Ancient Aliens

ok ...yes or no.....do you think there is other life out there or are we it?....

Admitting the possibility of life elsewhere in the universe is not admitting that same life is here on earth. It's a failed, logical argument.

"If there is intelligent life elsewhere in the universe, and,

..there is intelligent life here on earth,

..THEN intelligent life elsewhere in the universe must be here on earth."

It's called an illogical conclusion to truthful premises. But that is what you're trying to do. By getting people to admit there may be life elsewhere in the universe you think it proves they are visiting earth.

There may be intelligent life out there somewhere, but interstellar and inter galactic distances are so great it makes travel to and fro impossible based on our knowledge of physics.

Now you'll go and say just because we don't know doesn't make it impossible, but just because we don't know doesn't also make it true.

Admitting the possibility of life elsewhere in the universe is not admitting that same life is here on earth.

is that what i was asking?....or are you making your own statement?...

Now you'll go and say just because we don't know doesn't make it impossible, but just because we don't know doesn't also make it true.

is that what i was going to say?....just like you are in those other threads....you sure do a lot of speaking for everyone....no wonder you are so popular...

You're a boob and not worthy of debate.

I would bet a limb there's other life out there. It's just not verifiably probable that we've been "visited" be any intelligent neighbors.

Statistically, life, much less intelligent life on other planets is so rare the probable distance between us and them is hundreds, if not thousands, of light years.

Of course we'll get the Star Trek, Captain Kirk zoomies coming on talking about warp travel and black hole opportunities.

None of it exists, it never will. The laws of physics precludes it.

these guys dont think so.....

NASA scientists begin 'warp speed' experiments that could change Star Trek's science fiction into fact | Mail Online

Warp Drive More Possible Than Thought, Scientists Say | Space.com

pretty close minded Alfie.....just count it out....

More PC bullshit but this time it's Star Trekkie Captain Kirk's separating American's from their wallets.

But this time it's okay because the person doing it is our first black woman astronaut who can't get a job anywhere else.

Interesting. Discounting uninformed stereotypical allusions, explain my position then......... By the way, I am a Christian. Oh and I have yet to see anyone here proselytize Christianity to you, why do you feel the need to proselytize Atheism to everyone else? :eusa_eh:

I found it interesting some of those advocating for alien involvement on earth are also some of USMB's saved and devout faction.

Goes against dogma, wouldn't you say?

would you not say that the Bible is one of the oldest and greatest stories of mans encounter with Alien beings?.......

No, I would call the OT a completely made up story of a people trying to justify their land grabs accomplished via genocidal wars with their peaceful neighbors by saying "god made us do it".

have seen it.....just more opinions.....what i find curious is that you will have people saying they are very open minded about "Alien life" being out there and even visiting here.....but yet will say this show is a crock of shit......and just explain everything away....you do realize that many of the commentators on the show are respected people in their field who just happen to be a little more open minded than maybe the guy who did the piece you are talking about....i keep an open mind GT.....many of the things shown you cant just explain it away.....
Just more opinions? Since when was empirical evidence and hard evidence based theory opinion? The only ones who respect the Ancient Alien "commentator" crowd are others who practice or scam those who practice the religion of alien worship, not respectable scientists.
I tell ya one thing, I wish I would have come up with this Ancient Alien scam. Everyone could call me nuts as I laughed all the way to the bank.

sure its all opinions.....can you absolutely prove how they built the pyramids?...or is it just another opinion?.....

I find the utter lack of curiosity in this thread to be surprising, but I guess I shouldn't. The program does go way "out there" sometimes, but there's a whole lot of history that people think can be simply categorized to fit their own narrow views, when in reality many events remain absolute mysteries.

There is an arrogance and/or fear that drives people to shut off their minds, and it is usually people who are total atheists or total religious zealots, and sometimes just people who think they know it all because of untested and unsupported ego. Personally I love the show, great fun and often thought provoking.

I found it interesting some of those advocating for alien involvement on earth are also some of USMB's saved and devout faction.

Goes against dogma, wouldn't you say?

lol depending on the pope they can "evolve" their view so that they cant be pinned down into obscurity

religion is so absurd :lol:

Not many people say that from their death bed.

Thats because their hope and fear causes a situational bias, but thats just OBVIOUS.

Admitting the possibility of life elsewhere in the universe is not admitting that same life is here on earth. It's a failed, logical argument.

"If there is intelligent life elsewhere in the universe, and,

..there is intelligent life here on earth,

..THEN intelligent life elsewhere in the universe must be here on earth."

It's called an illogical conclusion to truthful premises. But that is what you're trying to do. By getting people to admit there may be life elsewhere in the universe you think it proves they are visiting earth.

There may be intelligent life out there somewhere, but interstellar and inter galactic distances are so great it makes travel to and fro impossible based on our knowledge of physics.

Admitting the possibility of life elsewhere in the universe is not admitting that same life is here on earth.

is that what i was going to say?....just like you are in those other threads....you sure do a lot of speaking for everyone....no wonder you are so popular...

thats what you get called in the other threads.....no wonder you shut your rep off....got tired of getting negged did ya?....and im the boob?.....its ok Spanky i understand, you have to lash out at someone....

thats what you get called in the other threads.....no wonder you shut your rep off....got tired of getting negged did ya?....and im the boob?.....its ok Spanky i understand, you have to lash out at someone....

Say something intelligent and worth responding to and I will.

BTW - Who's Spanky? ;-]

Statistically, life, much less intelligent life on other planets is so rare the probable distance between us and them is hundreds, if not thousands, of light years.

Of course we'll get the Star Trek, Captain Kirk zoomies coming on talking about warp travel and black hole opportunities.

None of it exists, it never will. The laws of physics precludes it.

these guys dont think so.....

NASA scientists begin 'warp speed' experiments that could change Star Trek's science fiction into fact | Mail Online

Warp Drive More Possible Than Thought, Scientists Say | Space.com

pretty close minded Alfie.....just count it out....

More PC bullshit but this time it's Star Trekkie Captain Kirk's separating American's from their wallets.

But this time it's okay because the person doing it is our first black woman astronaut who can't get a job anywhere else.

you sure are strange Spanky......first you say the guys on Ancient Aliens with degrees are bogus so who would pay them any mind.....now the guys from NASA who are reputable are still not worth a dam because you cant grasp something you have no understanding of.....so you cant believe them either.....people like you with little minds and little imagination think Science has gone as far as it can....so why think about something greater?.....no wonder you are considered an idiot around here....

you sure are strange Spanky......first you say the guys on Ancient Aliens with degrees are bogus so who would pay them any mind.....now the guys from NASA who are reputable are still not worth a dam because you cant grasp something you have no understanding of.....so you cant believe them either.....people like you with little minds and little imagination think Science has gone as far as it can....so why think about something greater?.....no wonder you are considered an idiot around here....

The "100 year Project" is a feel good Captain Kirk zoomie endeavor whose soul purpose is to keep taxpayer dollars flowing into NASA, and also tosses some money at the PC smokescreen that gubmint is dedicated to supporting women and people of color at the expense of people with more on the ball.

lol depending on the pope they can "evolve" their view so that they cant be pinned down into obscurity

religion is so absurd :lol:

Thats because their hope and fear causes a situational bias, but thats just OBVIOUS.

I have worked with the dying and I don't know a single one that considered their impending demise a 'situational crisis.' That is bullshit liberal social worker talk that doesn't mean shit.

Just more opinions? Since when was empirical evidence and hard evidence based theory opinion? The only ones who respect the Ancient Alien "commentator" crowd are others who practice or scam those who practice the religion of alien worship, not respectable scientists.
I tell ya one thing, I wish I would have come up with this Ancient Alien scam. Everyone could call me nuts as I laughed all the way to the bank.

sure its all opinions.....can you absolutely prove how they built the pyramids?...or is it just another opinion?.....

I find the utter lack of curiosity in this thread to be surprising, but I guess I shouldn't. The program does go way "out there" sometimes, but there's a whole lot of history that people think can be simply categorized to fit their own narrow views, when in reality many events remain absolute mysteries.

There is an arrogance and/or fear that drives people to shut off their minds, and it is usually people who are total atheists or total religious zealots, and sometimes just people who think they know it all because of untested and unsupported ego. Personally I love the show, great fun and often thought provoking.

exactly....Alfalphy apparently is one of those.....anyone who says they believe in science but yet just discount something because they just cant see it, like warp drive, is a small minded very unimaginative individual....if a guy like Alfalphy lived in 1899 he would state that everything that can be invented has been invented....lets close up shop....

I have worked with the dying and I don't know a single one that considered their impending demise a 'situational crisis.' That is bullshit liberal social worker talk that doesn't mean shit.

Wtf are you blabbering about? If someone is on their deathbed, their situation is most certainly a crisis you friggin weirdo

The "100 year Project" is a feel good Captain Kirk zoomie endeavor whose soul purpose is to keep taxpayer dollars flowing into NASA, and also tosses some money at the PC smokescreen that gubmint is dedicated to supporting women and people of color at the expense of people with more on the ball.
i hope the money keeps flowing into NASA.....they have helped advanced science quite a bit,something im sure you will say is bull....maybe you should have been born 300 years ago.....this way you would be around a lot of like thinkers.....just believe in what you see,anything else aint possible....

Wtf are you blabbering about? If someone is on their deathbed, their situation is most certainly a crisis you friggin weirdo

Death might be a crisis for you. But I can assure you death is not a crisis for everyone. In many cases the person sees their demise as a mere transition from one plane of existence to another, nothing more than a passage. A passage they expect and have prepared for. You cannot extrapolate that because death would be a crisis for you it is for everyone. Because it just isn't.

Last edited:
No shit sherlock, i was addressing the people who become suddenly religious WHEN they are dying.

Wow just wow. Some people just cant keep their conversations linear.holy fuck.

Regarding ancient aliens: Why do you suppose the Freemasons claim their religion springs from ancient Egypt. Why do they focus so much on Isis and Osirus, travelers from Orion's belt. I read recently that Freemasons believe they are the descendants of Osiris. So, if believing ancient aliens is a ludicrous believe, there are a lot of high powered people who believe it, even if they keep it secret.

The religulous use deathbed conversions as proof that the giant, invisible stay puft marshmallow fairy in the sky is real.

The logical explanation is that people don't know what happens after passing and on their death bed cover all their bets.

Its ludacrous since it is not backed by evidence(ancient aliens).

The religulous use deathbed conversions as proof that the giant, invisible stay puft marshmallow fairy in the sky is real.

The logical explanation is that people don't know what happens after passing and on their death bed cover all their bets.

Well they aren't all deathbed conversions, many are late in life conversions. I have a friend who had the late in life conversion. Her holy talk drives me nuts. When she was out partying and raising hell, I was working in a human service profession, caring for others. In fact, I have cared for others my entire life. And she is the holiest of all with all her holy talk. It is most annoying.

No shit sherlock, i was addressing the people who become suddenly religious WHEN they are dying.

Wow just wow. Some people just cant keep their conversations linear.holy fuck.

If people do not understand your posts, perhaps you should spend a little more time and consideration on them instead of just posting and attacking willy nilly.

Forum List

Back