Ancient Aliens

I have worked with the dying and I don't know a single one that considered their impending demise a 'situational crisis.' That is bullshit liberal social worker talk that doesn't mean shit.

Wtf are you blabbering about? If someone is on their deathbed, their situation is most certainly a crisis you friggin weirdo

The religulous use deathbed conversions as proof that the giant, invisible stay puft marshmallow fairy in the sky is real.

The logical explanation is that people don't know what happens after passing and on their death bed cover all their bets.

Or perhaps at that moment they do know. How do you know there is not an enlightenment that consumes the mind of the near dead?

you sure are strange Spanky......first you say the guys on Ancient Aliens with degrees are bogus so who would pay them any mind.....now the guys from NASA who are reputable are still not worth a dam because you cant grasp something you have no understanding of.....so you cant believe them either.....people like you with little minds and little imagination think Science has gone as far as it can....so why think about something greater?.....no wonder you are considered an idiot around here....

The "100 year Project" is a feel good Captain Kirk zoomie endeavor whose soul purpose is to keep taxpayer dollars flowing into NASA, and also tosses some money at the PC smokescreen that gubmint is dedicated to supporting women and people of color at the expense of people with more on the ball.
i hope the money keeps flowing into NASA.....they have helped advanced science quite a bit,something im sure you will say is bull....maybe you should have been born 300 years ago.....this way you would be around a lot of like thinkers.....just believe in what you see,anything else aint possible....

I'm a supporter of NASA projects that don't include manned space flight. We get 100 times the bang for our buck otherwise, but Buck Roger types are willing to blow the taxpayer wad on projects that return little other than Captain Kirk zoomies getting woodies who believe there really are Klingons and Cardashians at the nearest weigh station who can't wait for the enlightened musings of humanity in the avatar of Socrates, Shakespeare and Ronald Reagan.

Its ludacrous since it is not backed by evidence(ancient aliens).

Prove that it is not backed by evidence.

Read PEER REVIEWED SCIENTIFIC JOURNALS, compare/ contrast them to ancient alien theory. They debunk it, and also offer much more plausible, fact & artifact backed explanations. How about naming one thing you believe needed alien intervention to accomplish, and ill provide you the much more sound scientific explanation.

Wtf are you blabbering about? If someone is on their deathbed, their situation is most certainly a crisis you friggin weirdo

The religulous use deathbed conversions as proof that the giant, invisible stay puft marshmallow fairy in the sky is real.

The logical explanation is that people don't know what happens after passing and on their death bed cover all their bets.

Or perhaps at that moment they do know. How do you know there is not an enlightenment that consumes the mind of the near dead?

Well, it happening at death is somewhat a waste, wouldn't you say?

Read PEER REVIEWED SCIENTIFIC JOURNALS, compare/ contrast them to ancient alien theory. They debunk it, and also offer much more plausible, fact & artifact backed explanations. How about naming one thing you believe needed alien intervention to accomplish, and ill provide you the much more sound scientific explanation.

This is why some people should not be allowed to vote.

Well, it happening at death is somewhat a waste, wouldn't you say?

Well, no, I would say better late than never if there is any truth to it.

I have never said that there is anything that needed 'alien intervention.' I have said that it is clear there was an advanced civilization before the Stone Age, something the Egyptologists made very clear when I was in Egypt. There is no scientist who has an omniscient presence in the universe. They can 'debunk' all they want. But they cannot remove the possibility that there are other worlds out there. And in fact, most of them believe there are other worlds out there. That is why they spend so much time and money looking for those worlds and trying to make contact. SETI Institute

As to journals, I doubt you have ever read a reputable journal. I have been published in PEER REVIEWED SCIENTIFIC JOURNALS. And I have read more than you even know exist. Research proves nothing. Research only shows probability. So, nothing has been 'debunked.' We cannot get far enough outside our own solar system to show any probability for or against. And, yet, we continue to look for life in other places. Even the notable Steven Hawking expressed the opinion that we should not be trying to make contact due to the likelihood that whatever is out there could be hostile to us.

World renowned scientist Stephen Hawking believes extraterrestrial life almost certainly exists -- and humans should be extremely cautious about interacting with it.

"To my mathematical brain, the numbers alone make thinking about aliens perfectly rational," Hawking says in a new Discovery Channel series called Stephen Hawking's Universe. "The real challenge is to work out what aliens might actually be like."

He suggests that aliens might simply raid Earth for its resources and then move on: "We only have to look at ourselves to see how intelligent life might develop into something we wouldn't want to meet. I imagine they might exist in massive ships, having used up all the resources from their home planet. Such advanced aliens would perhaps become nomads, looking to conquer and colonise whatever planets they can reach."

He concludes that trying to make contact with alien races is "a little too risky". He said: "If aliens ever visit us, I think the outcome would be much as when Christopher Columbus first landed in America, which didn't turn out very well for the Native Americans."

Stephen Hawking: Humans Should Fear Aliens

And don't even bother claiming you are in the same class with Hawking. You are not. Your posts are most ignorant.

Last edited:
You just dishonestly conflated ancient alien theory (aliens on earth), with aliens' existence AT ALL.

LIKE I SAID, YOU HAVE A REALLY HARD TIME KEEPING YOUR CONVERSATION STRAIGHT. are you senile? Apologies, if so. My gosh.

Last edited:
Its also worthy of note for anyone following along that Hawking, much like myself, does *NOT subscribe to Ancient Alien Theory.

Its also worthy of note for anyone following along that Hawking, much like myself, does *NOT subscribe to Ancient Alien Theory.

Huffpo does not agree with you.

World renowned scientist Stephen Hawking believes extraterrestrial life almost certainly exists -- and humans should be extremely cautious about interacting with it.

Stephen Hawking: Humans Should Fear Aliens

Hey dumbass,

Ancient Alien Theory is NOT THE QUESTION of "do aliens exist or not."

So, no, huffpo does not disagree with me. Neither does Stephen Hawking.

I believe that aliens exist.

I DO NOT believe in ANCIENT ALIEN THEORY.

There's a difference that everyone in this thread it seems, except for you, understands.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back