In France, now you can go to jail for criticizing mRNA vaccines

Sure I have, and your inalienable rights shouldn't impact the inalienable rights that the rest of us have. Our average life expectancy has been increased because of vaccines. Spreading lies about vaccines should be punishable by fine, and even jail. You don't have the right to spread bullshit that could end up leading other people to make decisions that could kill themselves or other people.

What a nonsense. My son got for example a very heavy problem with an US-American vaccine. We did not publish this in those days because it is clear that vaccines have also side effects - but this has to be seen in relation to the whole population. So in his case the vaccination was dangerous for him although he had been young and the covid virus(ses) normally had not had a dramatic effect on him. He did do the vaccination to protect the older part of the population.
And how reacted the responsible institutions in Germany when he informed them? They reacted not at all - while we lived in fear he could die in a time when his wife became her first baby. Slowly - very slow - he became sane again. It needed long months. And without any doubt only this vaccination had been able to be the reason for his problems! In the end - after many letters he wrote - they said the problems which he had are not registrated side-effects and so the vaccination is not responsible.
But it was for sure the vaccination and nothing else what had caused his problems. They said practically only "You are a liar". We think the reason why they said such a bullshit is they did not like to pay a compensation although we did not ask for money but for research. No idea how many people died on reason of this officially not existing side effect who was only able to come from this vaccination.

And now tell me please why a government what calls the own citizens practically "liars" has any right to punish people for to call them liars and to throw someone into jail because a government - or anyone else - calls someone "liar". Are you totally mad? In GB for example had been thrown into jail about 700 employees of a public post and parcel service because of a defect in the software which they had used. Everyone believed in the software - no one believed in the people. So in what kind of world do you really like to live?

Last edited:
Sure I have, and your inalienable rights shouldn't impact the inalienable rights that the rest of us have. Our average life expectancy has been increased because of vaccines. Spreading lies about vaccines should be punishable by fine, and even jail. You don't have the right to spread bullshit that could end up leading other people to make decisions that could kill themselves or other people.
Ya know, this is curious one sided thinking. Your taking the position that the group is more important than the individual.

My individual choice to listen to Bob the Dr or the WHO is my choice. You want to remove my choice.

Further you want to silence my voice by limiting what I can say.

Then you want to use dangerous (they have never been proven safe or effective) experimental drugs on me and my family so you can FEEL safe.

Its all about you. What about me? What about my family? Why dont we get a choice? Why must we only listen to government approved sources? Where have we seen that happen before? I sorta remember that not ending very well.

I geuss society has gone on too long with out a mass genocide to wipe out millions.

Some of you people are truly sick. When you remove peoples choices, bad things typically result.

Ya know, this is curious one sided thinking. Your taking the position that the group is more important than the individual.

It is. Individual liberty is important because without it, the people cannot mobilize to defend themselves against a tyrant. Look at what Putin is doing in Russia, where there is no liberty. He's throwing people in jail for merely engaging in public displays of mourning, and he's doing that because he's afraid a protest may turn into a full-blown movement.

Liberty is necessary in a democracy because a society cannot be free from the threat of tyranny unless individuals have some autonomy. But freedom was never meant to mean that individuals are free to do as they please, not where public health, safety, and tranquility are concerned. That kind of freedom destroys a free state because it won't be able to function.

Further you want to silence my voice by limiting what I can say.

You should not be punished for, say, arguing against a vaccine mandate or for saying you don't trust big pharma - that's all well and good. But there should be consequences for spreading misinformation that causes people to avoid taking what is a well-tested vaccine. The vaccines are well-tested. They are effective. They are safe.

Some of you people are truly sick. When you remove peoples choices, bad things typically result.

Cry me a river.

It is. Individual liberty is important because without it, the people cannot mobilize to defend themselves against a tyrant. Look at what Putin is doing in Russia, where there is no liberty. He's throwing people in jail for merely engaging in public displays of mourning, and he's doing that because he's afraid a protest may turn into a full-blown movement.

Liberty is necessary in a democracy because a society cannot be free from the threat of tyranny unless individuals have some autonomy. But freedom was never meant to mean that individuals are free to do as they please, not where public health, safety, and tranquility are concerned. That kind of freedom destroys a free state because it won't be able to function.

You should not be punished for, say, arguing against a vaccine mandate or for saying you don't trust big pharma - that's all well and good. But there should be consequences for spreading misinformation that causes people to avoid taking what is a well-tested vaccine. The vaccines are well-tested. They are effective. They are safe.

Cry me a river.
The US Constitution was written at the end of a major plague that killed millions. Who are you, or the govt to claim what I am saying to be false? How many times do these 'experts' need to be wrong about everything for you to grasp the concept that 'mis-information' is censorship. Your claiming that a person is wrong or the information they are peddling is wrong because you disagree with it doesnt make it wrong.

If the information I am peddling doesnt fit the preconceived narrative pushed by the govt, the govt turns around and pressures tech companies to censor me - not because my information is wrong or bad, but because my information goes against what the 'authority' claims to be true.

No idea where this blind trust came in from people.. 'mis-information' is a term coined during covid to shut down anything critical of the official narrative. How many millions died because they trust 'official sources' instead of misinformation?

Most people, are terrified that they were tricked into taking the covid drugs, they wish they would have listened to the conspiracy theorists, as they develop all sorts of ailments.

You can not have liberty, in a democracy. That is misinformation, should we suspend your ability to spread such misinformation, or should we all people the LIBERTY to make up their own minds about wether what you claim is bullshit or not?

Under your regime, we must silence any and all voices that go against the authority.

Thats not liberty, thats fascism.

You cant have a free society if you must force people into compliance.

Democracy is not freedom. Its not liberty, and its definitely not individualism as the USA was founded as.

Democracy is groupthink. Democracy is toxic to individualism, no matter how you spin it.

Cry me a river of fascist tears, but democracy is not freedom.

You don't seem to grasp that the clot shots were not vaccines. Maybe you just don't care? Likely you are unable to face the cruel reality that the shots are biological weapons under 18USC175. You can thank your fascist government and corporations for that.

You don't seem to grasp that the clot shots were not vaccines. Maybe you just don't care? Likely you are unable to face the cruel reality that the shots are biological weapons under 18USC175. You can thank your fascist government and corporations for that.
8etdab.jpg

The US Constitution was written at the end of a major plague that killed millions.

o_O WTF?

Democracy is not freedom. Its not liberty,

No, but it's a check against tyranny. Granted, in some instances, democratic regimes can themselves become authoritarian and tyrannical (see the American South until 1965).

and its definitely not individualism as the USA was founded as.

Democracy is groupthink. Democracy is toxic to individualism, no matter how you spin it.

Cry me a river of fascist tears, but democracy is not freedom.

It's probably better than whatever other form of government you had in mind.

o_O WTF?

No, but it's a check against tyranny. Granted, in some instances, democratic regimes can themselves become authoritarian and tyrannical (see the American South until 1965).

It's probably better than whatever other form of government you had in mind.
Learn history.

Democracy is not a check on anything but encouraging a more centralized all powerful central govt

The democract party isnt even a founding party.

If the USA has remained a Republic as it was intended, we would live in a much more peaceful, fruitful world than we do today.

The road we are on, ends at genocide. We are almost to the end.

Maybe follow your own advice from now on.
how soon we forget history? Or maybe just ignorant of history, thats ok. We all cant know everything =)

small pox killed millions and was coming to an end when the USA was founded and the constitutions written. And still our young founders were wise enough to include stringent rules on government, which largely ignores them today.

We also just got done fighting an oppressive government, that enacted much less tyranny on people back then, than our government enacts on us today.

how soon we forget history? Or maybe just ignorant of history, thats ok. We all cant know everything =)

small pox killed millions and was coming to an end when the USA was founded and the constitutions written. And still our young founders were wise enough to include stringent rules on government, which largely ignores them today.

Smallpox was an endemic disease. In fact it resulted in the use of variolation, which was the pre-vaccine equivalent of getting the jab. Variolation proved to be an effective means of reducing fatality rates.

But I digress...I'm not sure what smallpox has to do with the Constitution.

We also just got done fighting an oppressive government,

Okay, and?

that enacted much less tyranny on people back then, than our government enacts on us today.

I think the ghosts of 18th Century slaves would like a word with you.

Forum List

Back