Angela Merkel: We Will Shut Down ‘Hate Speech’ Otherwise We Will Not Have A Free Society

According to your post number 115 , 'bloomiees' boy can still attend and report PK .

If you want to run with the idea that they can still come and find a seat somewhere in the back but not be able to participate or ask questions, you go with that.
---------------------------------------- AGREE , looks like
'bloomies boys' are designated as Enemies PK . JOURNALISTS , its way past time to stop treating them as Special PK .

--------------------- like nazis or don't like nazis , doesn't matter . I think that nazis are legal in the USA while in 'germany' their RIGHT to Free Speech and expression are curtailed by a 'merkel' that was raised as a 'communist' as a youngster when she lived in 'soviet controlled germany' White .
Nazis have been restricted in Germany since before Mrs Merkel was born and rightly so. You wouldnt give a platform to paedos and Nazis are no different.

and your conclusion lines at the end of your POST 122 are your OPINION . As I said , I think that Nazi party is Legal in the USA so if I am correct then your opinion is not shared by everyone and that includes USA Government Tommy .

--------------------- like nazis or don't like nazis , doesn't matter . I think that nazis are legal in the USA while in 'germany' their RIGHT to Free Speech and expression are curtailed by a 'merkel' that was raised as a 'communist' as a youngster when she lived in 'soviet controlled germany' White .
Nazis have been restricted in Germany since before Mrs Merkel was born and rightly so. You wouldnt give a platform to paedos and Nazis are no different.
-------------------------------------------------- simply means that Germany has never had Freedom of Speech Tommy .

and more damning is the fact that the 'merkel' was raised in a communist country , going to 'soviet schools' and living in a 'communist' society Tommy .

-------------------------------------------------- simply means that Germany has never had Freedom of Speech Tommy .
Nazis were given free reign there and that did nothing to improve polite discourse. Apart from nazis who are the victims ?

Nazis were given free reign there and that did nothing to improve polite discourse. Apart from nazis who are the victims ?
------------------------------------------------- as I said, if Nazis have had their speech restricted since the end of WW2 then Nazis and germans have never had Freedom of Speech since the end of ww2 Tommy . ----------------------- polite discourse is not the reason for Free Speech Tommy .

I mean , at the end of it , WHO is it that decides what Polite Discourse IS Tommy ??

I mean , at the end of it , WHO is it that decides what Polite Discourse IS Tommy ??
------------------------------------------------- as I said, if Nazis have had their speech restricted since the end of WW2 then Nazis and germans have never had Freedom of Speech since the end of ww2 Tommy . ----------------------- polite discourse is not the reason for Free Speech Tommy .
Neither is gassing Jews or Gays or any minority. There is a legal recourse for individuals who are defamed. There should be one for groups.
Right wing trash like yourself want to protect your hate spew against Muslims. That is why you are passionate about this issue. There is no defence of this. Mrs Merkel is 100% correct.

----------------------------------------- see question right above . WHO gets to decide what POLITE DISCOURSE is Tommy .

I suppose that you'd say that the 'merkel' and the 'government get to decide what Polite Discourse is eh Tommy .

Forum List

Back