Education; my topic was Human Relations and the course work was in Psychology, Social Psychology, Abnormal Psychology. Sociology, Anthropology and Counseling. My undergrad degree was at CAL. Double major in History and Poli Sci, in the latter political philosophy.

My graduate work at SF St. U. was in the Dept. of Education; my topic was Human Relations and the course work was in Psychology, Social Psychology, Abnormal Psychology. Sociology, Anthropology and Counseling. My undergrad degree was at CAL. Double major in History and Poli Sci, in the latter political philosophy.
Yet you don't know the first thing about liberalism.

Hint - it isn't all about sending people to jail for disagreeing with you.

What is it with German Chancellors?

Twitter
Merkel can make any claim she wants, but once Islam gets enough population there, free society goes out the window and it's "welcome oppressive/murderous Theocracy."
Oh, the Islamos will establish laws against hate speech alright. Except instead of jail it’ll be beheading.

Yet you don't know the first thing about liberalism.
Hint - it isn't all about sending people to jail for disagreeing with you.

The really sad/funny thing is that the Dept. of Education doesn't even understand education! Nor psychology. If they did, half the kids in public schools wouldn't be shooting people to get the fuck out.

Thoughts and prayers for a speedy recovery.

You should demand your money back.

Forum List

Back