Fast Times at Ridgemont High

QuickHitCurepon

Diamond Member
Jul 8, 2013
Earth

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oi5PoV2SW6o]Fast Times at Ridgemont High: Deleted scene Linda and Stacy talking - YouTube[/ame]

I was at the football game at Van Nuys high that night

Outstanding movie. A classic.

"Learning about Cuba, having some food!"

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6J8__fWphE0]Fast Times at Ridgemont High (9/10) Movie CLIP - Spicoli Orders a Pizza (1982) HD - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited:
Outstanding movie. A classic.

"Learning about Cuba, having some food!"

[ame=[MEDIA=youtube]6J8__fWphE0[/MEDIA] Times at Ridgemont High (9/10) Movie CLIP - Spicoli Orders a Pizza (1982) HD - YouTube[/ame]
Fast forward 2022 I’m watching it and there are a lot of scenes I forgot about and I don’t remember how it ends. It’s like I’m seeing it for the first time all over again.

Do you remember how it ends? Doesn’t even matter. Great movie.

For me, it's like Porky's.
You need to be a teenager to really like it.
It is a whole other movie when you see it as an adult. At least for me.
An exception to this, again for me, is Animal House. It's still funny.

For me, it's like Porky's.
You need to be a teenager to really like it.
It is a whole other movie when you see it as an adult. At least for me.
An exception to this, again for me, is Animal House. It's still funny.
I get nostalgic during the mall scenes. And spicoli is still funny. Bu yea it was definitely better when I was in high school. And the guys all trying to get laid.

None of them are still as good. Stripes. Certainly better the first time.

I get nostalgic during the mall scenes. And spicoli is still funny. Bu yea it was definitely better when I was in high school. And the guys all trying to get laid.

None of them are still as good. Stripes. Certainly better the first time.
Oh yeah... I saw Stripes in the theatre with a group of friends, let's see I would have been 16 years old.
I remember laughing our asses off. My wife and I watched it again 3 or 4 years ago, still pretty funny... but not as hilarious as it was when I was 16.

Forum List

Back