And another one bites the dust

I have no idea what the hell you are talking about. The Trump minions are going to jail in droves. I love it.
Conservatives are advancing the lie that Trump minions are going to jail in droves for no other reason than being Trump supporters.

The fact is that Trump supporters are going to jail because they committed acts of domestic terrorism; they’re going to jail because they were lawfully found guilty of the crimes they committed, having been afforded comprehensive due process.

Amen to that!

As a citizen of a country that had once fallen for such a kind of shit in the past, I can tell you, it's the worst threat to freedom in America at least since the Civil War, maybe even since the American Revolution.

Never before, an extremist political movement was so close to ending the Constitution of America and freedom and democracy along with it, as Trumpism is. And just like all these Nazi followers in the 1920s and 30s were so brainwashed they believed they were fighting for "freedom", these poor misguided morons who still cling to Trump and defend an attempted coup with the goal of establishing a right-wing tyranny still parrot the totalitarian propaganda according to which they aren't obvious traitors, but fighters for "freedom".
"History doesn't repeat, but it does rhyme".

The world has seen this before. Never would I have thought we'd see it here. Never, ever.

Conservatives are advancing the lie that Trump minions are going to jail in droves for no other reason than being Trump supporters.

The fact is that Trump supporters are going to jail because they committed acts of domestic terrorism; they’re going to jail because they were lawfully found guilty of the crimes they committed, having been afforded comprehensive due process.
How naïve.

You believe lies.

What’s not amazing is how conservatives are flocking to the defense of treasonous rightwing terrorists after the terrorists have been found guilty in a court of law of their crimes.
A right winger was found guilty of terrorism?!! Who? Lets get a link for this claim.

Not Trump. Trumpism.
  • A large segment of our society that is so paranoid, angry and mal-informed that it would fall so easily, and so hard, for the most obvious con man this country has ever seen, despite constant evidence that they shouldn't
  • A political party full of people who are so weak, craven and ambitious that they would kneel before, and willingly enable, the most obvious con man this country has ever seen, just to protect their precious gubmit jobs
It's never about one person. EVER. History shows us that. And history shows us it doesn't end well.

You won't understand any of that post.
Trump!!!!

Not Trump. Trumpism.
  • A large segment of our society that is so paranoid, angry and mal-informed that it would fall so easily, and so hard, for the most obvious con man this country has ever seen, despite constant evidence that they shouldn't
  • A political party full of people who are so weak, craven and ambitious that they would kneel before, and willingly enable, the most obvious con man this country has ever seen, just to protect their precious gubmit jobs
It's never about one person. EVER. History shows us that. And history shows us it doesn't end well.

You won't understand any of that post.
Who's helping Trump that has money?

it's the worst threat to freedom in America at least since the Civil War, maybe even since the American Revolution.
name the threat other than saying Trump. What's his threat?

And most did not get arrested.

Most of the ones who "did something" were arrested
Not Ray Epps the guy on video saying storm the capitol. more than any one person charged. hmmmmmm can you say FBI plant? I can.

----------------------------------------------------------------------
I thought the fortuitous pairing of those two posts illustrated these J6 debates.
I would assert that the 'fear & terror' is likely emanating from those who stormed the Capitol, sprayed MACE in the face of a officer, stole a laptop from a Congressman's office, or....most icky, smeared their poo on the hallway walls of the Capitol.
I would suspect they are very very fearful that some motivated group ....like SeditionHunters, (see below) ....will peruse enough videos that these perps will get fingered.....and arrested. And their life will change.
So, for readers here, peruse the faces on this link below. If you are family or neighbors with one of these 'persons-of-interest', well, call your local FBI office, or contact Sedition Hunters. Stage an intervention. Help your family member pay his debt to society and put this unfortunate episode behind them.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Prove it.......present to the forum a coherent persuasive display of your evidence and how it conclusively links Epps as the leader of the J6 insurrection attempt.
You've asserted it 2bfreak. Now show us your game. Demonstrate your gravitas to the forum.
--------------------------------------------------------------------

Clearly, he did.
'Newsworthy' ...like beauty..... is in the eye of the beholder.

After all, you, yourself, found it interesting enough to respond to such a thread. You saw, you responded = worthy.
start at 1:30 of the video. your requested evidence is there.

Listen to the one dude say fed, fed, fed, fed, fed........

Now you give me one with trump saying the same thing.

What’s not amazing is how conservatives are flocking to the defense of treasonous rightwing terrorists after the terrorists have been found guilty in a court of law of their crimes.
found guilty of trespassing. Yep shame on them. I can say it. I have no trouble whatsoever saying that. They should pay their fines and be on record. Now show me someone charged with insurrection. crickets will be heard.

maybe its just me but did you forget to mention the hundreds of riots by democrats
He never heard of Minneapolis or Portland or Ferguson or Dallas. He's far too stupid to comprehend the cities I mentioned as cities infected with demofks kkk events.

I must say, that oftentimes when I visit this gossipboard I am informed of stuff I had never heard before, of concepts or suggestions that I had never contemplated.

For example:

"Well, i finally found out what he did. He "pushed a barricade". Oh my gosh, someone execute him"
Well, poster Godboy if you truly believe he should be killed for whatever crimes he committed in the January 6th insurrection attempt.....well, I believe you should come up with more than just 'pushing a barricade'.

I think I would be content if he got a helluva fine for assaulting a uniformed federal officer (I'm presuming there were such on the other side of that barricade who were attempting to bar entry to the attackers?).

So, kill him if you think that that is your best-practices tactic.
But I'm not enthusiastic for your chances of seeing that happen.
It seems sorta QAnon extreme to me.
But you be you.
Just sayin'.
-----------------------------------------------------------------

"If you don't agree with our politics, we will be sure to cook up some charges on you and throw you in prison, where our guards will treat you inhumanely".
I see, poster SweetSue, that you have put the above texts with quotation marks.
So, who said it? Can you source it?

The forum here likely doesn't want to believe that you feel a need to just make stuff up in your attempts make your position seem more plausible.
-------------------------------------------------------------------

"FBI is busy arresting peaceful protesters and moms who want to be involved in their child’s education to tell us why a man shot over 900 Americans."

I had not seen that, poster Weatherman.....
....that business of arresting Moms who were only attempting to be involved in their kid's education. Can you source that for the forum?

And then you make what seems like a rhetorical query ---"tell us why a man shot over 900 Americans". ???

I have not heard about 900 Americans being shot.
Can you source it for us? At least give us context and date, location, motive (if known).

Nobody here, probably, wants to believe you need to make stuff up in order make your position seem more plausible.

I must say, that oftentimes when I visit this gossipboard I am informed of stuff I had never heard before, of concepts or suggestions that I had never contemplated.

For example:

Well, poster Godboy if you truly believe he should be killed for whatever crimes he committed in the January 6th insurrection attempt.....well, I believe you should come up with more than just 'pushing a barricade'.

I think I would be content if he got a helluva fine for assaulting a uniformed federal officer (I'm presuming there were such on the other side of that barricade who were attempting to bar entry to the attackers?).

So, kill him if you think that that is your best-practices tactic.
But I'm not enthusiastic for your chances of seeing that happen.
It seems sorta QAnon extreme to me.
But you be you.
Just sayin'.
-----------------------------------------------------------------

I see, poster SweetSue, that you have put the above texts with quotation marks.
So, who said it? Can you source it?

The forum here likely doesn't want to believe that you feel a need to just make stuff up in your attempts make your position seem more plausible.
-------------------------------------------------------------------

I had not seen that, poster Weatherman.....
....that business of arresting Moms who were only attempting to be involved in their kid's education. Can you source that for the forum?

And then you make what seems like a rhetorical query ---"tell us why a man shot over 900 Americans". ???

I have not heard about 900 Americans being shot.
Can you source it for us? At least give us context and date, location, motive (if known).

Nobody here, probably, wants to believe you need to make stuff up in order make your position seem more plausible.

Maybe your stupid ass should visit a dictionary and look up sarcasm.

Forum List

Back