Americans Are Lazy

[I wonder if this guy knows that the things he has said here are well known as exaggerated stereotypes? Does he think that any thinking person believes that he has experienced such things? Does he also have to walk uphill both ways?

Have you ever worked in a union shop?

[I wonder if this guy knows that the things he has said here are well known as exaggerated stereotypes? Does he think that any thinking person believes that he has experienced such things? Does he also have to walk uphill both ways?

I have both as a union member and not a member. Open shop laws do exist.

I have both as a union member and not a member. Open shop laws do exist.

So have I and I can completely relate to what Sotarro is saying. When I worked for Frito-Lay back in Boston as a route driver I was a member of the Baker Drivers Union. I worked there for one year one day a week on Sundays for extra cash. One of the easiest jobs I've ever had. I got paid $10 an hour (and this was ten years ago) to go around to three or four grocery stores in Boston and stock potato chips.

The union contract was expiring that year so I went to the meeting where we voted on the new contract. I couldn't believe the bellyaching and whining these guys were doing. I remember one guy yelling out how the company "worked us like horses." My full time job was as a department supervisor at a local retail store where I was working 50 hours, six days a week for $18k a year. These guys were working five days a week and making anywhere from $35k - $55k for ordering and merchandising potato chips and they had the nerve to complain. I was trying forever to get full time with Frito-Lay so I could get a sweet ass deal like that and those guys were acting like they were breaking rocks in a quarry seven days a week. It really pissed me off because they had no idea how good they had it.

How Canada stole the American Dream
June 25, 2008

The numbers are in. Compared to the U.S., we work less, live longer, enjoy better health and have more sex. And get this: now we're wealthier too.

..... we live longer and have fewer diseases. We have more sex, more sex partners and we're more adventurous in bed, but we have fewer teen pregnancies and fewer sexually transmitted diseases. We spend more time with family and friends, and more time exploring the world. Even in crime we come out ahead: we're just as prone to break the law, but when we do it, we don't get shot. Most of the time, we don't even go to jail.

...... there's a subset of Americans who are just like Canadians. "Left-wing urban Americans," he says. "Canada is just a country of left-wing urban Americans."

Macleans.ca
- work less
- retire earlier
- wealthier
- less debt
- more holidays
- live longer
- enjoy better health
- more sex
- more sex partners
- more adventurous in bed
- fewer teen pregnancies
- fewer sexually transmitted diseases
- more time with family and friends
- more time exploring the world
- fewer divorces
- less violent crime

Canadians are able to work less, save more and retire earlier than their American counterparts because private wealth is more equitably distributed and not as concentrated in the hands of the 1%.

Working Americans should face the facts that they will never be able to work hard enough to satisfy those "hired guns" representing "Big Business, such as Mitt Romney, Rep. Steve King (R-Iowa), Michele Bachmann, Herman Cain and Sharron Angle.

Hmm........wonder why my daughter's Canadian inlaws came to the US to make their fortunes when they could have done so much better in Canada! :confused: :confused:

A wonderful satire. Read the whole thing here:

The Fable of the OWS Grasshoppers - Kathy Fettke - Townhall Finance

Have you heard the new 2012 version of Aesop’s Fable, The Ant and the Grasshopper?

As you may recall, the original version is about an ant that works hard all summer to build its house and gather food for the winter. The grasshopper pokes fun at the hardworking ant, and chooses to dance and play all summer instead.

Come winter, the ant is warm and well fed. The grasshopper, on the other hand, finds itself without food or shelter, and dies out in the cold.

The moral of this age-old story: Think ahead so you can take care of yourself and your family!
.....Only to you "conservative"/family-values folks....who do waaaaaayyyyyyyy too-much rewriting of previously-established documents/History.​

"The Ant and the Grasshopper, also known as The Grasshopper and the Ant (or Ants), is one of Aesop's Fables, providing an ambivalent moral lesson about hard work and foresight."

The Ant And The Grasshopper
(Bachelors, until "conservatives'" rewrite.)
handjob.gif

the republicans also blamed the entire bank mess on regular Americans who tried to buy a house in a market they were told would do NOTHING but go up forever.

Remember how they said it was ALL the fault of people trying to buy too much house?

While democrats turned on the banks after strong arming them.
And secretly telling investors on Wall Street that Fannie and Freddie was solid, and had full faith and credit of the U.S. Gubmint...(where is that credit now)?:eusa_shhh:

what was the date Franks said that?

what was the date of the collapse?

You see you cant blame someone for not seeing the future.

The sub primes were Not being written in Mountainous numbers when he said that.

The Banks did that later.

See the lies the Right has to spread to hang onto historically failed ideas?

the republicans also blamed the entire bank mess on regular Americans who tried to buy a house in a market they were told would do NOTHING but go up forever.

Remember how they said it was ALL the fault of people trying to buy too much house?
.....More-than-likely a Rovian-distraction...for obvious reasons:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pNBctwAsu48]PBS NOW | Credit and Credibility part 1 - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rKKvMJeBBSA]Q&A: Leslie & Andrew Cockburn - YouTube[/ame]

8:16 - 8:58!!

None of those quotes are "America is this or that," they are quotes directed at people like you that somehow have ended up in our country by luck.

Obamination on the otherhand goes around saying "America must do this or that or is doing this wrong." Um, that is insulting the entire nation, not pockets of idiots like you.

Also, he does it overseas in speeches which is even more insulting. Idiots like you don't understand how America is viewed as IT on the planet, so it shocks people overseas to hear the so-called POTUS talk trash about the example they want to be.

Mitt Romney: We have been accustomed to being the world’s leading nation for so long, enjoying the freedom, security, and prosperity that comes with that leadership, that we have tended to avoid the hard work that overcoming challenges require.

Rep. Steve King (R-Iowa): We can't have a nation of slackers ...We've gotta get this country back to work and get people out of the slacker rolls and onto the employed rolls.

Michele Bachmann: Our nation needs to stop doing for people what they can and should do for themselves. Self reliance means, if anyone will not work, neither should he eat.

Herman Cain: Don't blame Wall Street, don't blame the big banks. If you don't have a job and you're not rich, blame yourself.

Sharron Angle: And so that's what's happened to us is that we have put in so much entitlement into our government that we really have spoiled our citizenry and said you don't want the jobs that are available.

Can you believe that? Republicans think the problem is that Americans are lazy?
What a bunch of assholes.

Gee.....that almost means something, Skippy.

handjob.gif

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rKKvMJeBBSA]Q&A: Leslie & Andrew Cockburn - YouTube[/ame]

14:10 - 22:13!!!

All you do here is show video clips without being able to articulate your dumb argument once.

Maybe your bike needs training wheels on it so you would quit hitting your head on the concrete....but in reality you're a poser that took a picture of someone's bike and act like you ride hard here.

Now, we do believe you have assless chaps....:eusa_whistle:

handjob.gif

None of those quotes are "America is this or that," they are quotes directed at people like you that somehow have ended up in our country by luck.

Obamination on the otherhand goes around saying "America must do this or that or is doing this wrong." Um, that is insulting the entire nation, not pockets of idiots like you.

Also, he does it overseas in speeches which is even more insulting. Idiots like you don't understand how America is viewed as IT on the planet, so it shocks people overseas to hear the so-called POTUS talk trash about the example they want to be.
That's what Porky Limbaugh says (sans, any actual-quotes), huh??

handjob.gif

LimbaughPig.jpg

Mitt Romney: We have been accustomed to being the world’s leading nation for so long, enjoying the freedom, security, and prosperity that comes with that leadership, that we have tended to avoid the hard work that overcoming challenges require.

Rep. Steve King (R-Iowa): We can't have a nation of slackers ...We've gotta get this country back to work and get people out of the slacker rolls and onto the employed rolls.

Michele Bachmann: Our nation needs to stop doing for people what they can and should do for themselves. Self reliance means, if anyone will not work, neither should he eat.

Herman Cain: Don't blame Wall Street, don't blame the big banks. If you don't have a job and you're not rich, blame yourself.

Sharron Angle: And so that's what's happened to us is that we have put in so much entitlement into our government that we really have spoiled our citizenry and said you don't want the jobs that are available.

I hate when Republicans show disrespect to Americans

Oh look, another blurb with no substance from you.

It's clear you don't have a fucking life with all these pics, links and videos on your desktop......READY to post like a good take it in the ass liberal soldier.

You get a pink ribbon for your efforts....but must do more for the beret.

handjob.gif

LimbaughPig.jpg

All you do here is show video clips without being able to articulate your dumb argument once.

handjob.gif

Yeah.....you "conservatives" never WERE big-fans o'....

493.gif
493.gif
493.gif
493.gif
493.gif

You, me, and Charles Krauthammer:

"When you call your own country 'lazy'... I think what you are showing is not tough love, but ill-concealed contempt," Krauthammer said on FOX News' "Special Report."

handjob.gif

LimbaughPig.jpg

....Much like your lack of any actual-quotes by Obama.

handjob.gif

Run, along.

Ya' got NOTHIN'!!!!!

:eusa_hand:

Little boy, I don't need to go dig up all his speeches that have been on TV, the internet and the radio the past 3 years.

Just because you're a dumbfuck not paying attention doesn't mean I have to waste my time leading your dumbass to the truth.

Get out of your mom's basement for once, that will be a start......

handjob.gif

LimbaughPig.jpg

....Much like your lack of any actual-quotes by Obama.

handjob.gif

Run, along.

Ya' got NOTHIN'!!!!!

:eusa_hand:

You, me, and Charles Krauthammer:

"When you call your own country 'lazy'... I think what you are showing is not tough love, but ill-concealed contempt," Krauthammer said on FOX News' "Special Report."
oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo......hide all your women!!!

It's Chucky Krauthammer!!!

The RNC's hard-core/bar-fightin' bouncer!!!!

48703-charles_krauthammer_gc__crop-landscape-534x0.jpg

Cartoon-Krauthammer-1.gif

Forum List

Back