And another one bites the dust

I must say, that oftentimes when I visit this gossipboard I am informed of stuff I had never heard before, of concepts or suggestions that I had never contemplated.

For example:

Well, poster Godboy if you truly believe he should be killed for whatever crimes he committed in the January 6th insurrection attempt.....well, I believe you should come up with more than just 'pushing a barricade'.

I think I would be content if he got a helluva fine for assaulting a uniformed federal officer (I'm presuming there were such on the other side of that barricade who were attempting to bar entry to the attackers?).

So, kill him if you think that that is your best-practices tactic.
But I'm not enthusiastic for your chances of seeing that happen.
It seems sorta QAnon extreme to me.
But you be you.
Just sayin'.
-----------------------------------------------------------------

I see, poster SweetSue, that you have put the above texts with quotation marks.
So, who said it? Can you source it?

The forum here likely doesn't want to believe that you feel a need to just make stuff up in your attempts make your position seem more plausible.
-------------------------------------------------------------------

I had not seen that, poster Weatherman.....
....that business of arresting Moms who were only attempting to be involved in their kid's education. Can you source that for the forum?

And then you make what seems like a rhetorical query ---"tell us why a man shot over 900 Americans". ???

I have not heard about 900 Americans being shot.
Can you source it for us? At least give us context and date, location, motive (if known).

Nobody here, probably, wants to believe you need to make stuff up in order make your position seem more plausible.
My post didnt strike you as obvious sarcasm? :laugh:

FBI is busy arresting peaceful protesters and moms who want to be involved in their child’s education to tell us why a man shot over 900 Americans.

1 or more gangs of jack-booted thugs have now turned to attacking religious faith.

I must say, that oftentimes when I visit this gossipboard I am informed of stuff I had never heard before, of concepts or suggestions that I had never contemplated.

For example:

Well, poster Godboy if you truly believe he should be killed for whatever crimes he committed in the January 6th insurrection attempt.....well, I believe you should come up with more than just 'pushing a barricade'.

I think I would be content if he got a helluva fine for assaulting a uniformed federal officer (I'm presuming there were such on the other side of that barricade who were attempting to bar entry to the attackers?).

So, kill him if you think that that is your best-practices tactic.
But I'm not enthusiastic for your chances of seeing that happen.
It seems sorta QAnon extreme to me.
But you be you.
Just sayin'.
-----------------------------------------------------------------

I see, poster SweetSue, that you have put the above texts with quotation marks.
So, who said it? Can you source it?

The forum here likely doesn't want to believe that you feel a need to just make stuff up in your attempts make your position seem more plausible.
-------------------------------------------------------------------

I had not seen that, poster Weatherman.....
....that business of arresting Moms who were only attempting to be involved in their kid's education. Can you source that for the forum?

And then you make what seems like a rhetorical query ---"tell us why a man shot over 900 Americans". ???

I have not heard about 900 Americans being shot.
Can you source it for us? At least give us context and date, location, motive (if known).

Nobody here, probably, wants to believe you need to make stuff up in order make your position seem more plausible.
Of course you’re unaware of parents being labeled terrorist threats for wanting to get involved in their child’s education. Dovetails right into you claiming your totally clueless about the Las Vegas mass shooting.

You’re a perfect Leftard- Cluelessness Maximumus!!!
Congratulations!!!!

Not Trump. Trumpism.
  • A large segment of our society that is so paranoid, angry and mal-informed that it would fall so easily, and so hard, for the most obvious con man this country has ever seen, despite constant evidence that they shouldn't
  • A political party full of people who are so weak, craven and ambitious that they would kneel before, and willingly enable, the most obvious con man this country has ever seen, just to protect their precious gubmit jobs
It's never about one person. EVER. History shows us that. And history shows us it doesn't end well.

You won't understand any of that post.
Well said. These people are so desperate, they want to believe Trump's promise to bring them to prosperity, so bad they cannot see straight. It is like following the con religious leader promising people heaven if they give the con their money.
Others see supporting Trump as a way to express their anger the world is not fair.
That is my feeling.

Well said. These people are so desperate, they want to believe Trump's promise to bring them to prosperity, so bad they cannot see straight. It is like following the con religious leader promising people heaven if they give the con their money.
Others see supporting Trump as a way to express their anger the world is not fair.
That is my feeling.

That's a huge problem.
You base things on feelings not facts.

That is my feeling.

Or,

We didn't fall into a coma 2017 through 2020 and witnessed fulfillment of some of the promise that The USA holds.

That's a huge problem.
You base things on feelings not facts.
I cannot see any logical facts that justify support for Trump so I am going with feelings. I am saying they are feeling, not fact.

I will say, I feel (feelings again), the Democrat party ignored midwestern white poor. There was help being given to the poor throughout the country but not enough attention was put on Midwest white poor. Many of these people did not have values that aligned with the Democrat party but you still need to help them.
Just a feeling, not a fact.

Or,

We didn't fall into a coma 2017 through 2020 and witnessed fulfillment of some of the promise that The USA holds.
The rich gained much more than the poor during Trump's term.
He provided tax breaks that helped the rich more than the poor. He did bring in very conservative judges to the supreme court. But jobs were lost during the Trump administration. A lot has to do with COVID but every President has to play the hand dealt them. He did not play the COVID hand very well. The gains for all, through tax breaks, helped increase the debt by almost 7 trillion dollars. Our grandchildren will be paying for any added income because of tax breaks for both the rich and poor. Thank your grandkids not Trump for any added income.

Life is not fair. People cannot deal with that, so they blame something or someone. Too many blame the government. They have some blame but the majority of blame goes other places and at the end of the day life is never fair. Fairer for some than others.
It is fairer for those who work to make it fair. Electing Trump was not making it fairer, it was expecting Trump to make it fairer. You need to do the work yourself. Don't depend on the government or someone else.

Conservatives are advancing the lie that Trump minions are going to jail in droves for no other reason than being Trump supporters.

The fact is that Trump supporters are going to jail because they committed acts of domestic terrorism; they’re going to jail because they were lawfully found guilty of the crimes they committed, having been afforded comprehensive due process.
Thank you for clarifying

"My post didnt strike you as obvious sarcasm?"

Well, it seems my poor avatar scored a 'bazinga'!

From poster Chillicothe: My post didn't strike you as obviously sarcastic?

I love this bar!

------------------------------------------------------------------------
"1 or more gangs of jack-booted thugs have now turned to attacking religious faith."

Who?
Where?
When?
Why do you assert that on a public social media site?
Do you have credible sourcing?
Explain yourself.

Seeing as the thread is about another insurrectionist-attempter being snagged by law enforcement.......well, there was this reported today:

"Proud Boys leader pleads guilty to seditious conspiracy over Jan. 6 actions

Jeremy Bertino, a North Carolina leader of the Proud Boys pleaded guilty to seditious conspiracy on Thursday, becoming the first member of the group to admit to the charge stemming from the Jan. 6 attack on the Capitol.

Bertino appeared before U.S. District Court Judge Tim Kelly to enter his guilty plea, which also included a count of unlawful possession of a firearm."

Forum List

Back