And now, ladies and gentlemen, your new, bigger, 2016 ObamaCare penalties

Well, then, you scurry after them. When you're ready to get back to the conversation, you let me know. I'll be right here.

Alright. Have you decided to admit to your complete fabrication earlier regarding our freedom to refuse to have health insurance? Or are you still scurrying?

You fail to understand that "disagreeing with dblack's worldview" =/= "lying."

As long as that's unresolved, you're not going to get anywhere.

Then please substantiate, with data and citations, your claim that we are free to refuse to have insurance. The individual mandate of the ACA states otherwise. If you dispute it, please give us the info. It'd be great if you're telling the truth, and I'll be more than happy to admit I'm wrong if you can.

It's a logic problem. "You may choose either A or B" is a choice. The fact that you don't like the choice does not mean it isn't a choice.

It seems the RW has so perverted the meaning of the word "choice" in an entirely different context that it's affected the thought process in the larger realm.
That's like saying your free to commit murder. Just because there is a penalty doesn't mean it isn't a free choice.

Yeah.. It's a "logic problem".

Alright. Have you decided to admit to your complete fabrication earlier regarding our freedom to refuse to have health insurance? Or are you still scurrying?

Then please substantiate, with data and citations, your claim that we are free to refuse to have insurance. The individual mandate of the ACA states otherwise. If you dispute it, please give us the info. It'd be great if you're telling the truth, and I'll be more than happy to admit I'm wrong if you can.

It's a logic problem. "You may choose either A or B" is a choice. The fact that you don't like the choice does not mean it isn't a choice.

It seems the RW has so perverted the meaning of the word "choice" in an entirely different context that it's affected the thought process in the larger realm.
That's like saying your free to commit murder. Just because there is a penalty doesn't mean it isn't a free choice.

You mean "lack of logic problem".

Apparently someone at ACA talking-point central thinks it's a good soundbite.

Correct....just like....you can keep your doctor.

Does anyone have anything on the GOP ranting about the penalties these days ?

I have not seen anything.

Sell-outs from the start.

Does anyone have anything on the GOP ranting about the penalties these days ?

I have not seen anything.

Sell-outs from the start.

Is that why they squandered your tax dollars on 50+ attempts to kill the PPACA?

Of course they're not going to mention it now. They've got a campaign to run.

Good soundbite

I was talking to someone the other day.

They said Single Payer was the logical conclusion to all of this.

I asked for an explanation.....

First Premise: All insurance companies are evil and out to screw you.

I told them not to bother .

Good soundbite

I was talking to someone the other day.

They said Single Payer was the logical conclusion to all of this.

I asked for an explanation.....

First Premise: All insurance companies are evil and out to screw you.

I told them not to bother .

And yet you're still communicating with dblack, whose premise is precisely that. Very odd.

Forum List

Back