And another one bites the dust

"Bite the dust"? You gotta be kidding. Vindictive angry TDS lefties celebrate a couple of technical charges on a republican that you can pin on any democrat including abortion and Supreme court demonstrators. Can't wait for the mid terms.

maybe its just me but did you forget to mention the hundreds of riots by democrats
Have you got some link to these "democrat riots?"
Like, was there a registration book or something where the rioters had to state their political affiliation?

And weren't the riots of summer 2020 in protest of white on black police brutality?
And weren't they necessary mostly because previous more peaceful forms of protest, like Colin Kaepernic and others taking a knee during the National Anthem were innefective?

Have you got some link to these "democrat riots?"
Like, was there a registration book or something where the rioters had to state their political affiliation?

And weren't the riots of summer 2020 in protest of white on black police brutality?
And weren't they necessary mostly because previous more peaceful forms of protest, like Colin Kaepernic and others taking a knee during the National Anthem were innefective?
Can’t make it up

And yet everything is trump
Not Trump. Trumpism.
  • A large segment of our society that is so paranoid, angry and mal-informed that it would fall so easily, and so hard, for the most obvious con man this country has ever seen, despite constant evidence that they shouldn't
  • A political party full of people who are so weak, craven and ambitious that they would kneel before, and willingly enable, the most obvious con man this country has ever seen, just to protect their precious gubmit jobs
It's never about one person. EVER. History shows us that. And history shows us it doesn't end well.

You won't understand any of that post.

Not Trump. Trumpism.
  • A large segment of our society that is so paranoid, angry and mal-informed that it would fall so easily, and so hard, for the most obvious con man this country has ever seen, despite constant evidence that they shouldn't
  • A political party full of people who are so weak, craven and ambitious that they would kneel before, and willingly enable, the most obvious con man this country has ever seen, just to protect their precious gubmit jobs
It's never about one person. EVER. History shows us that. And history shows us it doesn't end well.

Keep it up. There are times when you almost sound profound.

Almost.

Not Trump. Trumpism.

Amen to that!

As a citizen of a country that had once fallen for such a kind of shit in the past, I can tell you, it's the worst threat to freedom in America at least since the Civil War, maybe even since the American Revolution.

Never before, an extremist political movement was so close to ending the Constitution of America and freedom and democracy along with it, as Trumpism is. And just like all these Nazi followers in the 1920s and 30s were so brainwashed they believed they were fighting for "freedom", these poor misguided morons who still cling to Trump and defend an attempted coup with the goal of establishing a right-wing tyranny still parrot the totalitarian propaganda according to which they aren't obvious traitors, but fighters for "freedom".

Amen to that!

As a citizen of a country that had once fallen for such a kind of shit in the past, I can tell you, it's the worst threat to freedom in America at least since the Civil War, maybe even since the American Revolution.

Never before, an extremist political movement was so close to ending the Constitution of America and freedom and democracy along with it, as Trumpism is. And just like all these Nazi followers in the 1920s and 30s were so brainwashed they believed they were fighting for "freedom", these poor misguided morons who still cling to Trump and defend an attempted coup with the goal of establishing a right-wing tyranny still parrot the totalitarian propaganda according to which they aren't obvious traitors, but fighters for "freedom".
Wow! Look what we got here, folks. It's a modern day Patrick Henry. :laughing0301:

CALL: "The fear and terror are getting louder and louder coming from you psychopaths."
RESPONSE: "My favorite part of the prosecutions is all the people getting turned in by family and neighbors. They were given a golden opportunity to rid themselves of the opinionated asshole infesting their lives and took it."
----------------------------------------------------------------------
I thought the fortuitous pairing of those two posts illustrated these J6 debates.
I would assert that the 'fear & terror' is likely emanating from those who stormed the Capitol, sprayed MACE in the face of a officer, stole a laptop from a Congressman's office, or....most icky, smeared their poo on the hallway walls of the Capitol.
I would suspect they are very very fearful that some motivated group ....like SeditionHunters, (see below) ....will peruse enough videos that these perps will get fingered.....and arrested. And their life will change.
So, for readers here, peruse the faces on this link below. If you are family or neighbors with one of these 'persons-of-interest', well, call your local FBI office, or contact Sedition Hunters. Stage an intervention. Help your family member pay his debt to society and put this unfortunate episode behind them.

"Ray Epps who actually led the riot."
Prove it.......present to the forum a coherent persuasive display of your evidence and how it conclusively links Epps as the leader of the J6 insurrection attempt.
You've asserted it 2bfreak. Now show us your game. Demonstrate your gravitas to the forum.
--------------------------------------------------------------------

"Did he actually do something worthy enough to have his own thread? "
Clearly, he did.
'Newsworthy' ...like beauty..... is in the eye of the beholder.

After all, you, yourself, found it interesting enough to respond to such a thread. You saw, you responded = worthy.

I thought the fortuitous pairing of those two posts illustrated these J6 debates.
I would assert that the 'fear & terror' is likely emanating from those who stormed the Capitol, sprayed MACE in the face of a officer, stole a laptop from a Congressman's office, or....most icky, smeared their poo on the hallway walls of the Capitol.
I would suspect they are very very fearful that some motivated group ....like SeditionHunters, (see below) ....will peruse enough videos that these perps will get fingered.....and arrested. And their life will change.
So, for readers here, peruse the faces on this link below. If you are family or neighbors with one of these 'persons-of-interest', well, call your local FBI office, or contact Sedition Hunters. Stage an intervention. Help your family member pay his debt to society and put this unfortunate episode behind them.

Prove it.......present to the forum a coherent persuasive display of your evidence and how it conclusively links Epps as the leader of the J6 insurrection attempt.
You've asserted it 2bfreak. Now show us your game. Demonstrate your gravitas to the forum.
--------------------------------------------------------------------

Clearly, he did.
'Newsworthy' ...like beauty..... is in the eye of the beholder.

After all, you, yourself, found it interesting enough to respond to such a thread. You saw, you responded = worthy.
Well, i finally found out what he did. He "pushed a barricade". Oh my gosh, someone execute him! :cuckoo:

And another one bites the dust.
Reverend Bill Dunfee was arrested on felony charges of interfering with a law enforcement officer during a civil disorder and obstruction of an official proceeding, in addition to five misdemeanors on January 6th.
It is approaching 900 arrests with more to come.
Who are these idiots. This guy was a pastor who was not checking with God about what he was doing.

It is amazing how many of the arrested realize the January 6th riot was a big mistake they wish they were not involved with.
You follow Trump, this is what happens.
Any on this site arrested. Any on this site waiting to be arrested?

"If you don't agree with our politics, we will be sure to cook up some charges on you and throw you in prison, where our guards will treat you inhumanely".

--the modern Democrats, I give you

Not Trump. Trumpism.

Mac is so profoundly deluded he thinks those in "gov jobs" are largely ---TRUMP REPUBLICANS.

Mac you have lost your mind entirely. What's endlessly funny is how seriously you take your insanity. It's like someone sniffing their own farts and thinking they have an exclusive French perfumery.

Forum List

Back