Trailer Park Boys... the original 7 seasons that is.

iamwhatiseem

Diamond Member
Aug 19, 2010
On a hill
On Netflix.
It originally a Canadian TV series from the late 1990s. Produced by Mike Clattenburg.
It is not for everyone, the language is off the charts. Clattenburg was determined that the characters talk like people who live in run down trailer parks.
Secondly, it is important to note that the show is filmed in a mockumentary stlye. Bad camera angles, shaky cameras, actually seeing the microphone booms occasionally was done on purpose.
Thirdly - you will need to watch at least the first 3 shows to get into the characters, once you do - you will be hooked.
It is hands down one of the funniest sitcoms in all of North American television. There is comedy gold in every episode.

If you can get past the lanuguage.

On Netflix.
It originally a Canadian TV series from the late 1990s. Produced by Mike Clattenburg.
It is not for everyone, the language is off the charts. Clattenburg was determined that the characters talk like people who live in run down trailer parks.
Secondly, it is important to note that the show is filmed in a mockumentary stlye. Bad camera angles, shaky cameras, actually seeing the microphone booms occasionally was done on purpose.
Thirdly - you will need to watch at least the first 3 shows to get into the characters, once you do - you will be hooked.
It is hands down one of the funniest sitcoms in all of North American television. There is comedy gold in every episode.

If you can get past the lanuguage.

I have never seen one episode of this show. I know the name Bubbles due to the absurd glasses he wears.

I have never seen one episode of this show. I know the name Bubbles due to the absurd glasses he wears.
You are missing some of the funniest TV episodes ever made.
But I know it is not for everyone, lots of folks can't get past the language.
The show when it was live in Canada had a devout following, but it was not that popular overall.
Once it hit Netflix in the mid 2000s - it's popularity soared worldwide. It is currently shown in 200 countries.

Forum List

Back