Ancient Aliens

9148130.jpg

ancient-alien-guy-3.jpg

The owner of the HISTORY Channel should be given a battery acid enema for putting such unmitigated bullshit on the HISTORY Channel.

For those who believe in this science fiction show called Ancient Aliens here's some reality based on real peer reviewed science. Oopsy.......

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j9w-i5oZqaQ]Ancient Aliens Debunked - (full movie) HD - YouTube[/ame]

all they are doing Ring is making you think......i even seen an Archeologist who's specialty is the Mayans, who thinks the show is out there BUT....he does say they bring up some points that are pretty hard to explain.....like why would some of the ancient drawings depicting what appear to be flying machines.....depict that?....and these things show up with the Egyptians as well as the Mayans even though they were on opposite sides of the world from each other and as far as we know there is no evidence that they knew about each other.....it is interesting debate material....

Bugs, misinterpretations, birds, IMAGINATIONS, etc.

All should be thought before "ancient aliens," regarding your question harry.

bugs?.....the Prof who i was talking about showed something that the Mayans drew that looked like a machine with either vents or portholes....AND he said interestingly enough.... almost the exact same thing is shown with the Egyptian drawings.....they were some funny looking bugs....hey i agree with this Prof......the show seems out there....but he says they have brought up things that are ....kinda fascinating.....and not so easy to explain....

I'm thinking of starting a fundraiser to by Georgio a second suit. They either did a marathon session with him and captured enough material for several seasons in one setting, or he lives in that suit under a bridge somewhere.

bugs?.....the Prof who i was talking about showed something that the Mayans drew that looked like a machine with either vents or portholes....AND he said interestingly enough.... almost the exact same thing is shown with the Egyptian drawings.....they were some funny looking bugs....hey i agree with this Prof......the show seems out there....but he says they have brought up things that are ....kinda fascinating.....and not so easy to explain....

see post#8.

watch in full.

I'm thinking of starting a fundraiser to by Georgio a second suit. They either did a marathon session with him and captured enough material for several seasons in one setting, or he lives in that suit under a bridge somewhere.

He's greek. Greek's, if they have a suit, only have one.

all they are doing Ring is making you think......i even seen an Archeologist who's specialty is the Mayans, who thinks the show is out there BUT....he does say they bring up some points that are pretty hard to explain.....like why would some of the ancient drawings depicting what appear to be flying machines.....depict that?....and these things show up with the Egyptians as well as the Mayans even though they were on opposite sides of the world from each other and as far as we know there is no evidence that they knew about each other.....it is interesting debate material....

What "flying machines"?

see post#8.

watch in full.

have seen it.....just more opinions.....what i find curious is that you will have people saying they are very open minded about "Alien life" being out there and even visiting here.....but yet will say this show is a crock of shit......and just explain everything away....you do realize that many of the commentators on the show are respected people in their field who just happen to be a little more open minded than maybe the guy who did the piece you are talking about....i keep an open mind GT.....many of the things shown you cant just explain it away.....

see post#8.

watch in full.

have seen it.....just more opinions.....what i find curious is that you will have people saying they are very open minded about "Alien life" being out there and even visiting here.....but yet will say this show is a crock of shit......and just explain everything away....you do realize that many of the commentators on the show are respected people in their field who just happen to be a little more open minded than maybe the guy who did the piece you are talking about....i keep an open mind GT.....many of the things shown you cant just explain it away.....

Seriously? There isn't one single person on that show who isn't a "UFO Investigator" or "Author on Ancient Aliens". If that's the "field" you are talking about, knock yourself out.

see post#8.

watch in full.

Seriously? There isn't one single person on that show who isn't a "UFO Investigator" or "Author on Ancient Aliens". If that's the "field" you are talking about, knock yourself out.

its funny that i see guys who are teachers at universities or heads of Institutions around the world ....not all of them are authors.....im sure you know this since you watch it.....so all you are telling me is you are closed minded about the subject matter.....lots of people like you around.....not surprising....

Forum List

Back