Angela Merkel: We Will Shut Down ‘Hate Speech’ Otherwise We Will Not Have A Free Society

Seems rational, as long as hate speech is clearly defined. And not used as a political machination - a common use here on the USMB.

Germany has long made Nazi party symbols illegal. So really, they never had the freedom we have.

I/E -- there shall be no criticism of Islam.

Things are all proceeding according to plan.

As posted above, hate speech needs to be defined. Criticism is fair game, and to hate over a billion Muslims is ludicrous.

I/E -- there shall be no criticism of Islam.

Things are all proceeding according to plan.

As posted above, hate speech needs to be defined. Criticism is fair game, and to hate over a billion Muslims is ludicrous.

Islam is a quasi-religious political ideology. It is utterly inimical to our freedoms.

The question for any westerner shouldn't be "why do you hate it" but "Why DON'T you hate it".

What is it with German Chancellors?

Twitter

Shades of Nancy Pelosi. Gotta shut down all that speech to find out what is in it!

Must be a psycho liberal bitch thing.

I suppose you've taken whatever The Speaker said out of context, since your kind is offended by the truth, justice and criticism of your dear leader, trump.

What would you know of "My Kind," Butt Munch?

Your kind call others "Butt Munchers", and use other slurs (because you and they lack the intelligence and education to post rebuttals to anything which causes you and them to think).

Hey Angela!

Free American here: I hate your guts, Angela. I hope you choke on a schnitzel or shit yourself to death after eating some rotten rouladen with rotkohl.

See? We can say things like that here and you can't touch that. :banana:

I suppose you've taken whatever The Speaker said out of context, since your kind is offended by the truth, justice and criticism of your dear leader, trump.

We're not the side that seeks to censor speech that we do not agree with. That would be your side.

Yeah, being socially acceptable vis a vis being a jerk. I was raised properly, unlike some of you.

What is it with German Chancellors?

Twitter

Shades of Nancy Pelosi. Gotta shut down all that speech to find out what is in it!

Must be a psycho liberal bitch thing.

What would you know of "My Kind," Butt Munch?

Your kind call others "Butt Munchers", and use other slurs (because you and they lack the intelligence and education to post rebuttals to anything which causes you and them to think).
Your kind call others "Their Kind" first, for no reason, with no justification or proof, claiming things that are verbatim in many videos are "out of context," make up lies about being "offended by the truth, then accuse them of having a "Dear Leader" of someone they didn't even vote for. Now go back out and finish trying to steal free food at some volunteer holiday food feast.

Forum List

Back