And now, ladies and gentlemen, your new, bigger, 2016 ObamaCare penalties

I miss George Bush

Why ?

He's in the White House now.

The morons on the left elected eight more years of Bush's sorry ass.

Because from 2000 to 2008 I was never laid off and wasn't forced to pay for health insurance

The end

George got you laid off...make no mistake about it.

Along with his drunken sailor republican congress.....one of the biggest "missed opportunities" in the history of this country.

He never raised the issue of health insurance....he could have and could have led a non-government solution.

He did nothing...and consequently allowed Obama (Bush III) to do something.

He's as responsible as anyone.

I hope you have found a new job.

I also hope you learn that the GOP in Washington are as crooked and inept as the democrats.

Clinton didn't force people to buy insurance either

You're still free to refuse to have insurance. If you think the smarter decision is to pay the penalty and get nothing, no one's going to kick down your door and hold a gun to your head.
You don't have to pay the penalty if you are willing to lie about it on your income tax form.

Kindly link to any post in which I stated that the individual mandate did not exist.

So, you're not denying it exists?

Never have. Your problem is that you think "Choose A or B" means "I have no choice at all!!!!!!"

You claimed we're free to refuse to have insurance. And that's not true. ACA takes that freedom from us. Are you still denying it?

You're free to choose between A and B. No amount of linguistic contortionism will change that.

You little weasel. You can't admit the truth, can you?

You're not free to refuse to have insurance. That was your claim. It was a lie, and you know it.

You are free not to have insurance....not having insurance is not free.

You don't have to pay the penalty if you are willing to lie about it on your income tax form.

Cheating on your income tax...as American as Al Capone.
It only counts if you get caught.
You only get caught if you get audited.
They don't audit poor people.

And people whose income is below a certain level do not pay taxes. These are the same working people who are also eligible for Medicaid.

Two situations the RW is determined to change by any means necessary.

You're still free to refuse to have insurance.

No you are not. This is flat-out a lie.

Then explain why there are Americans who don't have insurance.

You're equivocating on a moron's conception of freedom. By your idiotic reasoning, you're "free" to commit murder, right? Stuff your propaganda up your shilling ass. I should easily fit.

Square on the head ! Kudos.

When you have an ideology to sell, this kind of tool works well.

Truth goes by the wayside.

Truth presents facts.

Resentment flames.

And lies scurry about equivocating and dodging. ;)

Last edited:
No you are not. This is flat-out a lie.

You're equivocating on a moron's conception of freedom. By your idiotic reasoning, you're "free" to commit murder, right? Stuff your propaganda up your shilling ass. I should easily fit.

Truth presents facts.

Resentment flames.

Well, then, you scurry after them. When you're ready to get back to the conversation, you let me know. I'll be right here.

Truth presents facts.

Resentment flames.

Well, then, you scurry after them. When you're ready to get back to the conversation, you let me know. I'll be right here.

Alright. Have you decided to admit to your complete fabrication earlier regarding our freedom to refuse to have health insurance? Or are you still scurrying?

Truth presents facts.

Resentment flames.

Alright. Have you decided to admit to your complete fabrication earlier regarding our freedom to refuse to have health insurance? Or are you still scurrying?

You fail to understand that "disagreeing with dblack's worldview" =/= "lying."

As long as that's unresolved, you're not going to get anywhere.

Truth presents facts.

Resentment flames.

I think I saw a pig fly by the french doors in my family room. :eusa_angel:

Truth presents facts.

Resentment flames.

Then please substantiate, with data and citations, your claim that we are free to refuse to have insurance. The individual mandate of the ACA states otherwise. If you dispute it, please give us the info. It'd be great if you're telling the truth, and I'll be more than happy to admit I'm wrong if you can.

Truth presents facts.

Resentment flames.

Then please substantiate, with data and citations, your claim that we are free to refuse to have insurance. The individual mandate of the ACA states otherwise. If you dispute it, please give us the info. It'd be great if you're telling the truth, and I'll be more than happy to admit I'm wrong if you can.

Please don't hold your breath.

You'll have a stroke.

Truth presents facts.

Resentment flames.

It's a logic problem. "You may choose either A or B" is a choice. The fact that you don't like the choice does not mean it isn't a choice.

It seems the RW has so perverted the meaning of the word "choice" in an entirely different context that it's affected the thought process in the larger realm.

It's a logic problem. "You may choose either A or B" is a choice. The fact that you don't like the choice does not mean it isn't a choice.

It seems the RW has so perverted the meaning of the word "choice" in an entirely different context that it's affected the thought process in the larger realm.

It's the meaning of the word "free" you're equivocating on. You're not "free" do something if you're penalized for doing it. You claim that, under ACA, we're still free to refuse to have insurance, but that isn't true. That's the "logic problem" you're trying to weasel out of. It isn't working.

It's the meaning of the word "free" you're equivocating on.

Again, disagreeing with your worldview =/= "equivocating."

Post it again.

Post it again.

I will. As long as you maintain a lie, I'll expose it.

You're not disagreeing with my world view. You're were caught lying. And you don't have the good sense to apologize and move on.

Post it again.

You're not disagreeing with my world view. You're were caught lying. And you don't have the good sense to apologize and move on.

You just really need to have the last word, don't you? Go ahead.

giphy.gif

Post it again.

You just really need to have the last word, don't you? Go ahead.

giphy.gif

Not usually. But it's fun watching you squirm.

That's like saying your free to commit murder. Just because there is a penalty doesn't mean it isn't a free choice.

oh well, thank Obama and that Progressive party you support and vote for. Remember how you had to pass it to see what's in it? now pay up.

SNIP:
By Dan Calabrese -- Bio and Archives January 1, 2016
18 Comments |

That “affordable” health care the Democrats gave us in 2010 - on a reconciliation vote when none of them had read the entire 2,000-plus-page bill - sure keeps getting harder to afford. Of course, since ObamaCare is an unconstitutional mandate on individuals to purchase a product offered by private companies, it’s also quite difficult to afford not buying it - even though the product itself continues to devolve further into craptasm.

Welcome to 2016, where the penalty you’ll face for not buying a product that’s now a bigger ripoff than ever
will explode as follows:

Households that opt to go without health insurance in 2016 are set to get hit with an average Obamacare fine of $969.

That is 47 percent higher than the average $661 penalty per uninsured household for this year, a new analysis by the Kaiser Family Foundation revealed Wednesday.

And households without insurance that earn too much to qualify for financial aid to buy Obamacare plans will pay an even larger fine for 2016 — an average of $1,450, versus the average of $1,177 for 2015.

Uninsured households that would qualify for Obamacare subsidies to help pay for coverage face an average fine of $738 — nearly double the $389 average for this year.

Of course, if it’s more expensive than ever not to buy insurance, it’s also more difficult than ever to buy it. ObamaCare exhanges are collapsing across the country, and more than 2 million people aren’t paying their subsidized premiums. You can expect that number to grow as ObamaCare premiums continue to skyrocket. Oh, and by the way, if you do go ahead and buy an ObamaCare policy, it doesn’t cover nearly as much as your old policy.

So the product is more expensive than ever, harder to buy than ever, and offers less value than ever. Why would anyone buy it? Oh. Right. The penalty. First the government takes over health insurance and ruins it, then tries to force you to buy it anyway by taking your money from you anyway if you don’t.

These are the fruits of the Democrats’ long-sought “health care reform,” which they finally managed to pass because for a brief moment in time they had a filibuster-proof Senate majority of 60 - all because 52 percent of you got sick and tired of the Iraq War and thought it would be cool to elect the first black president.

ALL of it here:
And now, ladies and gentlemen, your new, bigger, 2016 ObamaCare penalties

you said you were on Medicaid, you are on the taxpayers dole

Forum List

Back