Americans Are Lazy

Mitt Romney: We have been accustomed to being the world’s leading nation for so long, enjoying the freedom, security, and prosperity that comes with that leadership, that we have tended to avoid the hard work that overcoming challenges require.

Rep. Steve King (R-Iowa): We can't have a nation of slackers ...We've gotta get this country back to work and get people out of the slacker rolls and onto the employed rolls.

Michele Bachmann: Our nation needs to stop doing for people what they can and should do for themselves. Self reliance means, if anyone will not work, neither should he eat.

Herman Cain: Don't blame Wall Street, don't blame the big banks. If you don't have a job and you're not rich, blame yourself.

Sharron Angle: And so that's what's happened to us is that we have put in so much entitlement into our government that we really have spoiled our citizenry and said you don't want the jobs that are available.

Can you believe that? Republicans think the problem is that Americans are lazy?
Of COURSE Americans are lazy (in thought & action; but, mostly thought).....and, who encourages that, more, than.....

:eusa_whistle:

I can verify that the Obama supporters, especially the union suck asses that I work with, are easily the laziest shits I have ever been around. They will answer the phone at the most inappropriate times, play video games while others around them are working harder to make up for their garbage ass screwing off. They are always the first to tae a break when they haven't done anything so far and the first to take lunch and be gone over an hour when we are actually scheduled a half hour.
Gee......how do you manage to be so productive....when you're so obsessed with keeping-track of what other people are/aren't doing?

:eusa_whistle:

round%20beveled%20mirror%20with%20bow.jpg

It would be quite refreshing to have a President after the next election that understood the plight and would fight for the private sector and not be so bend on licking the butts of the pubic unions...
BEEN there.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=chXjCtkymRQ]US Troops in Iraq talk about Halliburton & KBR - YouTube[/ame]
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3fHGCZC6EQs]Iraq War Profiteers: Part 1 of 2 - YouTube[/ame]

NEXT!!!!!

:eusa_eh:

The rights first instinct throuhout this whole mess was kinda skitzy.

They blamed the individual home buyers and then wanted to NOT bail out the banks because they were the ones who made the mess.

it was as if they lived in two worlds at once.

They blamed the individual home buyers and then wanted to NOT bail out the banks because they were the ones who made the mess.

Its obvious it is you living in two worlds.

It was never directed at a single source.

It would be quite refreshing to have a President after the next election that understood the plight and would fight for the private sector and not be so bend on licking the butts of the pubic unions...

Do you think the president is supposed to understand the plight of all Americans?

You pretend for partisan purposes that the people who work for one or the other are more important?

The republicans ALWAYS seeking to divide this country

Do you think the president is supposed to understand the plight of all Americans?

You pretend for partisan purposes that the people who work for one or the other are more important?

The republicans ALWAYS seeking to divide this country

Is that Why your senate leader said government jobs are more important then the plight of everyday americans?

I guess you can prove that then huh?

I heard NOTHING but blame for the individuals who bought homes and lost them.

But at the same time the Rs were screaming about stablizing the banks.

I guess you can prove that then huh?

I heard NOTHING but blame for the individuals who bought homes and lost them.

But at the same time the Rs were screaming about stablizing the banks.

Just as well as you.

the republicans also blamed the entire bank mess on regular Americans who tried to buy a house in a market they were told would do NOTHING but go up forever.

Remember how they said it was ALL the fault of people trying to buy too much house?

While democrats turned on the banks after strong arming them.
And secretly telling investors on Wall Street that Fannie and Freddie was solid, and had full faith and credit of the U.S. Gubmint...(where is that credit now)?:eusa_shhh:

the republicans also blamed the entire bank mess on regular Americans who tried to buy a house in a market they were told would do NOTHING but go up forever.

Remember how they said it was ALL the fault of people trying to buy too much house?

While democrats turned on the banks after strong arming them.
And secretly telling investors on Wall Street that Fannie and Freddie was solid, and had full faith and credit of the U.S. Gubmint...(where is that credit now)?:eusa_shhh:

Credit? I dont need no stinkin credit.

I can just print mo money. :lol:

Mitt Romney: We have been accustomed to being the world’s leading nation for so long, enjoying the freedom, security, and prosperity that comes with that leadership, that we have tended to avoid the hard work that overcoming challenges require.

Rep. Steve King (R-Iowa): We can't have a nation of slackers ...We've gotta get this country back to work and get people out of the slacker rolls and onto the employed rolls.

Michele Bachmann: Our nation needs to stop doing for people what they can and should do for themselves. Self reliance means, if anyone will not work, neither should he eat.

Herman Cain: Don't blame Wall Street, don't blame the big banks. If you don't have a job and you're not rich, blame yourself.

Sharron Angle: And so that's what's happened to us is that we have put in so much entitlement into our government that we really have spoiled our citizenry and said you don't want the jobs that are available.

What a bunch of assholes.

Progressives from my generation are - their whole mission in life is to talk shit, get stoned, get laid then have abortions then repeat... Oh then protest when someone has a problem with it, like they're a bunch of tough guys who have "had enough."

Just the Gen X er Y losers are lazy...

They don't care about anyone but themselves.
Please!

Those groups are mere-rookies, compared to Yuppies....who've ALWAYS chased whatever-trend....at any-given-time....'cause Madison Avenue/Wall Street told 'em what was important to The Majority.

The Hippies Were RIGHT!!!!

e00570d17a1fe3dcad7dabff3ebAbbie-Hoffman-232x300.jpg

...And, "conservatives" are (just) now realizing there IS no big pay-day....for standing-in-line/doing-what-you're-told/keeping-your-mouth-shut....and, no refund on time-wasted.

Oh, and that Life In The Hereafter trip?

Yeah.....you guessed it.....bullshit, as WELL; the perfect-distraction.

Congratulations. You've just wasted one perfectly good Life.

827.gif

- work less
- retire earlier
- wealthier
- less debt
- more holidays
- live longer
- enjoy better health
- more sex
- more sex partners
- more adventurous in bed
- fewer teen pregnancies
- fewer sexually transmitted diseases
- more time with family and friends
- more time exploring the world
- fewer divorces
- less violent crime
Don't forget about your....

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vfEFwbRBupk]Kiefer Sutherland introduces the Tommy Douglas Showcase - YouTube[/ame]
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rQ1lPPTPSR4]SiCKO - Canadian Waiting Room Scene - YouTube[/ame]​

How Canada stole the American Dream
June 25, 2008

The numbers are in. Compared to the U.S., we work less, live longer, enjoy better health and have more sex. And get this: now we're wealthier too.

..... we live longer and have fewer diseases. We have more sex, more sex partners and we're more adventurous in bed, but we have fewer teen pregnancies and fewer sexually transmitted diseases. We spend more time with family and friends, and more time exploring the world. Even in crime we come out ahead: we're just as prone to break the law, but when we do it, we don't get shot. Most of the time, we don't even go to jail.

...... there's a subset of Americans who are just like Canadians. "Left-wing urban Americans," he says. "Canada is just a country of left-wing urban Americans."

Macleans.ca
- work less
- retire earlier
- wealthier
- less debt
- more holidays
- live longer
- enjoy better health
- more sex
- more sex partners
- more adventurous in bed
- fewer teen pregnancies
- fewer sexually transmitted diseases
- more time with family and friends
- more time exploring the world
- fewer divorces
- less violent crime

Canadians are able to work less, save more and retire earlier than their American counterparts because private wealth is more equitably distributed and not as concentrated in the hands of the 1%.

Working Americans should face the facts that they will never be able to work hard enough to satisfy those "hired guns" representing "Big Business, such as Mitt Romney, Rep. Steve King (R-Iowa), Michele Bachmann, Herman Cain and Sharron Angle.

Fewer people....

30,000,000 vs 300,000,000

Totally different countries with totally different legislation systems and different constitutions...
That's showin' 'em!!!!!

Hell.....our list of excuses....

....to justify our LAZINESS....

....is NEVERENDING!!!

What a bunch of assholes.

Seeing through the US federal budget it’s the politicans that have failed. USA spends 800 billion $ a year on military and 800 billion $ a year and has the worst and most expensive healthcare system in OECD. That gives nothing back to the people and weakeness the economy.
You're (obviously) unaware of U.S. "conservatives'" soft-genocide agenda.

"Rand viewed the capitalists, not the workers, as the producers of all wealth, and the workers, not the capitalists, as useless parasites."

There's only so much to go-around....and, the 1%ers want it ALL!!!
(....And, who knows more about "down-sizing", than 1%ers?!!)​

I can verify that the Obama supporters, especially the union suck asses that I work with, are easily the laziest shits I have ever been around. They will answer the phone at the most inappropriate times, play video games while others around them are working harder to make up for their garbage ass screwing off. They are always the first to tae a break when they haven't done anything so far and the first to take lunch and be gone over an hour when we are actually scheduled a half hour.
I'm twice the age of many of them and get told to slow down, chill, "you're making us look bad old man". This country is going down the tubes and I'm hoping I'm gone before it happens.

I wonder if this guy knows that the things he has said here are well known as exaggerated stereotypes? Does he think that any thinking person believes that he has experienced such things? Does he also have to walk uphill both ways?
Some people find it extremely-difficult to (finally) understand....all those Absolutes they bought, were/are (simply) well-packaged bullshit....and, they're looking for someone....ANYone, to blame....for all their wasted-time/Life.​

I'm twice the age of many of them and get told to slow down, chill, "you're making us look bad old man". This country is going down the tubes and I'm hoping I'm gone before it happens.

and they are the first to bitch when they put their company out of business and ask '' where are da fuckin jobs"

buy Toyota.

Forum List

Back