Angela Merkel: We Will Shut Down ‘Hate Speech’ Otherwise We Will Not Have A Free Society

What is it with German Chancellors?

Twitter

Shades of Nancy Pelosi. Gotta shut down all that speech to find out what is in it!

Must be a psycho liberal bitch thing.

I suppose you've taken whatever The Speaker said out of context, since your kind is offended by the truth, justice and criticism of your dear leader, trump.

What would you know of "My Kind," Butt Munch?

Your kind call others "Butt Munchers", and use other slurs (because you and they lack the intelligence and education to post rebuttals to anything which causes you and them to think).

Your kind call others "Their Kind" first, for no reason, with no justification or proof, claiming things that are verbatim in many videos are "out of context," make up lies about being "offended by the truth, then accuse them of having a "Dear Leader" of someone they didn't even vote for. Now go back out and finish trying to steal free food at some volunteer holiday food feast.

I admit, I don't know who voted for trump, some who did are now too embarrassed to admit they did. That said, the rest of your post lacks anything to prove what you claim: About my kind (sociable people and jerks like you). As for my Thanksgiving day, my son is cooking our turkey in a Big Green Egg, I made the potatoes and green beans, and my wife made bread, other side dishes and home made pies.

Last week I took a box of canned goods, pasta and peanut butter to the Salvation Army, and left a similar box outside for the Boy Scout's annual food drive.

Happy Thanksgiving, and if you didn't vote for trump I'd be surprised.

I suppose you've taken whatever The Speaker said out of context, since your kind is offended by the truth, justice and criticism of your dear leader, trump.

We're not the side that seeks to censor speech that we do not agree with. That would be your side.

Yeah, being socially acceptable vis a vis being a jerk. I was raised properly, unlike some of you.
You were raised to support fascism and oppose free speech?

in what country?

"We will curtail freedom of speech to be free". Really? LOL!

Of course the Left Wing asshole turds gets to decide what is "hate speech".

It's been like this in Germany since at least 1945.

Here it began in 2015:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...aign-launch-speech-two-years-later-annotated/

From the link trump's mouth:

When Mexico sends its people, they're not sending their best. They're not sending you. They're not sending you. They're sending people that have lots of problems, and they're bringing those problems with us. They're bringing drugs. They're bringing crime. They're rapists. And some, I assume, are good people.

We're not the side that seeks to censor speech that we do not agree with. That would be your side.

Yeah, being socially acceptable vis a vis being a jerk. I was raised properly, unlike some of you.

You were raised to support fascism and oppose free speech?

in what country?

More proof you're on of the jerks. Using my parents as mentors to support free speech and fascism is something only an asshole would do. Fuck off, you're now on IGNORE. Nothing you've posted is worth reading.

Here it began in 2015:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...aign-launch-speech-two-years-later-annotated/

When Mexico sends its people, they're not sending their best. They're not sending you. They're not sending you. They're sending people that have lots of problems, and they're bringing those problems with us. They're bringing drugs. They're bringing crime. They're rapists. And some, I assume, are good people.
That statement has been proven true over and over and over...….maybe open your eyes

In January this year, Harry Miller, a 53-year-old docker and former police officer, was investigated by Humberside Police for retweeting a supposedly transphobic poem. Speaking to a police officer on the phone, Miller asked whether he had committed a crime, to which came the ominous response: ‘We need to check your thinking.’ Putting the thoughtpolice on trial

Here it began in 2015:

Trump is German Chancellor?

I suppose most people will understand calling someone "Left Wing asshole turds" a form of hate speech.

In legal parlance the use of "fighting words" is a defense, many times used successfully to mitigate the crime of battery.

Hey Angela!

Free American here: I hate your guts, Angela. I hope you choke on a schnitzel or shit yourself to death after eating some rotten rouladen with rotkohl.

See? We can say things like that here and you can't touch that. :banana:
meh, merkel gets hate speech en masse. she can take it. your pathetic attempt would not even register.

not only merkel gets hate speech.

many (and often times) female politicians are insulted routinely in the social media, and recently a court ruled that a politician must take it as being called a piece of shit, a dirty C.., etc.

so, you scumbags could feel right at home here in germany.

Judge tells German politician to put up with derogatory online comments | DW | 20.09.2019
But the court ruled that the posts, including those calling for her rape, did not constitute a "defamation of the complainant and thus not insults."

i guess the bestest country in the world, USA USA does not have slander or libel laws, and no good patriot would ever file a suit based on those non-existent laws to silence opposition.

What is it with German Chancellors?

Twitter

Shades of Nancy Pelosi. Gotta shut down all that speech to find out what is in it!

Must be a psycho liberal bitch thing.

What would you know of "My Kind," Butt Munch?

Your kind call others "Butt Munchers", and use other slurs (because you and they lack the intelligence and education to post rebuttals to anything which causes you and them to think).

It would be interesting to know the details of your so called education. My guess is that you have a useless good for nothing liberal arts degree in something equally as useless like gay art history. What's even funnier is that you probably went in the hole financially to get that useless piece of butt wipe. Is there any wonder who the fool is here? LOL

I suppose most people will understand calling someone "Left Wing asshole turds" a form of hate speech.

In legal parlance the use of "fighting words" is a defense, many times used successfully to mitigate the crime of battery.

One thing about these Moon Bat pussies. They get butthurt over everything.

The last thing a free people would want to do is give those little shitheads the ability to curtail free speech.

the tards on this board and elsewhere don't get that free speech does not mean you can say whatever you want without consequences.
merkel says it quite clearly in the linked clip. there are even english subtitles.

but the retarded morons then would have to watch and read something. rather vomit all over the board. it is easier.

Forum List

Back