And now, ladies and gentlemen, your new, bigger, 2016 ObamaCare penalties

No you are not. This is flat-out a lie.

Then explain why there are Americans who don't have insurance.

You're equivocating on a moron's conception of freedom. By your idiotic reasoning, you're "free" to commit murder, right? Stuff your propaganda up your shilling ass. I should easily fit.

:itsok:

Again, you've got nothing. Every time your horseshit is laid bare, you resort to empty nonsense. Indeed, empty nonsense is the core of your argument.

Do people IRL give you what you want when you insult them?

I don't want you to give me a thing. I just want to expose you, and your precious ACA, for what it is.

You're equivocating on a moron's conception of freedom. By your idiotic reasoning, you're "free" to commit murder, right? Stuff your propaganda up your shilling ass. I should easily fit.

Again, you've got nothing. Every time your horseshit is laid bare, you resort to empty nonsense. Indeed, empty nonsense is the core of your argument.

I don't want you to give me a thing.

Then why are you insulted when, according to you, I give you nothing?

I just want to expose you, and your precious ACA, for what it is.

And you accomplish this by flaming.

oh well, thank Obama and that Progressive party you support and vote for. Remember how you had to pass it to see what's in it? now pay up.

SNIP:
By Dan Calabrese -- Bio and Archives January 1, 2016
18 Comments |

That “affordable” health care the Democrats gave us in 2010 - on a reconciliation vote when none of them had read the entire 2,000-plus-page bill - sure keeps getting harder to afford. Of course, since ObamaCare is an unconstitutional mandate on individuals to purchase a product offered by private companies, it’s also quite difficult to afford not buying it - even though the product itself continues to devolve further into craptasm.

Welcome to 2016, where the penalty you’ll face for not buying a product that’s now a bigger ripoff than ever
will explode as follows:

Households that opt to go without health insurance in 2016 are set to get hit with an average Obamacare fine of $969.

That is 47 percent higher than the average $661 penalty per uninsured household for this year, a new analysis by the Kaiser Family Foundation revealed Wednesday.

And households without insurance that earn too much to qualify for financial aid to buy Obamacare plans will pay an even larger fine for 2016 — an average of $1,450, versus the average of $1,177 for 2015.

Uninsured households that would qualify for Obamacare subsidies to help pay for coverage face an average fine of $738 — nearly double the $389 average for this year.

Of course, if it’s more expensive than ever not to buy insurance, it’s also more difficult than ever to buy it. ObamaCare exhanges are collapsing across the country, and more than 2 million people aren’t paying their subsidized premiums. You can expect that number to grow as ObamaCare premiums continue to skyrocket. Oh, and by the way, if you do go ahead and buy an ObamaCare policy, it doesn’t cover nearly as much as your old policy.

So the product is more expensive than ever, harder to buy than ever, and offers less value than ever. Why would anyone buy it? Oh. Right. The penalty. First the government takes over health insurance and ruins it, then tries to force you to buy it anyway by taking your money from you anyway if you don’t.

These are the fruits of the Democrats’ long-sought “health care reform,” which they finally managed to pass because for a brief moment in time they had a filibuster-proof Senate majority of 60 - all because 52 percent of you got sick and tired of the Iraq War and thought it would be cool to elect the first black president.

ALL of it here:
And now, ladies and gentlemen, your new, bigger, 2016 ObamaCare penalties
I don't know who that guy is from the link, but he's obviously some kind of nut. This was on his first page:

Keep in mind that the last deficit of the Bush/Republican Congress combination was $192 billion.

Hilarious. Bush cut taxes by way over 3 trillion meaning all that revenue is gone. He never included the two wars in any of his budgets and they cost trillions more. Millions of jobs were lost on his watch and over 40,000 factories closed meaning all that trillions more in revenue was gone. Trillions in lost revenue for the country from everywhere and yet his deficit was only 192 billion????

You can see that's impossible. You would have to be an utter fool and a compete tard to believe something so incredible stupid.

I don't want you to give me a thing.

Then why are you insulted when, according to you, I give you nothing?

I just want to expose you, and your precious ACA, for what it is.

And you accomplish this by flaming.

I accomplish it by pointing out the lie at the heart of your claim. The flaming is merely for my own gratification. People like you, selling out our country for a pat on the head from their corporate masters, deserve far worse. But that's not up to me.

I accomplish it by pointing out the lie at the heart of your claim.

With plenty of supporting data to go with your opinion.

Post some more of that.

You mean, quoting your idiotic posts and pointing how they don't make sense? The text of your post was my 'data', dumbass. You said people are free to refuse to buy health insurance. And they're not. That's the fucking point of the mandate. We're all now legally required to buy health insurance and we're penalized if we refuse. This is not in question. Or, indeed, are you denying the individual mandate exists? Is THAT what you want "supporting data" for? Well, hear ya go fuckwad: Read the Affordable Care Act, Health Care Law

Post some more of that.

You mean, quoting your idiotic posts and pointing how they don't make sense? You post was my 'data', dumbass. You said people are free to refuse to buy health insurance. And they're not. That's the fucking point od the mandate. It's legally required to buy health insurance and you're penalized if you refuse. This is not in question. Or, indeed, are you denying the individual mandate exists? Is THAT what you want "supporting data" for? Well, hear ya go fuckwad: Read the Affordable Care Act, Health Care Law

Kindly link to any post in which I stated that the individual mandate did not exist.

Post some more of that.

You mean, quoting your idiotic posts and pointing how they don't make sense? You post was my 'data', dumbass. You said people are free to refuse to buy health insurance. And they're not. That's the fucking point od the mandate. It's legally required to buy health insurance and you're penalized if you refuse. This is not in question. Or, indeed, are you denying the individual mandate exists? Is THAT what you want "supporting data" for? Well, hear ya go fuckwad: Read the Affordable Care Act, Health Care Law

Kindly link to any post in which I stated that the individual mandate did not exist.

So, you're not denying it exists? Then how in the fuck you do think we're "free" to refuse to buy health insurance when we're mandated to do so by the law? What part of the individual mandate are you basing your equivocating lies on?

Post some more of that.

So, you're not denying it exists?

Never have. Your problem is that you think "Choose A or B" means "I have no choice at all!!!!!!"

Post some more of that.

Never have. Your problem is that you think "Choose A or B" means "I have no choice at all!!!!!!"

You claimed we're free to refuse to have insurance. And that's not true. ACA takes that freedom from us. Are you still denying it?

Post some more of that.

You claimed we're free to refuse to have insurance. And that's not true. ACA takes that freedom from us. Are you still denying it?

You're free to choose between A and B. No amount of linguistic contortionism will change that.

You're free to choose between A and B. No amount of linguistic contortionism will change that.

You little weasel. You can't admit the truth, can you?

You're not free to refuse to have insurance. That was your claim. It was a lie, and you know it.

You little weasel. You can't admit the truth, can you?

You're not free to refuse to have insurance. That was your claim. It was a lie, and you know it.

Round and round and round you go...

The Obamacare penalty is quite simply the government squeezing the poorest Americans to prop up the worst law ever jammed down America's throats. The hypocrisy of Obama and the Democrats knows no bounds.

The Obamacare penalty is quite simply the government squeezing the poorest Americans to prop up the worst law ever jammed down America's throats. The hypocrisy of Obama and the Democrats knows no bounds.

The poorest Americans have Medicaid.

You're still free to refuse to have insurance.

Square on the head ! Kudos.

When you have an ideology to sell, this kind of tool works well.

Truth goes by the wayside.

Correct again.

Penalize those least like to be able to afford it because.....they can't afford it......

The left wings gives liberals a bad name.

You're still free to refuse to have insurance.

Square on the head ! Kudos.

When you have an ideology to sell, this kind of tool works well.

Truth goes by the wayside.

Truth presents facts.

Resentment flames.

Correct again.

Penalize those least like to be able to afford it because.....they can't afford it......

The left wings gives liberals a bad name.

So you don't believe America's poor are on Medicaid?

That's despite the RW attempts to take it away.

Forum List

Back