Ancient Aliens

I found it interesting some of those advocating for alien involvement on earth are also some of USMB's saved and devout faction.

Goes against dogma, wouldn't you say?

People are people, most of us are hypocritical to one degree or another in some aspect of our lives, that's just human nature. As far as religion/atheism is concerned, other than for self justification, self superiority, I see no reason to find fallacy (real or imagined) and demean, says more about the person doing it. That's why I made the distinction between those who are alien adherents and those who use it to scam people.

"As far as religion/atheism is concerned, other than for self justification, self superiority, I see no reason to find fallacy (real or imagined) and demean, says more about the person doing it."

What if the dogma is a fallacy? Are those of us who disagree with it supposed to nod our head and say "yep"?

Fallacy to whom? How about, if it's not hurting anyone then keeping one's opinion to one's self is most likely the best choice? That used to be the norm among many. Again, I have no problem what people believe as long as they don't attempt to force their views on the rest of us.
If some Druid want's to bless me I just say thank you and move on, if some secularist want's to bless me with the Constitution I say thank you and move on however if some satanist want's to bless me I say no thank you and move on. Unless I'm invited into a conversation on the matter that I want to participate in I keep my beliefs to myself or I join in when I'm slamming someone who's postulating based on stereotypes, hate and negatives. :cool:

You NEG REPPED ME before i even acknowledged your existence. Another item forgotten by ya. Damn.

Oh boo fuckin' hoo.

Well, it answered your question for you ya dumb inconsiderate fuck.

I'm beginning to like you. If you do so, PM me on your next radio program and I'll listen in. Maybe I'll put a call in as well...

FWIW, RAP is misunderstood in the conservative community.

People are people, most of us are hypocritical to one degree or another in some aspect of our lives, that's just human nature. As far as religion/atheism is concerned, other than for self justification, self superiority, I see no reason to find fallacy (real or imagined) and demean, says more about the person doing it. That's why I made the distinction between those who are alien adherents and those who use it to scam people.

"As far as religion/atheism is concerned, other than for self justification, self superiority, I see no reason to find fallacy (real or imagined) and demean, says more about the person doing it."

What if the dogma is a fallacy? Are those of us who disagree with it supposed to nod our head and say "yep"?

Fallacy to whom? How about, if it's not hurting anyone then keeping one's opinion to one's self is most likely the best choice? That used to be the norm among many. Again, I have no problem what people believe as long as they don't attempt to force their views on the rest of us.
If some Druid want's to bless me I just say thank you and move on, if some secularist want's to bless me with the Constitution I say thank you and move on however if some satanist want's to bless me I say no thank you and move on. Unless I'm invited into a conversation on the matter that I want to participate in I keep my beliefs to myself or I join in when I'm slamming someone who's postulating based on stereotypes, hate and negatives. :cool:

When all religions agree to give up their unbelievable preferential tax status and start "contributing" like all other taxpaying organizations, I will agree they aren't hurting me.

Until then, I pay more in taxes to make up for their shortfall.

Until then, ya, they are hurting me.

Fuck off.

When all religions agree to give up their unbelievable preferential tax status and start "contributing" like all other taxpaying organizations, I will agree they aren't hurting me.

Fuck off.

Sooooo, you aren't a real secularist. Got it hypocrite........ :thup:

Last edited:
Well, it answered your question for you ya dumb inconsiderate fuck.

I'm beginning to like you. If you do so, PM me on your next radio program and I'll listen in. Maybe I'll put a call in as well...

Yo!

RAP music has more emotion, more soul, more feeling and more genuine expression of the human condition then anything out there today. The problem is most conservatives (religious) think it is nothing more than ****** music and won't give a try.

They're missing out.

Yo!

RAP music has more emotion, more soul, more feeling and more genuine expression of the human condition then anything out there today. The problem is most conservatives (religious) think it is nothing more than ****** music and won't give a try.

They're missing out.

I like Eminem

Fuck off.

Why should religions be treated any differently tax wise then the local country club, psychic, spiritualist or phrenologist down the street?

Fuck off.

Why should religions be treated any differently tax wise then the local country club, psychic, spiritualist or phrenologist down the street?

Oh I don't know...... It might have something to do with the Separation Clause in some obscure document called the Constitution......... :eusa_whistle:

Oh I don't know...... It might have something to do with the Separation Clause in some obscure document called the Constitution......... :eusa_whistle:

There is no such thing as a "separation" clause in the constitution you feeble fucking hack, it's called the "establishment clause".

Tell me, where in the estclause does it say churches get preferential tax status?

There is no such thing as a "separation" clause in the constitution you feeble fucking hack, it's called the "establishment clause".

Tell me, where in the estclause does it say churches get preferential tax status?

Most refer to it as the Separation Clause and most wouldn't know it as the Establishment Clause hence my "vulgar" usage, I'm surprised you even knew it by it's proper name. Who's being the ignorant hack?
As for the tax issue it was interpreted/affirmed by SCOTUS on more than one occasion.

The "100 year Project" is a feel good Captain Kirk zoomie endeavor whose soul purpose is to keep taxpayer dollars flowing into NASA, and also tosses some money at the PC smokescreen that gubmint is dedicated to supporting women and people of color at the expense of people with more on the ball.
i hope the money keeps flowing into NASA.....they have helped advanced science quite a bit,something im sure you will say is bull....maybe you should have been born 300 years ago.....this way you would be around a lot of like thinkers.....just believe in what you see,anything else aint possible....

I'm a supporter of NASA projects that don't include manned space flight. We get 100 times the bang for our buck otherwise, but Buck Roger types are willing to blow the taxpayer wad on projects that return little other than Captain Kirk zoomies getting woodies who believe there really are Klingons and Cardashians at the nearest weigh station who can't wait for the enlightened musings of humanity in the avatar of Socrates, Shakespeare and Ronald Reagan.

like i said you are fairly closed minded individual....if i cant see it or touch it...it must not exist.....so why try and look for it......its a good thing there were scientist from times gone by who did not have your attitude.....the ones who did kept mankind in the dark ages....

Yo!

RAP music has more emotion, more soul, more feeling and more genuine expression of the human condition then anything out there today
. The problem is most conservatives (religious) think it is nothing more than ****** music and won't give a try.

They're missing out.

thats ok....if i want that i will stick with the Blues .....

Most refer to it as the Separation Clause and most wouldn't know it as the Establishment Clause hence my "vulgar" usage, I'm surprised you even knew it by it's proper name. Who's being the ignorant hack?
As for the tax issue it was interpreted/affirmed by SCOTUS on more than one occasion.

Nobody refers to it as the "separation clause", you just pulled that out of your taint.

i hope the money keeps flowing into NASA.....they have helped advanced science quite a bit,something im sure you will say is bull....maybe you should have been born 300 years ago.....this way you would be around a lot of like thinkers.....just believe in what you see,anything else aint possible....

I'm a supporter of NASA projects that don't include manned space flight. We get 100 times the bang for our buck otherwise, but Buck Roger types are willing to blow the taxpayer wad on projects that return little other than Captain Kirk zoomies getting woodies who believe there really are Klingons and Cardashians at the nearest weigh station who can't wait for the enlightened musings of humanity in the avatar of Socrates, Shakespeare and Ronald Reagan.

like i said you are fairly closed minded individual....if i cant see it or touch it...it must not exist.....so why try and look for it......its a good thing there were scientist from times gone by who did not have your attitude.....the ones who did kept mankind in the dark ages....

No, i just would rather have a hundred missions at 100 mill each then one at 10 billion with a monkey on a range rover.

Color me a bean counter...

Last edited:

Things change...

Things change...
Feel free to bring it up with SCOTUS again. I bet if you hold your breath during the whole process it just might be the deciding factor in the outcome........... :thup:
I even bet laying on the floor kicking and screaming would help..... Oops, never mind, you're already doing that, nothing's changed yet. Oh well.

RAP music has more emotion, more soul, more feeling and more genuine expression of the human condition then anything out there today
. The problem is most conservatives (religious) think it is nothing more than ****** music and won't give a try.

They're missing out.

thats ok....if i want that i will stick with the Blues .....

I love rock and roll but I wonder if it has anything left to say...

...it's all been said.

Things change...
Feel free to bring it up with SCOTUS again. I bet if you hold your breath during the whole process it just might be the deciding factor in the outcome........... :thup:
I even bet laying on the floor kicking and screaming would help..... Oops, never mind, you're already doing that, nothing's changed yet. Oh well.

Patience my Padwan...

Forum List

Back